Does he love me?

what can you talk about this more?
Or he does not know exc

Attachments

• doeshe.png
    doeshe.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 96

ElenaJ

You are stuck in a grand cross, sun/moon/jupiter/neptune, while he, Saturn; is inconjunct you, sun.
While you are thinking about friendship and the future, romance, sex, and feeling good, he is off on his own junket, entering his private sphere of his 12th house, and not really connecting with you.
The moon approaches a trine to pluto, ruler of the end of matters.
Did you argue?

gizela

You are stuck in a grand cross, sun/moon/jupiter/neptune, while he, Saturn; is inconjunct you, sun.
While you are thinking about friendship and the future, romance, sex, and feeling good, he is off on his own junket, entering his private sphere of his 12th house, and not really connecting with you.
The moon approaches a trine to pluto, ruler of the end of matters.
Did you argue?

he told me he loves me(once but...maybe was not true)
he started last time writing that he misses me...and when we met he hug me much like never

we both talk a lot of , trust aetc
not quirrel...i told him something that I am angry for something he told me..that I did not feel well... he said It was joke..he did not want to make me somthing wrong etc..

Last edited:

Chrysalis

It looks like he does hold you in some romantic light, your sitting in his 5th house. But he's in his 12th, and your both in aversion to each other which causes an unease of some kind between you both...things are not so straight forward.

There seems to be some secretiveness about your connection, this could be the problem.

A Yian

But Venus is rising, she has a good aspect and she is the highest planet in heaven.
I say He is not crazy for you, but he loves you, he appreciates and esteems you.

gizela

But Venus is rising, she has a good aspect and she is the highest planet in heaven.
I say He is not crazy for you, but he loves you, he appreciates and esteems you.

ok thanks.
what do you mean by "he is not crazy" so he is fall in love, but not so strong ?;-)

Chrysalis

Venus is NOT in a good place at all in this chart, for many reasons.

1. Heading towards combustion.
2. Just left its sign of dignity and is now peregrine.
3. Not in sect favor for a day chart, which will ONLY bring self destructive temptations.
4. Heading towards an opposition (Bad aspect) with 5th ruler.

gizela

Venus is NOT in a good place at all in this chart, for many reasons.

1. Heading towards combustion.
2. Just left its sign of dignity and is now peregrine.
3. Not in sect favor for a day chart, which will ONLY bring self destructive temptations.
4. Heading towards an opposition (Bad aspect) with 5th ruler.

thanks but do not understand exactly

Chrysalis

The only planets in mutual reception here are moon/mercury L11, which shows a friendship.

Your antiscia is conjunct L11/mercury, with the contratiscia opposing your 5th ruler jupiter. Suns also in opposition to jupiter and square neptune, well infact involved in this grandcross as it involves moon too. This all shows you reading way too much into this "friendship".

Your 5th ruler jupiter wants mercury romantically very much (exaltation), but mercury doesn't want it back (detriment), you are also in the detriment of your 5th ruler.

I don't know why people are giving you false hope saying he loves you romantically. He sees you as a friend, maybe even a good friend, but romantically there's nothing there.

gizela

The only planets in mutual reception here are moon/mercury L11, which shows a friendship.

Your antiscia is conjunct L11/mercury, with the contratiscia opposing your 5th ruler jupiter. Suns also in opposition to jupiter and square neptune, well infact involved in this grandcross as it involves moon too. This all shows you reading way too much into this "friendship".

Your 5th ruler jupiter wants mercury romantically very much (exaltation), but mercury doesn't want it back (detriment), you are also in the detriment of your 5th ruler.

I don't know why people are giving you false hope saying he loves you romantically. He sees you as a friend, maybe even a good friend, but romantically there's nothing there.
ok,thanks
yes we are like friends..because it is little complicated

but he told me that he thinks we "fits each other" and he would like to be with me and to "show me" around people(hugs me next to people etc)
He told me that he was fall in love...but after alcohol and he does not remember this ;)(and another things)

and as someone wrote above not like MOVIE (so not romantic)

Last edited: