Can transiting Uranus conjunct with Natal Saturn and nothing happen ?

joolz

I have a wide orb Mars / Saturn conjunction and at the moment Uranus is conjunct my Saturn in Aries in the 4th House .
In my progressed chart the sun has just conjunct with natal saturn - something is obviously going on but nothing has happened yet - can a planet like Uranus hit a planet and nothing happen ????

Rosie7

Joolz, do you mind posting your chart specifics as I wouldn't mind having a look. I will comment based on the specs.

waybread

This isn't the only way, but it works for me.

1. Find the free charts pages at Astrodienst (www.astro.com). If you are not a member, join. As a member, go the the "free charts" pages (you may have to scroll down to find the one with all of the different chart options.)

2. Input your birth data: date, location, and time. If you don't know your birth time, input it as "unknown." It's best, when you look at the various options, if you reduce the chart size to 75% so it all fits on the screen at a glance. On the type of chart you want, click on "natal chart and transits."

3. Left-click on your chart to remove all the extraneous info, then right-click on it to save it to your computer (you will see "save as" in the menu)

4. At the bottom of your next message, click on "Go Advanced" tthen on "Manage Attachments." Follow the browse/upload prompts to locate the image from you computer and attatch in to your next message. You should end up with a clickable thumbnail.

Do not simply paste your chart into your message-- it will expire. Do not try to link your image from your Astrodienst image on their site: it won't work. If you have another site where you can store images and link them for other people to read, a link might work.

There is also a sticky somewhere on this site with similar instructions.

JUPITERASC

How do I go about posting my chart ? I don't know how to do it . Any help would be appreciated .
Complete instructions at HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:
I have a wide orb Mars / Saturn conjunction and at the moment Uranus is conjunct my Saturn in Aries in the 4th House .
In my progressed chart the sun has just conjunct with natal saturn
- something is obviously going on but nothing has happened yet
- can a planet like Uranus hit a planet and nothing happen ????
Reliable astrological delineation takes into account the natal chart as a whole
and so
unless there is a natal promise that may be potentially 'triggered'
in relation to a particular natal planet/natal planetary aspect
then transits frequently pass with 'apparently nothing happening'
:smile:

Keep in mind also that one orbit of Uranus around the Sun takes EIGHTY FOUR YEARS APPROXIMATELY
so
Uranus transits are considered GENERATIONAL and impact entire generations of people
Obviously some individuals within those generations of people
are more impacted than others
due to factors associated with their natal chart

waybread

OJ, so would you say you understand Saturn and Uranus and have, to some extent, mastered their energies?

Try deliberately introducing some of the positive features of these planets into your life.

Ojos_raros

I would not say that I have mastered their energies, although I do understand the lessons I was meant to learn.

When the conjunction began, my mom was going through chemo and I became a primary health care provider. This was difficult but I was coping well.

In October, I began teaching a 1st/2nd grade combo class with 3 kids with MAJOR behavioral issues. Starting late in the year with no experience, I had TONS of work! and major stress, insomnia, loss of appetite, etc. The lesson I had to learn was to remain present and build consciousness. I became better but the actions of 1 first grader were still very stressful. He was fighting and kicking and hitting everyday and no consequences were being enforced by the principal. Wild and erratic behavior - sound like Uranus?? He might be suspended this week - could be the end of the conjunction!

waybread

Sounds like you're well on your way. I hope your mom's health improves.

My daughter is an elementary school teacher, as well, and she reported that just recently her kids got the idea of lining up to leave the classroom as a group! So much of the job these days seems to be discipline. Sounds like Saturn.

sworm09

Absolutely, but it's important to remember that that transit may have nothing to do with you.

If Saturn rules your father it may impact him, if it rules your friends it may impact them. Heck, if Saturn rules your dog then Uranus may impact him more than you.

With transits you're going to want to look at them in relation to what the natal chart says. Then you're going to want to look at secondary progressions or solar arcs and then your solar return to see if the same themes are repeated over and over again. If you see three indicators for something in multiple charts, there's a very good possibility that the event indicated will happen.

Never look at transits in a vacuum and you'll do fine :D