A question To All Scorpios If I may Please

Good afternoon, I would like, if I may please, to ask all scorpios for some advice. Given the famous scorpio sting and icing someone out, sometimes for a good reason, let's say due to a situation beyond someone's control, they could not keep a promise. Not cheating, not betrayal, just a promise. The person in question is truly sorry and wants to repair the relationship. Of course, besides apologising and really trying to make a mends, how would you like to receive that apology if you were mad at the person, face to face, or by letter and then talk about it later, when you felt calmer? Sometimes, it is not admitting to one's faults and repairing it that is the problem, but that first initial conversation, the fear of the other person's reaction for being iced out completely, despite wanting to make a mends. Sorry for the long post, but, as an arries with rising aquarius and moon in Virgin, I can always talk about things with someone. Grateful for any advice. I hope I have not broken the rules of the community. I do apologise if I have, in some way, offended anyone.

ElenaJ

Interesting question, that shows quite a bit of sensitivity and insight.
My own reaction/opinion, not speaking for other scorpios.
If I had frozen you out, and you wanted to make up peacefully, by physically confronting me face-to-face a reflex reaction would be to distance myself.
If on the other hand you were to write, perhaps a WhatsApp or email, apologising and explaining the circumstances, I would definitely read it and think about it, and take my time but probably reply. And not feel pressured by your physical presence.
As I write, it actually brings to mind a similar situation with a person who worked behind my back to damage me, and when we unexpectedly met in a social setting she smiled and tried to approach me but I turned away.
Which reconfirms what I wrote above. It's a reflex reaction.
Hope this is helpful.
Last note, be sincere, I could easily see through a false apology !
Good luck.
Also, use your knowledge of astrology to help you, make an election chart for good aspects that will help you out, choose the proper time.

katydid

I agree with Elena.

I am a Scorpio with Mercury in Scorpio as well. And I respond in a similar fashion as described above.

Maybe it is my Capricorn Moon, but I need to sit and think about any apologies and explanations for awhile, before I embrace them with open arms.

My first response is usually to shut down/turn away, often being overwhelmed.

If I determine that the apology is sincere, then I will respond in a cautiously optimistic fashion.

Scorpio is FIXED/WATER, which is like ICE. It takes awhile to warm us up.

You being Aries, Cardinal Fire, and a Mutable Earth Moon, are more like a bonfire built upon an earthy fire pit. You are quick, flexible and impulsive. A healthy bonfire can melt and icy Scorpio's heart.

I am A Scorpio married for 37 years to an Aries. I know that energy can work well together, as they are both MARS ruled. But there needs to be some caution, some calmness and levelled heads need to prevail. :love:

Interesting question, that shows quite a bit of sensitivity and insight.
My own reaction/opinion, not speaking for other scorpios.
If I had frozen you out, and you wanted to make up peacefully, by physically confronting me face-to-face a reflex reaction would be to distance myself.
If on the other hand you were to write, perhaps a WhatsApp or email, apologising and explaining the circumstances, I would definitely read it and think about it, and take my time but probably reply. And not feel pressured by your physical presence.
As I write, it actually brings to mind a similar situation with a person who worked behind my back to damage me, and when we unexpectedly met in a social setting she smiled and tried to approach me but I turned away.
Which reconfirms what I wrote above. It's a reflex reaction.
Hope this is helpful.
Last note, be sincere, I could easily see through a false apology !
Good luck.
Also, use your knowledge of astrology to help you, make an election chart for good aspects that will help you out, choose the proper time.
Elena, thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful answer. Yes, I want this scorpio to see I am absolutely sincere, because the torment of knowing I have hurt his feelings is beyond words. I know rationally, that I must respect his decision, whatever it is, but my subconcious is not ready to give up, without at least explaining what happened to cause the situation. I simply put myself in his place and react how I would like someone to treat me. I hope I can repair the relationship, because, never in my life, did I feel such a soul to soul, mind to mind connection with someone. From the very first time, it felt as if we had met in another life, it never felt strained or unconfortable. May I ask, please, should you feel the apology is truly sincere, have you been known to rekindle a friendship, for instance? Truly, the scorpio icing out scares me to death. My scorpio is a very evolved one I assume, because he doesn't believe, for instance, in revenge, prefering to leave it to karmic influences. Oh, about the election chart, unfortunately, I am only a very beginner in astrology, so I would not know what to do. Perhaps our strong connection is helped by the fact that, I am not sure if I can write it on this forum, according to Jung, I am an INFJ type personality, it describes me completely. Once again, thank you so very much for taking the time to reply to me.:smile:

ElenaJ

Don't know what an INFJ personality is, but if you are sincere and explain your feelings, including how important the relationship is for you (not too much honey and no compliments), you have a very good chance to melt the ice.

I agree with Elena.

I am a Scorpio with Mercury in Scorpio as well. And I respond in a similar fashion as described above.

Maybe it is my Capricorn Moon, but I need to sit and think about any apologies and explanations for awhile, before I embrace them with open arms.

My first response is usually to shut down/turn away, often being overwhelmed.

If I determine that the apology is sincere, then I will respond in a cautiously optimistic fashion.

Scorpio is FIXED/WATER, which is like ICE. It takes awhile to warm us up.

You being Aries, Cardinal Fire, and a Mutable Earth Moon, are more like a bonfire built upon an earthy fire pit. You are quick, flexible and impulsive. A healthy bonfire can melt and icy Scorpio's heart.

I am A Scorpio married for 37 years to an Aries. I know that energy can work well together, as they are both MARS ruled. But there needs to be some caution, some calmness and levelled heads need to prevail. :love:
Catydid, thank you for taking the time to reply, I do really appreciate it. You sound like my scorpio when he is angry or troubled, he needs to go somewhere and be quiet for a long time to think about the situation and then judge it fairly. Ah, it gives me hope that we can be a good match then. As I explained, I am very much an amateur in astrology, and the amount of times I have read that scorpio and arries could never be compatible saddened me. Maybe it is because of my moon in Virgo and rising in aquarius, I don't totally identify with a typical arries, when people, for instance say, they are selfish, and put their needs before others, that is not me at all, quite the opposite. I know that the aquarius side of my chart makes me a free spirit and that the Virgo side makes me over perfect apparently, which is not good at all, but, beyond this, I could not paint an accurate picture about me astrologically. My problem, sometimes, is that I tend to want to talk about things straight away. It is not because I can't respect other's need for privacy, but I think it comes from childhood. I come from a very violent broken home, sadly. My father was extremely violent to my mother, and, somehow, I felt, from an early age, the responsibility, perhaps unfounded, that, somehow I could fix their problems in some way. Now, this manifests in my adult life, because, if my scorpio is quiet, and he needs to be, of course, I somehow think, again unfounded, that I must have said or done something to cause it, even if I did not, and so, I tend to want to fix it, just not to see him suffering. Once again, thank you for replying to me, it is so much appreciated, and I do apologise for the long, long post.

Don't know what an INFJ personality is, but if you are sincere and explain your feelings, including how important the relationship is for you (not too much honey and no compliments), you have a very good chance to melt the ice.
Thank you Elena, once again for replying. Yes, it is exactly what I want to do. Oh, the INFJ personality types were developped by Karl Jung, but I don't know if I can talk about it on the forum, or post links. If the moderators clear it and you would like me to, I can post some links.

Gemini888

I'm a Gemini but I have Sun/Pluto/Mars T-square and 8H Pluto and Jupiter, also Scorpio NN. So you can say I have a fair share of Scorpio quality. For me personally, it would depend on the intensity of the situation. I have a mental profile of people, and if that person proves to be a repeated offender or not caring for my value, I would wish them good luck in trying to get my trust back. Otherwise, I'm a generally forgiving person, as long as I get a reasonable apology (but don't expect me to call you out for being a repeated offender or not caring for my value until the very end. Like a real strategist, I'd like to keep my trump cards to myself :devil:)

Do you know your guy's full birth data? There may be more going on in his chart than Scorpio. He could have a high concentration in something else. And what I'm also concerned about is whether you guys agree on each other's boundary. To me clear communication is crucial for relationship. I don't like it when my partner doesn't communicate with me and then things go to ****. And I also hate it when my partner isn't clear about what I do wrong. You should watch out for emotional manipulation too.

I'm a Gemini but I have Sun/Pluto/Mars T-square and 8H Pluto and Jupiter, also Scorpio NN. So you can say I have a fair share of Scorpio quality. For me personally, it would depend on the intensity of the situation. I have a mental profile of people, and if that person proves to be a repeated offender or not caring for my value, I would wish them good luck in trying to get my trust back. Otherwise, I'm a generally forgiving person, as long as I get a reasonable apology (but don't expect me to call you out for being a repeated offender or not caring for my value until the very end. Like a real strategist, I'd like to keep my trump cards to myself :devil:)

Do you know your guy's full birth data? There may be more going on in his chart than Scorpio. He could have a high concentration in something else. And what I'm also concerned about is whether you guys agree on each other's boundary. To me clear communication is crucial for relationship. I don't like it when my partner doesn't communicate with me and then things go to ****. And I also hate it when my partner isn't clear about what I do wrong. You should watch out for emotional manipulation too.
Dear Gemini888 thank you for replying, I do really appreciate it. I completely understand what you say and agree about someone not repeating an offense, because that shoes total disrespect for the other person. In my case, the situation was totally beyond my control. My partner always talks to me, but, being a scorpio, I need to give him time to reflect. I have learnt to take his silence as a sign of reflection on his part, and not as a sign of, «have I said or done something wrong», he will talk, in his own time, and that is fine with me. No, we don't believe in emotional manipulation, at least, he has never done it with me. About his birth chart, I can not ask him about the hour of birth, he knows I like astrology, and his religion doesn't allow it, so I could never make an accurate chart of him, and I would feel underhanded doing it behind his back, if you know what I mean. About me, as far as I know, since I had mine made years ago by an astrologer, I am an aries, rising in aquarius, and moon in Virgo, but I don't really know what it all means as a whole for my personality. I only know I don't totally identify as a typical aries. Once again, thank you so much for replying.