Chatter and natter 😍😍

three M symbols

When u look at your SR do u compare it to your natal or do you look at in isolation?

I look at both. On astro.com I choose the SR + natal chart.

When I beginned, I was very confused because it's a lot of informations..
So now I try to look at the overall. And stopped to look at all the ruler of both charts at the same time. So, this is my method, I don't think it's perfect but maybe it can help you :

First, I only look at the SR.
- which is the ASC, which kind of energy it can be about, in which natal house it is
- Same thing for MC
- where are the rulers of SR ASC and MC
- Is there a lacking or dominant element in SR
- Does this chart have a final dispositor
- I look at the SR aspects (with SR planet only)
- I look in which SR houses are the planets

After that, I compare with natal
- In which natal houses are SR ASC and MC.
- Where is SR ASC ruler.. + natal ASC ruler
- I check if there is a dominant house. For example if you have a lot of SR planets in your natal 3rd house + a lot of SR planets in your SR 3rd house, this house will be important.. If there is something like that, i'll look at the 3rd house rulers of both charts, where they are in SR
- Then, I try to understand the main aspects SR planets makes with natal planets. Especially angles

after that I follow my instinct

You can also try to understand in which natal houses are the SR houses cusps. But it's difficult

Hkk

Account Closed
I look at both. On astro.com I choose the SR + natal chart.

When I beginned, I was very confused because it's a lot of informations..
So now I try to look at the overall. And stopped to look at all the ruler of both charts at the same time. So, this is my method, I don't think it's perfect but maybe it can help you :

First, I only look at the SR.
- which is the ASC, which kind of energy it can be about, in which natal house it is
- Same thing for MC
- where are the rulers of SR ASC and MC
- Is there a lacking or dominant element in SR
- Does this chart have a final dispositor
- I look at the SR aspects (with SR planet only)
- I look in which SR houses are the planets

After that, I compare with natal
- In which natal houses are SR ASC and MC.
- Where is SR ASC ruler.. + natal ASC ruler
- I check if there is a dominant house. For example if you have a lot of SR planets in your natal 3rd house + a lot of SR planets in your SR 3rd house, this house will be important.. If there is something like that, i'll look at the 3rd house rulers of both charts, where they are in SR
- Then, I try to understand the main aspects SR planets makes with natal planets. Especially angles

after that I follow my instinct

You can also try to understand in which natal houses are the SR houses cusps. But it's difficult

- which is the ASC, which kind of energy it can be about

What do you mean by kind of energy? As in aspects or elements?

Chrysalis

When u look at your SR do u compare it to your natal or do you look at in isolation?

You always need to compare your SR to your natal chart. Then transits will kick off SR planets.

Last years SR i had SR venus in Libra @ 18 degrees in SR 1st house trine SR moon in Aquarius @ 19 degrees SR 5th house. Last year when we had a solar eclipse at 19 leo, this opposed my SR moon trine SR venus and this was the day i met my boyfriend.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
You always need to compare your SR to your natal chart. Then transits will kick off SR planets.

Last years SR i had SR venus in Libra @ 18 degrees in SR 1st house trine SR moon in Aquarius @ 19 degrees SR 5th house. Last year when we had a solar eclipse at 19 leo, this opposed my SR moon trine SR venus and this was the day i met my boyfriend.

Omg thank you C! I will try and look at natal and sr and see what I find x

three M symbols

- which is the ASC, which kind of energy it can be about

What do you mean by kind of energy? As in aspects or elements?

You can see the element, then, if it's mutable, cardinal or fix..
What are the needs, interests, and abilities of this sign

For example sr Virgo ASC is an Earth Sign. So, it will be about concrete things. Making reality evolve.The abilities of virgo are to be efficient and smart. Bad side could plays out as anxiety, too much perfectionnism, stress, doubts, taking things too seriously.. It will be an intellectual year. Mental abilities, learning, intellect and communication could be important, because virgo is ruled by Mercury.
Virgo can represent things analogous to 6th house (as the 6th sign of zodiac).. Health, organisation, planning, work, daily issues, routine, tidy up things, how I eat and sleep.. healing, serving, fixing things (concrete or not). "Are things practical enough to works well?". "what is missing?" : Those are "virgo questions"

Virgo is the sign that represent harvest. His role is to anticipate in the "semi long term". Making sure I won't lack something in 5 years to be able to do what I want (or what I have to do)

Chrysalis

But then if your looking for clues as to when you'll meet someone then its also advisable to check you Solar arcs too. When i met current bf at the same time of my SR my solar arc mercury which is my natal 7th ruler, was just ready to change signs into libra.....which was another indication.

Hkk

Account Closed
You can see the element, then, if it's mutable, cardinal or fix..
What are the needs, interests, and abilities of this sign

For example sr Virgo ASC is an Earth Sign. So, it will be about concrete things. Making reality evolve.The abilities of virgo are to be efficient and smart. Bad side could plays out as anxiety, too much perfectionnism, stress, doubts, taking things too seriously.. It will be an intellectual year. Mental abilities, learning, intellect and communication could be important, because virgo is ruled by Mercury.
Virgo can represent things analogous to 6th house (as the 6th sign of zodiac).. Health, organisation, planning, work, daily issues, routine, tidy up things, how I eat and sleep.. healing, serving, fixing things (concrete or not). "Are things practical enough to works well?". "what is missing?" : Those are "virgo questions"

Virgo is the sign that represent harvest. His role is to anticipate in the "semi long term". Making sure I won't lack something in 5 years to be able to do what I want (or what I have to do)

Amazing examples thank you three x

Hkk

Account Closed
But then if your looking for clues as to when you'll meet someone then its also advisable to check you Solar arcs too. When i met current bf at the same time of my SR my solar arc mercury which is my natal 7th ruler, was just ready to change signs into libra.....which was another indication.

What’s solar arc? How do I find these C?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Ohh pls help if you can!
I cannot find any info online..
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
The date is for next weekend.
Oct.12/19.
My ex-husband whom I still love is re-marrying.
I found out today.From my 5yr old daughter.
Is this the Death Of My Heart?!?

Is better the heart died and be reborn for a better future.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I am reading this book called Hidden. ww2 survivor, they hid and survived. Sad but I feel I have learned history in a deeper and more personal level. Finishing soon.. feels like an accomplishment to finish a book. I bought a momstrology book too, is on sale at an unbelievable cheap price 3 dollar. Written by a twin astrologer. Just read a few pages, pretty interesting.

Hkk

Account Closed
I am reading this book called Hidden. ww2 survivor, they hid and survived. Sad but I feel I have learned history in a deeper and more personal level. Finishing soon.. feels like an accomplishment to finish a book. I bought a momstrology book too, is on sale at an unbelievable cheap price 3 dollar. Written by a twin astrologer. Just read a few pages, pretty interesting.

Thanks Plute

Hkk

Account Closed
Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc. :devil:

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Can someone please tell me how to delete my charts from this site. I have put up a number of my charts and no longer want it on here.

I have heard this site is dodgy as **** and i want to remove my stuff from here asap.
I come from a family of TOP JUDGES and i will be consulting THEM on how to get this site closed down if anything dodgy happens i.e hacking etc. :devil:

REMOVE MY CONTENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

LOL, that is a lot of expression😁
Don't wait, go and look into your subscribed threads and find your stuff and delete it before anything unwanted happens😅