Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Single like a pringle and ready to mingle, woo woo.

By sign: When a planet is in, take your Mars for example so Capricorn, it automatically squares (that is, goes against) the planet of Jupiter because it is in another cardinal sign that isn't its opposite. Cardinal signs see one another by angle, so, you can say that the two "hold different opinions but haven't started arguing yet" due to the "by sign" square.

I have never heard of this concept before. Heard of squares etc but not by sign. Thank You.

No, no BLAZE! not single like a PRINGLE lol. I'm not sure if you have the same ad's as the UK but a pringle once pops just can't stop lol

Blaze

Account Closed
I have never heard of this concept before. Heard of squares etc but not by sign. Thank You.

No, no BLAZE! not single like a PRINGLE lol. I'm not sure if you have the same ad's as the UK but a pringle once pops just can't stop lol

I think we have that, too. "Once you pop, you can't stop!" and such. Funny enough, that slogan could be used for any number of drugs....okay, perhaps that's not too funny...eh.

Btw, that mango lassi recipe you gave me came out beautifully. I thanked you on the grateful thread. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think we have that, too. "Once you pop, you can't stop!" and such. Funny enough, that slogan could be used for any number of drugs....okay, perhaps that's not too funny...eh.

Btw, that mango lassi recipe you gave me came out beautifully. I thanked you on the grateful thread. :biggrin:

Lmao drugs yes its true!!:happy:

I'm glad i could help and thank you.
Have you tried the samosa recipe yet? or did i not give it to you, can't remember while I'm wallowing in my own self pity lately lol

Blaze

Account Closed
Lmao drugs yes its true!!:happy:

I'm glad i could help and thank you.
Have you tried the samosa recipe yet? or did i not give it to you, can't remember while I'm wallowing in my own self pity lately lol

Yup, you sure did! I haven't tried to make it as of yet, mainly due to lack of time combined with less than stellar cooking skills....that last bit was a secret.

And self-pity is terrible. What's going on? Is it loneliness? If it's too personal to discuss here, you can always pm me.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yup, you sure did! I haven't tried to make it as of yet, mainly due to lack of time combined with less than stellar cooking skills....that last bit was a secret.

And self-pity is terrible. What's going on? Is it loneliness? If it's too personal to discuss here, you can always pm me.

I will catch up with you later and give you the deets. I'm just doing some 'homework' for work.

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes thanks !
I know a recipe but it taste more like nems stuffing in it. Only the folding is like samosas.
I prefer samosas

I will try and send tmrw. I have to think how I do it and send it u. Will do it tmrw. How have u been? Howā€™s your solar return going so far?

three M symbols

I will try and send tmrw. I have to think how I do it and send it u. Will do it tmrw. How have u been? Howā€™s your solar return going so far?

I'm good and you ? :)

I don't really know how this SR plays out. It started only two weeks ago, so it's a bit early to see the effects.

Some secretive things I did to protect me emotionaly last year can't stay longer secretive or private anymore, since the begining of SR. I guess it's because Mars (ruler of my ASC) was in 8th SR house, an hidden house. Sun and Mercury were in SR 4th (house of private life).
But this year, those planets are in SR 1st and 2nd. So, my actions are seen.

Otherwise, I saw a lot of people. More than usual for this amount of time. (SR started 2 weeks ago).
I feel like some fears are gone or are starting to go. Emotional life is not better or worse than last year for the moment. But I stopped asking me unuseful questions. I guess I'll have to make some choices and change important things soon. (represented by 3 planets in 1st house).

The question of authenticity in relationship seems present. I'm pushed to think again about family, friendships, love life, etc... how I consider it and can make it better.
SR ASC is in natal 11th house virgo.
Ruler of SR ASC (Mercury) conjuncts Natal and SR Venus.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Hey Hkk, how are you? :joyful: I am agnostic, yet is interested in astrology. I want the Dodgers to go back to the world series this year, but it doesn't mean it will happen, all about belief in something you follow and have confidence in.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey Hkk, how are you? :joyful: I am agnostic, yet is interested in astrology. I want the Dodgers to go back to the world series this year, but it doesn't mean it will happen, all about belief in something you follow and have confidence in.

Iā€™m good thank you. Agnostic really? I thought u would be into a religion?

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm good and you ? :)

I don't really know how this SR plays out. It started only two weeks ago, so it's a bit early to see the effects.

Some secretive things I did to protect me emotionaly last year can't stay longer secretive or private anymore, since the begining of SR. I guess it's because Mars (ruler of my ASC) was in 8th SR house, an hidden house. Sun and Mercury were in SR 4th (house of private life).
But this year, those planets are in SR 1st and 2nd. So, my actions are seen.

Otherwise, I saw a lot of people. More than usual for this amount of time. (SR started 2 weeks ago).
I feel like some fears are gone or are starting to go. Emotional life is not better or worse than last year for the moment. But I stopped asking me unuseful questions. I guess I'll have to make some choices and change important things soon. (represented by 3 planets in 1st house).

The question of authenticity in relationship seems present. I'm pushed to think again about family, friendships, love life, etc... how I consider it and can make it better.
SR ASC is in natal 11th house virgo.
Ruler of SR ASC (Mercury) conjuncts Natal and SR Venus.

Iā€™m glad your feeling better about it. Itā€™s good to question things. Itā€™s better than making do or getting stagnant if you know what I mean?