The Left in 2018: Unhinged

Ukpoohbear

I quote a line from conspiracy theorist said to another user

‘The ramblings of a bored teenager.’

That is all your opinions are worth because you are looked after like a pet.

Yet the guy ct said this to comes from a broken family like so many people do who end up needing help. Yet those people who come from broken environments are more mature than your ramblings from inside your castle walls.

You are not qualified because you have never needed help although liel I have mentioned already, your attitude needs help and comes from bad parenting so the castle you live in is poisoned.

I feel lucky to come from a broken environment and to have tears and hopelessness make me a stronger soul than some selfish views.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Selfishness is wrong. It helps people stay in the routine and think they are able to not take responsibility for the pain that people are in. It lets those who take advantage to continue to do that. We are all responsible because if we turn the other cheek we are cowards. This is the truth and the reason I know is because everybody tries to wear a mask but they feel the guilt deep down.

Poor people and people who need to be helped must be the most guilty and biggest cowards because they so focused on getting people to help them and take care of them. They can't even take care of themselves, which means they can't even help others.

Ukpoohbear

Poor people and people who need to be helped must be the most guilty and biggest cowards because they so focused on getting people to help them and take care of them. They can't even take care of themselves, which means they can't even help others.

How would you know? You don’t know from experience. You know nothing about hopelessness.

AppLeo

There's unhinged right and left-wingers. I think we can all agree on that.

Nazis from Germany and Commies from Soviet Russia are great examples of both sides.

Ukpoohbear

Lol how does knowing their life mean anything???

Since they are poor, they don't even have money to help others. They need people to help them.

That’s the thing. Parents raising children who believe people who need help are too lazy or whatever to help themselves, they are part of the problem. Same as gangster parents raising gangster children.

Help people to help themselves so they have had the same opportunity you are being given.

When you are not fed or looked after, stress builds. Stress builds to the point they are not able to help themselves. It becomes exhausting having to find food or to try find a job but you can’t.

If you don’t have a home address you can’t even get a job. But you are saying they should help themselves. Then give them a home like you have had and you are able to grow up to look after yourself?

If you had said to me that you are able to help yourself and have came from a bad environment then your words would be more powerful but you have been given a safe environment to study so you can make a future for yourself.

Some people are abused from birth. And you are saying they should help themselves?

You have had the help of a home and food. Where would you be without that?

Give people a chance to help themselves. Not everybody has been given that chance can’t you see that?

Ukpoohbear

It has not even anything to do with money or being homeless or jobs. It’s to do with how happy you are and anyone who thinks they can look away from suffering will bury themselves in their own cowardly actions.

So many people are too comfortable. They need shook.

Ukpoohbear

Children are different. Obviously a child can't help itself.

An adult who is homeless can’t help themselves either. Adults come from bad parents too. We all have a choice to end the cycle but it is easier to repeat the mistakes of our parents. You are no better and neither are your parents than the cycle of bad parenting that leads to mistakes.

Ukpoohbear

You went off topic talking about your selfish theory.

Thread topic - I don’t follow American politics but both sides will contain adults raised by generations of bad parenting that continue to poison the next generation unless we all suddenly wake up and decide together to stop being selfish.

david starling

As I see it, the Rightwingers have become unglued, and are running on pure emotion rather than logical reasoning.

There--back on topic. The right-wing zealots are projecting their own state of mind onto those who oppose Trump's policies (since he's cynically adopted a right-wing agenda to gain power and influence). It's freaking some non-rightists out, because mental instability can be contagious. But it's the right-wing zealots who are the actual source of the contagion.

Dirius

I quote a line from conspiracy theorist said to another user

‘The ramblings of a bored teenager.’

That is all your opinions are worth because you are looked after like a pet.

Yet the guy ct said this to comes from a broken family like so many people do who end up needing help. Yet those people who come from broken environments are more mature than your ramblings from inside your castle walls.

You are not qualified because you have never needed help although liel I have mentioned already, your attitude needs help and comes from bad parenting so the castle you live in is poisoned.

I feel lucky to come from a broken environment and to have tears and hopelessness make me a stronger soul than some selfish views.

And what is wrong with that? So Leo's parents actually take care of their family, and that disqualifies him from having an opinion? You may disagree with his views, but this line of thinking has little to do with the issue.

I also disagree that would be bad parenting. If Leo's parents have instilled him the feeling that he should take priority in himself and his family before others (which we don't know if this is the case), that is his problem, but it doesn't make it wrong, as long as they are not hurting other people.