France:
Sun conjunct Moon
Moon square Moon (possible)
Moon conjunct Mercury
Saturn Rx opposite Pluto
Uranus sextile Pluto
NNode conjunct Neptune Rx
------------------------------
The matches will become cagey now. Uruguay will play pragmatically and France will play with speed. It is hard not to notice that France have Sun conjunct Moon and Moon square Moon, making me believe they will have a good day. I think France will beat Uruguay.

sven555

Taken from Love Light Astrology

Brazil(2.15) vs Belgium(3.6)
-----------------------------
Brazil -> August 20, 1914
Belgium -> September 1, 1895

Brazil:
Mercury sextile Venus
Venus conjunct Sun
Jupiter Rx square Moon (possible)
Saturn Rx square Mars
Saturn Rx sextile NNode

Belgium:
Mars Rx conjunct Moon
Jupiter Rx trine NNode
Saturn Rx square Venus Rx
Saturn Rx sextile Saturn
Uranus opposite Saturn
----------------------------
Tough match to call. Brazil seem to have strolled past all their opponents so far and the same for Belgium. Both have aspects to their NNode. A trine is stronger so perhaps Belgium's transit is stronger. Mars RX is boosting Belgium as well. Jupiter square is giving some luck to Brazil. Maybe this will be a draw and then Belgium win in extra time/penalties.

Really stuck with this one.

rgurung20

Brazil(2.15) vs Belgium(3.6)
Brazil -> August 20, 1914
Belgium -> September 1, 1895

Brazil:
Mercury sextile Venus
Venus conjunct Sun
Jupiter Rx square Moon (possible)
Saturn Rx square Mars
Saturn Rx sextile NNode

Belgium:
Mars Rx conjunct Moon
Jupiter Rx trine NNode
Saturn Rx square Venus Rx
Saturn Rx sextile Saturn
Uranus opposite Saturn
----------------------------
Tough match to call. Brazil seem to have strolled past all their opponents so far and the same for Belgium. Both have aspects to their NNode. A trine is stronger so perhaps Belgium's transit is stronger. Mars RX is boosting Belgium as well. Jupiter square is giving some luck to Brazil. Maybe this will be a draw and then Belgium win in extra time/penalties.

Really stuck with this one.

The birth chart of Brazil reflects your selection of wonder; the middle in cancer , with the moon in Pisces in the house 5 of the sports in trine and mutual reception to Jupiter in cancer at the door of the house 9 , also having the sun and two more planets in the 9 is easy to understand pq It has also been given to go out and compete and win overseas and curiously they have had much less luck in the two World Cups played in their homeland ...

For this year the solar return letter is the one that all students of this art would want to go abroad (and more to compete!): jupiter, the mere grouper, blessing and protecting in the ascendant (along with the mid-sky the heliacal points of the letter ) ALL the matches of the World Cup and fortune of the joint return to natal Mars , Regent of the ascendant ! The moon in conjunction with the northern node in the natal house 10 and in mutual reception with the sun . Italy in the 1982 World Cup in Spain had Jupiter in the ascendant and won. Studying the letter of Madrid and Brazil I understood pq are the team and the most laureated and followed selection (they have a similar moon jupiter configuration ) and in recent years Madrid has had jupiter favoring him for the return (and jupiter and venus sets in progression secondary ... and have won three consecutive championships)

The selections that debuted in 1930 (including Brazil) have a progressed jupiter arrived at the natal sun . France debut a day earlier he favors this and even has a stelium with fortune return conjunction to Mercury native ruler of half the sky , moon return, jupiter progressed, sun natal and fortune natal ... If Brazil wins both astrology Western as china the next candidate should be France (in the 2006 World Cup had a very similar return and reached the final)

The lunar return of Brazil to Moscow is manual Astrology : the moon in Pisces in the middle sky , with Jupiter conjunction fortune in 5 making trine to the sun in the ascendant ... impressive.

While it is true that the letter 's debut tite is not very promising, currently she has Jupiter in Scorpio in his Midheaven natal and that midheaven coincides with the upward native of Brazil! Team and Trainer united as ring to finger by the planet of the triumph, that is put direct the day 10 for the triumphal march.
Neymar does not have a very promising return either but the middle of the letterof the first match of the World Cup falls on his native jupiter. The ascendende of the final is Sagittarius (that is, the regent of the final will be on the natal ascendant of Brazil!, if he gets to play it, of course). And that moon out of the course of the final falls on Venus natal of Brazil (and France) and at the end of the game will be on the half natal sky of Neymar.

rgurung20

Mwo4T9X.jpg

Please anyone help me with this chart.

Thank you.

Loda41

Mars approaching CAP Asc energized by moon, Team in dark red uniforms energized. Belgium ahead 2-1 with 1- minutes left, Braz won't tie IMO

Syd

What about today's match?
Sweden VS England
Russia VS Croatia
IMO Sweden and Croatia to advance. Would like to know the astrological predictions tho
I just started learning astrology and everything you guys say here are out of my reach lol

Loda41

Sweden VS England
Russia VS Croatia
IMO Sweden and Croatia to advance. Would like to know the astrological predictions tho
I just started learning astrology and everything you guys say here are out of my reach lol

On Sweden (blue) v England (red?) This one is difficult to predict. From the Frawley method; England would be the ASC in Capricorn. Saturn will be approaching SAG-ASC after halftime and Pluto also in coruler will be intercepting ASC near end of game. DSC in Merc representing Sweden in lite blue has little support. Sun in co-ruler Cancer will approach DSC near end of game. England may receive more energy. See chart

Attachments

• SwedenvEngl.jpg
    SwedenvEngl.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Loda41

On Sweden (blue) v England (red?) This one is difficult to predict. From the Frawley method; England would be the ASC in Capricorn. Saturn will be approaching SAG-ASC after halftime and Pluto also in coruler will be intercepting ASC near end of game. DSC in Merc representing Sweden in lite blue has little support. Sun in co-ruler Cancer will approach DSC near end of game. England may receive more energy. See chart

See Attached;

Attachments

• SwedenvEnglandWC.jpg
    SwedenvEnglandWC.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 32

sven555

Taken from Love Light Astrology Forums

Sweden(5) vs England(1.9)
--------------------------
Sweden -> December 18, 1904
England -> October 26, 1863

Sweden:
Sun opposite Mercury
Sun square Mars
Jupiter Rx sextile NNode
NNode square Moon

England:
Moon conjunct Moon
Mercury sextile Saturn
Mercury square Pluto Rx
Venus square NNode
Jupiter Rx opposite Pluto Rx
NNode square Jupiter
Sweden have Jupiter still aspecting their NNode and now with Sun squaring their Mars. But it is a good day for England as the Moon is conjunct their natal Moon, so it suggests either the start of something or the end of something. Sweden also have Moon in Taurus, but the Moon is closer to England's Moon at the start of kick off.
This will be another tight match, Sweden are a pragmatic side and England will be the same, looking to Harry Kane to bail them out. I feel another draw is possible with England, however on this occasion, I will suggest England win in 90 minutes.

sven555

Russia(4) vs Croatia(2.2)
Russia -> January 19, 1912
Croatia -> June 13, 1912

Russia:
Venus sextile Pluto Rx
Mars Rx sextile Jupiter
Saturn Rx conjunct Mercury
NNode trine Jupiter

Croatia:
Venus square Saturn
Venus sextile Pluto
Croatia to have lost their Mars sextile Jupiter aspect, whilst Russia have gained the Mars Rx sextile Jupiter aspect. Perhaps this suggests Russia edging Croatia into the last 4. Another extra time win looks likely. win for Russia.

muchacho

Sweden VS England
Russia VS Croatia
I'm relatively new to sports astrology as well. This is a good opportunity to learn it. I did an horary earlier today (see chart below, Sweden H1 and England H7). In terms of essential dignities, L1 and L7 are equal. In terms of accidental dignities L1 is way better positioned. So based on that Sweden should move on. However, antiscia! It places L1 in the 8th and L7 with the SN. Not sure how that's going affect the result. Let's see how that turns out.

Sunrise

Sweden:
Sun opposite Mercury
Sun square Mars
Jupiter Rx sextile NNode
NNode square Moon

England:
Moon conjunct Moon
Mercury sextile Saturn
Mercury square Pluto Rx
Venus square NNode
NNode square Jupiter
Sweden have Jupiter still aspecting their NNode and now with Sun squaring their Mars. But it is a good day for England as the Moon is conjunct their natal Moon, so it suggests either the start of something or the end of something. Sweden also have Moon in Taurus, but the Moon is closer to England's Moon at the start of kick off.
This will be another tight match, Sweden are a pragmatic side and England will be the same, looking to Harry Kane to bail them out. I feel another draw is possible with England, however on this occasion, I will suggest England win in 90 minutes.
Dear sven finally England won the game as you predicted ��

Sunrise

Russia(4) vs Croatia(2.2)
Russia -> January 19, 1912
Croatia -> June 13, 1912

Russia:
Venus sextile Pluto Rx
Mars Rx sextile Jupiter
Saturn Rx conjunct Mercury
NNode trine Jupiter

Croatia:
Venus square Saturn
Venus sextile Pluto
Croatia to have lost their Mars sextile Jupiter aspect, whilst Russia have gained the Mars Rx sextile Jupiter aspect. Perhaps this suggests Russia edging Croatia into the last 4. Another extra time win looks likely. win for Russia.

We Will see tonight about them....

Loda41

Sweden:
Sun opposite Mercury
Sun square Mars
Jupiter Rx sextile NNode
NNode square Moon

England:
Moon conjunct Moon
Mercury sextile Saturn
Mercury square Pluto Rx
Venus square NNode
NNode square Jupiter
Good job Swen. The Frawley system can be vague but I thought the energy would be with the red team.You got it mostly right except for Harry Kane. Kindly Venus may have helped lessor known players have a crack at glory. PS Croacia in black is struggling against Russia in live game now.Note: Croacia won. In OT shootout 2-2; 4-3

Last edited:

Sunrise

finally we have:
10 Juli, 21:00: France - Belgium
11 Juli, 21:00: England - Croatia

Interesting developments and subversive results. Let's see...​

Last edited:

muchacho

So far I haven't seen a foolproof method of predicting these events. Even the traditional horary approach seems to be more off target than usual.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here work with triplicity lords? In the old days, they used to work with them a lot.

sentinel

I use triplicity lords for assessing radicality, as one of the factors to consider in deciding the result.

I'm content enough with the public predictions so far. I don't expect astrologers to get 100%. For me, there is the event chart and also the background mundane aspects, which shifted around the time of the Sweden game in the second round.

rgurung20

Just would like to point out something, hopefully anyone can help me out.
I am fully confident with Belgium beating France and Croatia beating England.

But In final between Belgium and Croatia, I am little bit concerned because both teams manager got excellent transits.

Both teams (Belgium and Croatia) have excellent debut cards, and the Croatian manager got a Sun - Jupiter conjunction of Solar revolution.

The Croatian manager in solar revolution has Jupiter conjunction Sun , being that natally he has them in reception and in aspect (Sun receives Jupiter in Leo ) The captain who is Luka Modric, in solar revolution fulfills the requirement of the champions: the dispositor of the Sun , is in mutual reception (Sun in Virgo , Mercury in Leo ). Added to having Jupiter set to Spica , and Mars currently parked on his natal Jupiter (8th Aquarius ) receiving all the fortune to take his team away.

The second guitar of the team, which is Rakitic, has a solar revolution with Sun in trigono to Jupiter , and currently lives the return of Saturn , which has it perfect in its natal chart, because it has it in regency, and in trigono both Jupiter as Venus .

Having said that Croatia got more chance as champion than Belgium.

What do you guys think? Thank you

Sunrise

finally we have:
10 Juli, 21:00: France - Belgium
11 Juli, 21:00: England - Croatia

Interesting developments and subversive results. Let's see...​

Today we have France - Belgium. I will try. It is difficult for me sports astrology. But i will give a try again.

I will say that Belgium will win.

the chart that i cast for and the question is: will France win Belgium??

So, we have:
1th = Venus
7th= Mars
I will not analyze the classics (Essential dignities, position and houses etc). You all know. But i will say that
Venus = France, ready to change position and find herself in her fall.. Mars = Belgium, with retrograde motion will be in a state of exalt. So i believe that the 7th=Belgium will win.let see

https://imgur.com/a/s6BpXq2