Neechbhang

anirban19

19/09/1984, NADIA (KOLKATA) 05:25 AM

Dear Astrologers,

Am I getting a Neechbhanga or Neechbhanga Raj Yoga in my rashi Chart.

If yes how am I getting it.

Regards;
Anirban

Last edited:

pmodizzle

After looking at natal and navamsha chart with the details provided I would have to say no. Venus is in Virgo is both charts so it is debilitated so no neechbhang there. As for the dispositor being Mercury it is in Leo in Rasi and navamsha so neechbhang from parivartana (switching of planets from their home rasis) is not present. For example you would have neechbhang if venus was in pisces in navamsa. Or if mercury was in taurus or libra. Or perhaps if mercury was in its own sign of gemini or virgo. None of those factors apply here. However Venus being in Virgo doesn't necessarily make it weak, you have to look at nakshatra placement as well.

pmodizzle

However Venus is your atmakarak and in Virgo in both charts. Making it a vargottama planet meaning it doubles and enhances the qualities of the planet.

anirban19

Hi Astroenthusiast & Pmodizzle Thanks for your reply.

Its nice to know that I have Neechbhang Ragyoga and my Venus is Vargottama.

But I have a query related to my marriage

When will I get Married? I am unmarried yet and due to Venus debilitation is there any problems in marriage?

There is an exchange of 7th lord with 12th lord but in 6-8 axis in my Navamsha what does it indicate?

Rahu is also in 9th house will it indicate an intercaste marriage?

Regards;
Anirban Banerjee

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hi Astroenthusiast & Pmodizzle for your reply.

Its nice to know that I have Neechbhang Ragyoga and my Venus is Vargottama.

But I have a query related to my marriage

When will I get Married? I am unmarried yet and due to Venus debilitation is there any problems in marriage?

There is an exchange of 7th lord with 12th lord but in 6-8 axis in my Navamsha what does it indicate?

Rahu is also in 9th house will it indicate an intercaste marriage?

Regards;
Anirban Banerjee

GENERAL POST ALERT (Not to be taken personally or pertaining to their specific horoscopes that is prompting my sharing!)

Rahu (and its trailing tail ketu) has been tugging at the attention and sometimes imagination of jyotish-philes quite a bit, on and off internet for quite some time. Shrouded in shadows and smoky surroundings, often attributed to the lunar nodes sometimes we tend to become a bit reductionistic and dare I say, even concrete.

Yes, these are generally malefic and often said/claimed to represent that which is foreign including foreigners or foreign lands as well as religions, cultures (even within the same land, such as India which is home to great diversity) and all conceivable forms of what constitutes the self vs non-self!

My humble advice to all, as always has been, is that armed with all these wonderful concepts, labels and what not, before these become concretely fixed in your personal jyotish framework of operating -- please check in a few charts not so much to test the learned material but to become sensitized to the nuances and variations that show up through such exploration. You will never regret that I can assure you!

The same or similar may apply to neechbhanga, vipareet raj-yoga, vakravastha and AWASTHAs in general. :)

Pmodizzle, I liked your approach which explored the navamsha amongst other things. Navamsha is one of the important layers of consideration in jyotish-framework indeed. But it also specifically focuses on marriage and dharma-sambandhas. I wonder if that is telling us something in a given case. Similarly, if in a nativity, panchamesh is debilitated in kshetra (D1) and D9 but not in D7, would that add a nuance of significance?

Just a thought, or few!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan