This forum opened my eyes to not taking vaccines

david starling

Vaccine ad campaign:

KNOCK OUT
that CHINA VIRUS WITH the TRUMP VACCINES!!! Make America GRRREAT Again!!!

As said by the voice of Tony the Tiger!

Last edited:

katydid

EVERY President of the 21st Century has been considered illegitimate by many, starting with the 2000 Election.

I don't know of ANY President of the 20th Century who was considered illegitimate. Disliked, or even hated by some, but not illegitimate.

The country was already 25% mail-in voting prior to the 2020 Election, including 5 States that were 100% mail in, and a lot of States, like Florida and Arizona that were around 30% mail-in. So, not trusting mail-ins is a 2020 addition to the reasons for not trusting the results.

The same voting machines were being used in 2016 as now, so that's another 2020 addition to the reasons for not trusting the results.

Make of it what you will!

There is a BIG difference between the old mail in voting rules and the new ones.

This election, In California, we were sent several ballots to be used for voting.

4 Dem ballots in my husband's name, 3 Dem ballots in our daughter's name, and she was sent 3 more to her current address. And we received 2 Dem ballots for the previous owners of this house, who haven't lived here for 6 years.

Oh yeah, I got ONE Republican ballot sent to me. So we received TWELVE Demo ballots that could be filled out to send back in.

It has NEVER been like that before.

My 90 yr old mom has mild alzheimers. She lives in an assisted living centre. She told me that she voted. I said that is great. But I know she is on lockdown.

I asked how it worked. Did she get the mail and fill it out ? NOOOOOOO---she innocently said that she does not know how it worked. But one of the aides, that she HAS NEVER MET BEFORE, passed it under the door for her and asked her to sign it. She said she had to fill it out and for him to come back. He told her he had to verify her signature first, so she just signed it and passed it back to him.

SHE NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN. :pouty: She thought he was just too busy and forgot....

I bet they did that to the 200 residents as well. :crying:

katydid

Also, this election, they changed the laws about the verified signatures and 3rd party submissions.

When the ballots were received, THEY DID NOT REQUIRE SIGNATURES.

So anyone could send in any ballots they could find.

These changes were not about Covid. They were about flooding the precincts with Democrat votes, by Hell or High Water. Covid was just the cover for the scam.

Last edited:

david starling

Also in California, I received one ballot in my name, to my correct address, and it definitely required a signature. I filled it out and took it to a certified drop box, and a few days later I received notification that it had been received and would be counted.

Why did my ballot require a signature and yours didn't?

Last edited:

david starling

Nation-wide, there were 7 million more registered Democrats than Republicans who voted in 2020. And you don't consider that a reason why Biden just might have fairly won?

Osamenor

Staff member
Also, this election, they changed the laws about the verified signatures and 3rd party submissions.

When the ballots were received, THEY DID NOT REQUIRE SIGNATURES.

So anyone could send in any ballots they could find.

These changes were not about Covid. They were about flooding the precincts with Democrat votes, by Hell or High Water. Covid was just the cover for the scam.

Also in California, I received one ballot in my name, to my correct address, and it definitely required a signature. I filled it out and took it to a certified drop box, and a few days later I received notification that it had been received and would be counted.

Why did my ballot require a signature and yours didn't?
There's no signature required on the ballot itself, but it is required on the envelope. I've been a poll worker--in California--and when people dropped off mail in ballots, we always had to check and make sure the envelope was signed. It wasn't our job to do any more verification than that (signature verification happens when the ballots are counted), but if it wasn't signed, we had to tell the voter it wouldn't be counted unless it was.

The changes for this election were at the level of signature verification, and in who could drop off your ballot for you. Previously, it had to be an immediate family member, and which family members it could be was spelled out. This time, it could be any person you designated. The envelope still had to be signed for the ballot to be counted.

People who vote in person sign the register, but not the ballot. For absentee voters, the envelope takes the place of the register.

Last edited:

david starling

There's no signature required on the ballot itself, but it is required on the envelope. I've been a poll worker--in California--and when people dropped off mail in ballots, we always had to check and make sure the envelope was signed. It wasn't our job to do any more verification than that (signature verification happens when the ballots are counted), but if it wasn't signed, we had to tell the voter it wouldn't be counted unless it was.

The changes for this election were at the level of signature verification, and in who could drop off your ballot for you. Previously, it had to be an immediate family member, and which family members it could be was spelled out. This time, it could be any person you designated. The envelope still had to be signed for the ballot to be counted.

People who vote in person sign the register, but not the ballot. For absentee voters, the envelope takes the place of the register.

I knew my signature was required. What about name and address on the envelope?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I knew my signature was required. What about name and address on the envelope?

Yes. When I was a poll worker, we had to make sure all that was filled out.

Again, for in person voters, that purpose would be served by the register, which had everyone's name and address in it.

david starling

Yes. When I was a poll worker, we had to make sure all that was filled out.

Again, for in person voters, that purpose would be served by the register, which had everyone's name and address in it.

Yes, I had always voted in-person, and they had to find your name, address and signature on a list before they handed over a ballot.

This was my first mail-in ballot. VERY convenient, especially with easy to reach, official drop boxes. No standing in line.

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh, that is surprising! How did you receive party-affiliated ballots for a general election? Party affiliations are relevant for primary elections.

Good catch!

I don't know if you vote in California, passiflora, but that is indeed how it is here. In general elections, there's no such thing as a party affiliated ballot. Everyone has the same slate of candidates to choose from. People living at the same address would all get the same ballots, even if they're registered with different parties.

Even in primary elections, whether there are party affiliated ballots or not depends on what kind of primary it is. For a presidential primary, the ballots are party affiliated, but for congressional primaries and state government primaries, they're not. California has a top two system in those cases: all voters vote for their top choices, regardless of party, and then the top two vote getters face off in the general election.

This year, there was no Republican presidential primary. The only thing that could possibly have been on a party affiliated ballot for California Republicans would have been Republican committee offices. Other than that, there was nothing Republicans could vote on that non-Republicans weren't also voting on.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I just found the story confusing. I have not received multiple ballots for a single election before.

Just multiple ballot cards, for the endless state propositions? And county ones, if you live in a county that tends to make a ballot proposition out of anything and everything.

Osamenor

Staff member
Probably no one finds it suspicious that people keep voting for the same party, in a bankrupt state? :innocent:

Dirius, you found it suspicious that people DIDN'T vote for the same party as before in Arizona and Georgia. Why do you hold a double standard for California?

david starling

Probably no one finds it suspicious that people keep voting for the same party, in a bankrupt state? :innocent:

It's pretty much city vs rural now, 2/3 vs 1/3.

But California has voted in a lot of Republican governors over the years, and even voted majority for 5 Republican Presidents in a row until 1992, when it began electing Democrats.

Dirius

Dirius, you found it suspicious that people DIDN'T vote for the same party as before in Arizona and Georgia. Why do you hold a double standard for California?

AZ and GA have "republican" governors, they are still red states. They didn't really shift did they?

Osamenor

Staff member
AZ and GA have "republican" governors, they are still red states. They didn't really shift did they?

Yes and no. They have Republican governors, but they went for Biden. Arizona sent some Democrats to Congress, while Georgia is still settling the matter. They can rightly be called swing states: might swing to either party, might vote in some of both, more or less equally.

California, meanwhile, has a Democrat governor, an overwhelmingly Democrat state legislature, and more Democrats than Republicans representing it in Congress. For California to shift parties would take a lot more change than is currently afoot in Arizona and Georgia.

Not to say it can't happen, but that's not where we're at currently.

Dirius

Yes and no. They have Republican governors, but they went for Biden. Arizona sent some Democrats to Congress, while Georgia is still settling the matter. They can rightly be called swing states: might swing to either party, might vote in some of both, more or less equally.
California, meanwhile, has a Democrat governor, an overwhelmingly Democrat state legislature, and more Democrats than Republicans representing it in Congress. For California to shift parties would take a lot more change than is currently afoot in Arizona and Georgia.

Then by your own logic, the comparison with California is quite bad, because California is a deep blue state (unlike GA or AZ who tend to flip), a failing state, that people somehow keep voting for the same party in power, despite its overall failures.

This means that Californians are either extremely naive, easily manipulated, and unaware of how the economy is supposed to work (43 billion deficit). Or that the elections there are rigged.