Sports astrology from Torero

Torero

Is it important to view the entire astrological chart, or is the match start time accurate enough?​

Any sporting event has a dynamic component. And if there is an understanding of what is moving where, which planet is moving where and what happens at the same time, then the appearance of this or that result, the outcome of the event, becomes clearer. Many in sports betting are chasing the exact outcome of an event at a time when you can make quick money on short time intervals such as breaking tennis, scoring goals in soccer, or taking wickets in cricket.

Many have access to sports exchanges, but at the same time many do not understand the essence and strategies of making money during the event. I, too, at one time was looking for an opportunity to predict anything for sure, but over time I realized that I don't care which team will score a goal, if I see it, or who will break in tennis, the essence of changing the coefficient does not change, the main thing is correct and timely market entry.

Torero

Rennes
-
Bordeaux

In this match, in my opinion, there will be less than 2.5 goals. The boring movement of the rulers of both teams on the map tells me about this.

The most likely time for a goal is from 20-08-20-22 local time.:bandit:

Weak saturation of the chart with aspects throughout the match and the result is only one goal.

Attachments

• REN 0-1 BOR _ Rennes - Bordeaux _ Odds Comparison - Opera 2020-11-21 10.25.55.jpg
    REN 0-1 BOR _ Rennes - Bordeaux _ Odds Comparison - Opera 2020-11-21 10.25.55.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 27

Torero

Melbourne Stars W
-
Brisbane W

Brisbane W - WIN

WKTS TIME:
09-40-09-55
10-30-10-42 Local time

Result​
WKTS TIME:
09-40-09-55 (09-58) Second Wicket
10-30-10-42 (10-28:10-30)
During the match, it turned out that Brisbane Heat was in the best position during the match, especially at the end of the game, when they earned the necessary number of points to win.I earned my part of the money at the beginning of the match, when the exact dynamics was visible during the match.
Brisbane W - WIN

Attachments

• bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Opera 2020-11-21 01.30.37.jpg
    bet365 - Online Sports Betting - Opera 2020-11-21 01.30.37.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Cricket Stats - Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women 49th Match 2020 - Cricket Insights .jpg
    Cricket Stats - Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women 49th Match 2020 - Cricket Insights .jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Melbourne Stars WBBL - Brisbane Heat WBBL - Ставки н&#.jpg
    Melbourne Stars WBBL - Brisbane Heat WBBL - Ставки н&#.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 25

Torero

I am using the team patron method. Each football team has its own patron that matches the archetype of the team. Depending on where this cartridge is at the beginning of the game, I make a prediction. Based on this data, you can search for goals in matches, one way or another tied to a certain level of aspects. When you understand where who is and where who is going during the game, it is easier to make a prediction. The dynamic component of the map plays an important role. The beginning of the game on a removable ascendant from 28 degrees to 0 often brings chaos to the game, so I miss such games, in which the favorite can often play and lose in a draw.

Each planet on the map has its own role and it does not interfere in the affairs of other planets if it is not called there. Football is a game of time 90 ... 90+ minutes, so at the beginning of the game it is not always possible to accurately display the prediction, so I always scroll the match map completely. Well, there are still a lot of different points to be considered when making a forecast. But many are looking for an easy way by chimerically giving the Ascendant to someone, the Descendant to someone. And the method of colors I have said and will say that it has nothing to do with astrology at all.

Torero

Team patron?
Would you elaborate this?

I have an author's method of determining the team patron based on its historically built archetype. Every professional football team has its own patron. I know who the patron is for many teams, but not all. For some, it is difficult to get ahead because you have to conduct long-term research and it takes a lot of time, so I made for myself a certain set of commands on which I make predictions.

Torero

Dyn. Kyiv
-
Barcelona
By the end of the first half, there is a lot that will turn into a goal from 20-45 minutes. By the end of the first half, there is a lot, which looks like it will turn into a goal from 20-45 minutes.:alien:
It doesn't look like Dynamo won in today's game.

Last edited:

Torero

Dyn. Kyiv
-
Barcelona
By the end of the first half, there is a lot that will turn into a goal from 20-45 minutes. By the end of the first half, there is a lot, which looks like it will turn into a goal from 20-45 minutes.:alien:
It doesn't look like Dynamo won in today's game.

Confident victory for Barcelona. There was no goal from 20-45 minutes, these were converging scoring aspects that began to be actively implemented in the second half.

Torero

Gemcon Khulna
-
Gazi Group Chattogram

Gazi Group Chattogram Win

Time WKTS:
13-30-13-45
14-08-14-20
14-25-14-35
14-44-14-59

Torero

Gemcon Khulna
-
Gazi Group Chattogram

Time WKTS:
13-30-13-45
14-08-14-20
14-25-14-35
14-44-14-59

Result:

Time WKTS:
13-30-13-45(13-33)
14-08-14-20 (+)
14-25-14-35(+)
14-44-14-59(+)

In every time interval there were wickets breaking. All 10 players were out.

Torero

New Zealand
-

West Indies​

NZ has the advantage in this game.

It seems to me that the first half is less aggressive, but not particularly active either. The second part of the game is more aggressive.

WKTS:
14-15-14-32
14-35-14-42
14-52-15-04

Torero

new zealand
-

west indies​

nz has the advantage in this game.

it seems to me that the first half is less aggressive, but not particularly active either. The second part of the game is more aggressive.

wkts:
14-15-14-32
14-35-14-42
14-52-15-04

nz win

wkts:
14-15-14-32(0)
14-35-14-42 (14-42)
14-52-15-04 (14-52)

Torero

West Ham
-
Aston Villa

In this match Aston Villa has a slight advantage. The location of its ruler is better in both halves. West Ham is in a weaker position, but partly owns the strength of Aston Villa.
The match will either end in a draw or Aston Villa has one goal advantage.

The interval for a goal is from 20-45 minutes.