View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2019, 05:55 PM

Re: Vedic Chart Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by missnightowl24 View Post

That's alright, you did your best. Well, for me, it is more like I can understand every other word. I don't think I knew that the format for interpreting vedic charts would be different than western charts.

I would like to know what the following means: jup dasa-period till age 34;

YOU ARE UNDER JUPITER PERIOD TILL AGE 34, WHICH WOULD REFLECT THE IMPACT OF JUPITER GEMINI 6TH FOR HEALTH-EMPLOYMENT.

sun own leo 8th, success amidst adversity.

ONE SHINES COPING WITH CHALLENGES UNDER ADVERSE/DIFFICULT LIFE CONDITIONS HAVING THE CAPABILITY TO COPE UP, 8TH HOUSE FOR CHRONIC HEALTH ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN LIFE. A WEAK OR DEBILATED PLANET IN THE 8TH WOULD FIND DIFFICULT COPING WITH CHALLENGES FEELING HELPLESS.

mer-venus conjunct, literary-oratory-astro-pharma aptitudes;

DO YOU HAVE THESE APTITUDES!

debilation of venus cancelled, gradual improvements in luck-education;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

REMEDY FOR STRENGTHENING VENUS DEBILATED IN VIRGO 9TH TO IMPROVE LUCK-EDUCATION ETC WEARING DIAMOND.

venus 10th lord negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude, university teaching etc;

PLANET PLACED IN THE PREVIOUS HOUSE NEGATES THE FACTORS OF THE HOUSE. VENUS LORD LIBRA 10TH FOR CAREER PLACED IN PREVIOUS 9TH HOUSE NEGATING CAREER, TAKING A RETIRED ATTITUDE, PREFERING ACADEMIC CAREERS LIKE UNIVERSITY TEACHING ETC. 9TH HOUSE FOR HIGHER KNOWLEDGE/SPIRITUALITY ETC. VENUS THE TEACHER.

do promptly ack, share how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas;

Thank you.

Hope have been able to help clarify to my best.

Do share your salient feedbacks how the reading outcomes are true-untrue-insightful-helpful with ideas etc etc about traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc etc in your own life experience and expectations, your life plans etc.

Suggest focus on the descriptions of the outcomes mentioned, and how relevant they are, not focusing on the technical derivatives like negating to 9th etc which are mentioned for clarifying astrological logic which one may or may not be aware.

Look forward to hear of your interesting reflections on the reading and the feedbacks to share.

wishing you well, kshantaram