Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Megan markle is not ‘coloured’

Wills and Kate have private jets and it wasn’t pointed out to them what they were doing was wrong.
America is more liberal and that’s a fact.....
Coloured ......so wrong

Why is saying coloured ‘so wrong?’ and why are we talking about the colour of her skin and not her actions?

Ukpoohbear

Coloured is offensive and we are not talking about her skin. You did that by using the word coloured . She’s not pink or green.

Why don’t you reply to the actual post I wrote to you? I don’t think using the incorrect terminology is racist if the intent was not there, you’re accusing me of being racist. I hate that ****.

Ukpoohbear

It’s the same behaviour as in your ‘chatter and natter’ post you told kshantaram that Vedic was such and such and he was actually quite heir by what you said, but you didn’t even reply after that. And now you’re calling me racist when your own ignorance offended somebody and you didn’t acknowledge it.

Throwing accusations around is quite stupid.

**** off with your hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It’s the same behaviour as in your ‘chatter and natter’ post you told kshantaram that Vedic was such and such and he was actually quite heir by what you said, but you didn’t even reply after that. And now you’re calling me racist when your own ignorance offended somebody and you didn’t acknowledge it.

Throwing accusations around is quite stupid. It reminds me of a new poster who said she was going to ignore me for being rude to sonnets in a conversation she wasn’t even involved with, even though the week before she was arguing with somebody on my thread.

**** off with your hypocrisy.

You can throw your toys out the pram all you want. This behaviour doesn’t wash with me. I won’t reply to your accusations of a previous thread due to the fact you are manipulating the situation. Read my thread chatter natter properly for all acknowledgement replies. Properly!
I can’t see anywhere in my posts to you accusing you of been racist? I’m pointing out that the word coloured is offensive. You may be ignorant of this and so I’m educating you. Why you bringing other things into it? That’s not good at all

Ukpoohbear

Didn’t you just bring other things into the discussion about my conversation about the media, was that not manipulative to accuse me of being racist, could you not have worded it better? So I’m racist and manipulative lol

Ukpoohbear

No need to swear at me. Now that is rude

It was me exasperated. I think swearing is kind of casual and honest, unless used violently. The same way saying someone is coloured is not racist. It’s the intent. Plus, I like thinks to stick to what we are actually discussing and now it’s changed course, I don’t like going off topic because it’s a completely different discussion and I have to start again.

Hkk

Account Closed
Didn’t you just bring other things into the discussion about my conversation about the media, was that not manipulative to accuse me of being racist, could you not have worded it better? So I’m racist and manipulative lol

Megan Markle is not coloured. Worded it better? No i wasn’t being manipulative. I found it offensive. Didn’t accuse you of being racist. You say it wasn’t intentional which is fair enough but I won’t sit here and ignore something that I find offensive. Flying off the handle and swearing is unacceptable when someone is telling you what you said is not right. How about stop and think and then reply without it being about you and protecting yourself. Healthy boundaries is key. Healthy boundaries where we both listen to each other and no one swears and flys off the handle bringing others into the conversation. It’s not hard when you learn to do it with practice.

I won’t let anyone turn things around on me let alone you! I know right from wrong. If I’m offended then I’m offended. No words or accusations and emotional manipulation from you is going to change the facts. Just remember that anytime you have a discussion with anyone. It will help you in life

Ukpoohbear

https://www.rifemagazine.co.uk/2015/01/cant-say-coloured-questions-race-answered/

Ok I read the article and it makes sense that saying coloured means non-white. I think I’ve even heard of before how saying coloured is technically not correct and you should focus on the ethnicity like ‘Africaan.’ But I’ve never heard of the phrase ‘BAME’ before so even the correct terminology is never used.

Plus when I’m around ‘coloured’ people, I don’t have an issue with what terminology to use.

I think my anger to you came from our conversation going off-topic to having to defend my character, and I pointed out a recent example of me believing you had acted insensitively (and you didn’t even apologise) and it wasn’t manipulative to mention that because I genuinely recently thought you were rude and insensitive to Kshantaram.

So yeah, I was talking about the media and I wasn’t being negative towards coloured people (I still can’t think of another general term to use) and now here I am having to defend my character when it was initially quite an innocent discussion about wealth and the environment.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Megan Markle is not coloured. Worded it better? No i wasn’t being manipulative. I found it offensive. Didn’t accuse you of being racist. You say it wasn’t intentional which is fair enough but I won’t sit here and ignore something that I find offensive. Flying off the handle and swearing is unacceptable when someone is telling you what you said is not right. How about stop and think and then reply without it being about you and protecting yourself. Healthy boundaries is key. Healthy boundaries where we both listen to each other and no one swears and flys off the handle bringing others into the conversation. It’s not hard when you learn to do it with practice.

I won’t let anyone turn things around on me let alone you! I know right from wrong. If I’m offended then I’m offended. No words or accusations and emotional manipulation from you is going to change the facts. Just remember that anytime you have a discussion with anyone. It will help you in life

You talk to me about emotional manipulation and accusations when that’s exactly what you’re doing to me by using such strong words?

If you think I can’t pick up on the anger and resentment you’re projecting at me you are very wrong, it’s potent.

Hkk

Account Closed
You talk to me about emotional manipulation and accusations when that’s exactly what you’re doing to me by using such strong words?

If you think I can’t pick up on the anger and resentment you’re projecting at me you are very wrong, it’s potent.

Defend your character all you want no ones attacking you!
I will repeat myself again. I did not like the word colours and you went flying off that handle again to protect yourself when you were not being attacked. Volatile.

The other thread u keep mentioning I did reply to it.

Anyway you carry on with your subject on Megan Markle. Your just someone who is not ready to understand or learn from others. You just want to protect yourself from.... thin air. Like a crab

Ukpoohbear

Well unfortunately a perfectly nice discussion was veered off course so it’s finished now. I’m going to make a cup of tea and forget it.

Gemini888

Do you think he seems happy? The video kind of made him look a bit lonely although he did say he doesn’t like groups. Although he’s stayed in a cruise ship around loads of people, kind of like his work environment probably was like. But yeah,he probably is really happy, I would be.

OK UK, I've just finished watching that video. Something looks really odd about the entire thing, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Like, I can sense as if the guy is hiding something. The guy looks and sounds really spaced out, like a typical Pisces (especially when he said something about not having to pick up the garbage). At one point something really sounds suspicious to me: he talked about his day working at a corporate job. He said he was quite satisfied with his job. And then he said he was unsure about his life in that ship then things just worked themselves out. And why the need to emphasize on how happy he is all the time? Everything just looks like a bad case of denial to me.

I wonder if the title of that video is some sort of irony. Worst case scenario, this could be a misplaced faith. He thought his life would be happier if he started his ship business, and now he realized that he should just have stayed in the job, but because there is no way to back out he has to pretend that he made the best decision ever.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
You've just touched on my Gemini struggle. I'm still not quite sure if I'm an introvert or an extrovert. It's like a twin sharing one body, the cheerful twin likes to talk to as many people possible, and the other twin just wants to be alone. I can thrive in some social settings, but others just leave me drained, and I have no idea why. Idk, it may have something to do with how much I can talk. If I sense that I can't connect well enough, then I just shut down. I also have Merc/Saturn square so Saturn could also be involved here.

Gemini888

I was heavily into prisms in my high school years. Found them fascinating. This relates to rainbows, which are due to prismatic conditions in the atmosphere. And, back to the dove and rainbow in O.T. Genesis.
Was there anyone sharing the same fascination? Or was it something you were a geek at?

david starling

Megan markle is not ‘coloured’

Wills and Kate have private jets and it wasn’t pointed out to them what they were doing was wrong.
America is more liberal and that’s a fact.....
Coloured ......so wrong

The civil rights organization of which Martin Luther King was a member and leader, and which is still going strong, is called the NAACP. The "CP" stands for "Colored People".
It's an awkward term, but isn't really considered racist. I think "mixed race" is more accurate, and less awkward. For example, I think it's fair to say Obama was our first President of "mixed race", which was quite a milestone for the U.S.

SunConjunctUranus

The civil rights organization of which Martin Luther King was a member and leader, and which is still going strong, is called the NAACP. The "CP" stands for "Colored People".
It's an awkward term, but isn't really considered racist. I think "mixed race" is more accurate, and less awkward. For example, I think it's fair to say Obama was our first President of "mixed race", which was quite a milestone for the U.S.

I have purple skin. Who i am, ds?