The future is here!

Cap

What I see is some sort of unorganized, unconscious desire to cause human unemployment--machines taking over the world. Sort of like "Terminator"!

Yes, that's really the problem in capitalism. However, in RBE "human unemployment" will be considered as a good thing, as progress.

Cap

Are we under galactic sanctions?

‘Alien cliques’ may be keeping Earth isolated - study

The Fermi paradox – named after physicist Enrico Fermi – says that if sentient life is not unique to Earth, then our galaxy should have plenty of other civilizations, including some more technologically advanced than ours. The paradoxical part is that we have not detected any signs of them.

A supposition called ‘the zoo hypothesis’ is one possible solution for this conundrum, and states that alien civilizations are for some reason deliberately keeping humans from detecting any extraterrestrial life.

https://www.rt.com/news/358052-alien-cliques-isolate-earth/

Cap

Right, you mentioned it before and I checked it out. If I didn't believe the Aquarian Age is going to start changing human-nature, I'd think it was the stuff of rose-colored glasses.:biggrin:

As I see it:

Technological advances are inevitable and will "speed up" exponentially. We can't really imagine the world 10-15 years from now. We can do 2 things about it:

a) Stick to the "old ways" and make our lives even more miserable

b) Change along with it and make our lives so much better

It is that simple.

Last edited:

Cap

The 'impossible' EM Drive is about to be tested in space

An actual EM Drive is about to be launched into space for the first time, so scientists can finally figure out - once and for all - if it really is possible for a rocket engine to generate thrust without any kind of exhaust or propellant.

Built by American inventor and chemical engineer, Guido Fetta, the EM Drive is as controversial as it gets, because while certain experiments have suggested that such an engine could work, it also goes against one of the most fundamental laws of physics we have.

As Newton's Third Law states, "To each action there's an equal and opposite reaction," and many physicists say the EM Drive categorically violates that law.

This is because in order for a thruster to gain momentum in a certain direction, it has to expel some kind of propellent or exhaust in the opposite direction.

But the EM Drive simply goes in one direction with no propellant, and thus violates the law of conservation of momentum, which Newton derived from his Third Law.

http://www.sciencealert.com/the-impossible-em-drive-is-about-to-be-tested-in-space

Julia Karmic Astrology

Currently the human species on Earth is quite primitive, violent and exploitive. (A case could be made that the rest of the universe has placed Earth behind yellow police tape. :sad: )

If we wish to survive as a species, we must evolve.

I do believe the universe is hard wired for evolution, progress, maturity and wisdom.
Humans will either move in that direction, or they will die out.
They will then start all over again, repeating the cycle until they get it.

Julia

david starling

Currently the human species on Earth is quite primitive, violent and exploitive. (A case could be made that the rest of the universe has placed Earth behind yellow police tape. :sad: )

I do believe the universe is hard wired for evolution, progress, maturity and wisdom.

Julia

We're afflicted by a mind-numbing vibration that we can correlate with the Zodiacal location of the Planet Saturn. It's like a test, and as a species, we're currently getting failing marks.... I'm counting on the Aquarian Age to keep us from being expelled.

Julia Karmic Astrology

We're afflicted by a mind-numbing vibration that we can correlate with the Zodiacal location of the Planet Saturn. It's like a test, and as a species, we're currently getting failing marks.... I'm counting on the Aquarian Age to keep us from being expelled.

Well, Saturn is Lord of Karma, Master Teacher and Way Shower.
Perhaps he has kicked us hard enough to propel us towards an evolutionary leap.
This is the sentiment of the psychic world, that we will be entering a new age on a spiritual level.

Humans are such a complex species. Capable of horrific, unspeakable cruelty, torture, war, greed and corruption across the planet. At the same time capable of exquisite beauty, innovation, charity, love, compassion, self-sacrifice. Perhaps this is why our planetary neighbors keep giving us more chances. It has been said that Earth produces some of the toughest and most resilient souls in the universe.

Julia

Cap

Julia

Very well said in terms of strictly physical view of things. I also feel that this is probably the case. There is one theory, though, that says the hardest part for a civilization is to make transition from type 0 (we are here) to type 1 on Kardashev scale. So, there is a possibility that many alien civilizations self-destruct when they reach transition point (the road we are currently on). That's why the Universe is rather lonely place...

http://futurism.com/the-kardashev-scale-type-i-ii-iii-iv-v-civilization/

*turning metaphysics switch on

However, in terms of spiritual/metaphysical view it doesn't really matter, as we are all spiritual beings having a human experience rather than humans having occasional spiritual experiences. So, your "evolution" isn't necessarily connected with human "evolution" as a species and your existence as a human is just temporary even though you may have spent many lives on this planet. Not only that you could exist on other planets in this Universe but also in different realities as well. For instance, what many religions call "heaven" is the same what esoteric adepts call "the astral plane" and is the same what quantum physicists call "different reality in the Multiverse". And this is just one of the infinite number of "realities". Different reality is really just a matter of frequency, looking from the viewpoint of physics.

I recommend this lecture of Robert Monroe from "The Monroe Institute". I don't necessarily agree with everything presented but what is important is that he speaks from personal experience and it can help broadening one's views and starting to think "out of the box". (it has 9 parts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBM7Qeo5bg

OK, I think this is as much metaphysics as one scientific thread can handle :biggrin:

*metaphysics off

And with everything being said, I really do hope humanity will survive, somehow...

david starling

Well, Saturn is Lord of Karma, Master Teacher and Way Shower.
Perhaps he has kicked us hard enough to propel us towards an evolutionary leap.
This is the sentiment of the psychic world, that we will be entering a new age on a spiritual level.

Humans are such a complex species. Capable of horrific, unspeakable cruelty, torture, war, greed and corruption across the planet. At the same time capable of exquisite beauty, innovation, charity, love, compassion, self-sacrifice. Perhaps this is why our planetary neighbors keep giving us more chances. It has been said that Earth produces some of the toughest and most resilient souls in the universe.

Julia

There's a recurring theme in science-fiction (I've read a lot over the decades): Don't mess with Terrans!:lol: Even "Matrix" and "Terminator" are about technological entities getting their comeuppance for underestimating us. I'm amused by the thought, that fortunately, we're protected from colonization because the Saturnian vibration is an "Alien repeller". Drives them away! Very unfortunately, and not amusing, it drives a lot of US insane as well.:pinched:

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Very well said in terms of strictly physical view of things. I also feel that this is probably the case. There is one theory, though, that says the hardest part for a civilization is to make transition from type 0 (we are here) to type 1 on Kardashev scale. So, there is a possibility that many alien civilizations self-destruct when they reach transition point (the road we are currently on). That's why the Universe is rather lonely place...

http://futurism.com/the-kardashev-scale-type-i-ii-iii-iv-v-civilization/

*turning metaphysics switch on

However, in terms of spiritual/metaphysical view it doesn't really matter, as we are all spiritual beings having a human experience rather than humans having occasional spiritual experiences. So, your "evolution" isn't necessarily connected with human "evolution" as a species and your existence as a human is just temporary even though you may have spent many lives on this planet. Not only that you could exist on other planets in this Universe but also in different realities as well. For instance, what many religions call "heaven" is the same what esoteric adepts call "the astral plane" and is the same what quantum physicists call "different reality in the Multiverse". And this is just one of the infinite number of "realities". Different reality is really just a matter of frequency, looking from the viewpoint of physics.

I recommend this lecture of Robert Monroe from "The Monroe Institute". I don't necessarily agree with everything presented but what is important is that he speaks from personal experience and it can help broadening one's views and starting to think "out of the box". (it has 9 parts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBM7Qeo5bg

OK, I think this is as much metaphysics as one scientific thread can handle :biggrin:

*metaphysics off

And with everything being said, I really do hope humanity will survive, somehow...

Hi Cap,

Your points are perfectly stated. Thank you for making them, as well as directing me to the Monroe reference. As far as I am concerned, you can leave your *metaphysics switch on permanently. :)

Yes of course, even the demise of a civilization is grist for the mill for us on a soul level.
Atlantis here on Earth destroyed itself but had a great deal to do with soul growth and evolution. Many from Atlantis have returned now because we currently have the same level of technology; we are sadder but wiser after our experiences there. Adversity builds character and wisdom.

And yes, if humans destroy themselves, incarnations will take place elsewhere as you state. There are innumerable planes of existence, we cannot even comprehend the nature and number of them. I do believe the universe is teeming with life forms, but many of them rise and then fail, the cycle of birth and death.

I guess it is hard not to be sentimental about humankind, most of us have been incarnating on this planet for some time, and to see it destroyed is a loss. I do believe that humans have come to this point before on Earth, and not made the transition from
0 to 1. We keep starting over.

But no matter what happens to humans on earth, in a sense humankind will survive in spirit form, perhaps for eternity, as you say. I do believe the lessons learned on this planet will stay with a soul for a very long time. Such a study in contrasts. The horrific systematic abuses in juxtaposition to the exquisite beauty, genius, creativity, and goodness. All will be burned into our souls. It is one thing for souls in other planes to perhaps have dry discussions about existence. Another thing altogether to be thrown in the deep end of the pool that is Earth and experience it first hand.

I sincerely hope that if Earth inhabitants do not survive, we souls can take some of the lessons, beauty and goodness with us to other realms. I will be sentimental about life on Earth and its inhabitants. There are certain works of literature, art and music that I enjoy over and over again. Perhaps memorizing them for the rest of my eternal journey!

I have an 8h Jup, the house of inheritance, this is not about money. It is about inheriting genetic and spiritual DNA from past, present and future. That is really the best inheritance of all.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

There's a recurring theme in science-fiction (I've read a lot over the decades): Don't mess with Terrans!:lol: Even "Matrix" and "Terminator" are about technological entities getting their comeuppance for underestimating us. I'm amused by the thought, that fortunately, we're protected from colonization because the Saturnian vibration is an "Alien repeller". Drives them away! Very unfortunately, and not amusing, it drives a lot of US insane as well.:pinched:

David,

I have been a huge Sci Fi fan since childhood. Actually took a flashlight under the covers to read Heinlein and Asimov when I was supposed to be sleeping. I knew from a young age that there was so many other planes of existence and realities.

Interesting, your comments about Earth colonization. One of my cousins is a brainiac type who works for NASA, and she and I have discussed this topic at length! I do believe that Earth has been colonized or influenced by other worlds. My cousin and I have fun working out the details of how it could have been done.

In terms of Saturn, as a Master Teacher he would not protect us from lessons we need to learn or wisdom to help us grow.

Julia

david starling

David,

I have been a huge Sci Fi fan since childhood. Actually took a flashlight under the covers to read Heinlein and Asimov when I was supposed to be sleeping. I knew from a young age that there was so many other planes of existence and realities.

Interesting, your comments about Earth colonization. One of my cousins is a brainiac type who works for NASA, and she and I have discussed this topic at length! I do believe that Earth has been colonized or influenced by other worlds. My cousin and I have fun working out the details of how it could have been done.

In terms of Saturn, as a Master Teacher he would not protect us from lessons we need to learn or wisdom to help us grow.

Julia

But, what about protection from lessons we're not ready to learn?:alien:

david starling

Like it or not, Saturn is well known for making us go beyond our limitations, breach limitations, and transcend boundaries. He keeps kicking us toward destiny and karmic evolution. Whether we are ready or not. :(

I wouldn't describe that as the behavior of a "Master Teacher!":lol:
Not really sure what label to use for it, but I believe our RESPONSE to the Saturn-linked vibration is what's changing as the A of A SLOWLY begins to take effect, one generational Age-degree at a time.

Last edited:

GoldenRam

Banned
Hmm....the future ten years from now would most likely be insane, in a good or bad way you can take that however my dear. We are in the age of knowledge my dear. This age will determine how the next one would end up, so that's something. The knowledge we are able to access now c...oh and I mean we can access deep, secretive knowledge. It's all on how are we going to use this knowledge to improve humanity.

LOL, OMG PANCAKES AND COWS

Last edited: