Nikola Tesla and Free Energy

JUPITERASC

Tesla marveled at the amounts of electricity flowing in the air and ground and dreamed the world would use the electricity readily available in the environment to power the civilizations of the future. The problem with Tesla's ideas were that the energy systems he envisioned were free to all.. His patents were stolen and his life work erased. Edison took all the credit when Tesla overcame the limitations direct current (DC) delivery systems by use of now common alternating current (AC).

Nikola Tesla, inventor and humanitarian died in obscurity, his extraordinary achievements ignored and mostly airbrushed from History :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5uiK_QnyrE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMhAIdqH0Cs&feature=related

Last edited:
It is interesting studying the history of invention, how many stories there are like this. Strangely enough, there are multiple examples of inventors simultaneously striking upon the same idea at similar times...it is the one with backing and money that gets the glory. We often celebrate those who stole an idea or came late to the game unwittingly....

nemesis

Tesla was a taurus asc like me ^.^

sometimes I feel like that asc has to work very hard to prove themselves to others =/

Mark

Genius is never accepted by the world. When you are the genius, everyone wants to steal your work and discredit you simultaneously. In fact, that's the best indicator that you actually are a genius. In Tesla's case, the world succeeded. No one will ever forgive you for being smarter than they are.

Mark

I have a book that may interest you (a compendium of every patent Tesla ever filed with the U.S. Patent Office).

The Complete Patents of Nikola Tesla
Edited by Jim Glenn
Published by Barnes & Noble Books (NY)
ISBN: 1-56619-266-8

(Amazon gives this ISBN to some other book about Tesla, so be sure to check the publisher and editor.)

Mark

[Note: This post and the next are responses to posts that have been removed.]

I think the modern response to that problem is: the Moon's gravity acts more upon the equatorial bulge of the Earth than the rest of the Earth. In theory, this causes the wobble of the Earth to harmonise with the Moon's orbit. I'm not sure I would call it fact, but those two phenomena working together (equatorial bulge caused by spin; tugging caused by Moon) might be able to fill the gap.

The bits of the Tesla's patents book that I most remember are when he is writing about the nature of electricity. Tesla thought of electricity the way that physicists do. In fact, every current is a flow in two directions. Electrons flow in one direction. "Electron holes" flow in the other. This is not the same thing as conventional flow notation vs electron flow notation. Every flow is, in fact, two flows simultaneously. Tesla, judging by his writing, seemed to understand this intuitively. One can't help but wonder what Tesla would create if he had use of our technology, but not our medication. If he were born in the 1980's, Nikola would have been medicated out of his mind. He would probably never have been the inventor that we know and adore (but at least he wouldn't have had to put up with Edison!).

Last edited:

Mark

I didn't directly address the article. I only addressed what would be the modern response to the problem. Perhaps I have no expertise in the field, but instructor John C. Mutter at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University teaches a course called "Introduction to Earth Sciences I" and has provided online material for his class at the first link below. The specific reference to the activity of the Moon upon the obliquity of the Earth can be found at the second link, which is the second topic addressed ("Motions of the Earth in Space") in his class material. I will quote a passage below.
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/ldeo/v1011x-1/jcm/
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/ldeo/v1011x-1/jcm/Topic2/Topic2.html

"Mars has a much greater range of tilt variations from around 11 degrees to 38 degrees. And there is no well defined period. The motion of Mars' tilt axis is an unpredictable wobbling around. It always lies between 11 degrees and 38 degrees but within that range it is very difficult to predict what the tilt will be at any time. Most of the planets have somewhat chaotic tilt variations. It is believed that the Earth may also have had a chaotic tilt variability in the past but that the presence of the Moon has acted to gravitationally stabilize the tilt by 'holding it steady'."

Please bear in mind that I have never attended Columbia University, nor even been to New York. When I Googled "steady earth rotation moon," (no quotes) this was the third link from the top. Again, I'm not claiming this to be absolute fact (and neither is Mutter, from the looks of it), but it's at least worth discussion. At any rate, I would appreciate it if you could talk about the subject at hand, [name removed by author], rather than talk about me.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

As the originator of this thread I'm stating that I have an interest in any and all contributions - whether 'philosphical' or 'factual' - on the fascinating subject of Nikola Tesla and Free Energy. If you enjoy philosophical rumination then by all means, be philosophical! If you insist on 'sticking to the facts' as they are perceived by you, then by all means, you personally may stick to the facts as you perceive them to be. All views are welcome :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

mark
you are a fraud.
you posted that you have a book of telsa's patent,yet you do not know the contents of the book.

in my deleleted post i asked you a direct question about the article and from yesterday and today you still have not spoke to it and continue to regurgitate google searches around the subject.....i do not believe you even have the book or you would have be able to respond....
the only thing i can figure out is that in you attempt to establish your authority on the tesla thread, you thought you would score brownie points by dreging up an obscure tela book. you seem to put yourself out as an authority on different subjects. but your level of expertise always seems to be a google search. rahu

I would like to draw attention to the fact that this discussion is not solely for experts ('expert' meaning 'as perceived by any individual point of view as "being expert"')

Additionally this thread does not exclude non-experts but instead equally welcomes 'experts' as well as 'non-experts'

Since the post in question has been deleted, one wonders how any interested readers could possibly gain coherent understanding regarding relevance of comments in relation to a no longer viewable post :smile:

Mark

rahu: I introduced an obscure and important Tesla book because reading it would be helpful to many people. Is that not correct? Even if I knew nothing about Tesla, wouldn't it be a good thing for me to tell people to read this book? Also, I didn't rest the authority of my reference on Google. I rested it on Dr. John C. Mutter of the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University. Google just made him easy to find. It also made his credentials easy to find.
http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/~jcm/

Mark

Email him and tell him to upload his full schematics to YouTube once per day for a month (assuming that it will be forcibly removed quickly) and then start talking about it on Facebook. If it gets picked up as a trend, then there is a slim possibility that someone might actually hear about it.

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

Unfortunately the service of mankind is not a major motivation of billionaires such as J P Morgan :smile:

1377441_573921199344806_464937821_n.jpg