Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2007, 09:04 PM

Re: Confused

Hrm...from what I can tell in your chart, the orbs on the Moon/Jupiter trine is far too wide. I think most astrologers would say that in a trine, the max orb is 5 or 6 degrees to either side. It looks like in your chart, the trines to the planet in Taurus are about 9 degrees away from being exact (an easy way to think about it is this: let's say the Moon is in Libra at 6 degrees. Trines are exact in Aquarius and Gemini at the 6th degree of either of those signs). I saw one person post on this board that they considered an 8 degree orb acceptable for a trine. Note also that the Sun and Moon are generally granted an extra degree or so in aspect orbs because they're very important ("luminaries").

In any case, it looks to me like you have a trine between Mercury and Jupiter, and while they may be in inharmonious elements, I think that the two planets will be good to one another in your lifetime. You also have a lovely trine between the Sun and the Moon, which will help you to deal with some of the issues that will be put into play by that Capricorn Stellium in the 12th squaring the Moon.

Best wishes,
Derek
Natal Data: November 8 1984, 4:49 PM (22:49 GMT)
Hastings, Nebraska, United States