Will I lose my current job?

ScorpAsc5

HI,

A scare was introduced to my life on Friday as I or my whole team could lose current job. Hence I could not buy real estate property.

I am more concern to have a stable job as a starter than to know if I will be able to find a condominium this year.

I am fully aware of how much effort and time it takes to read anyone's Natal charts. Thank you so much all who help in calming us down with the reading.

I have my chart posted here too with transits and progressions, if anyone would like to see what could I really expect.

Also, I am on work visa in the US. Thank you!

Last edited:

Eagle21

Hello ScorpAsc5,

Is your time of birth accurate for sure? If not we could have different results.

So, let's hope it is correct.

I notice that transiting Uranus forms an exact square to your MC. Same transit was going on around last April. Did you have any relative insecurity then?

It could be a time of change. Mostly you could be rebellious, insecure and impulsive regarding your career and status. In addition you are about to experience your Saturn Return along with a plutonic transformative energy in your 3rd house of communication (from the Saturn-Pluto grand conjunction).

Transiting Neptune forms an harmonious sextile to your Sun (also ruler of your 10th house). This will bring a more selfless and spiritual energy. You could experience some change of goals.

On February also tr. Jupiter will form a helpful trine to your Sun. This will add elements of growth and expansion.

There is a lot going on, so I suggest patience, optimism and step by step actions.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Eagle for the write up!! Thank you very much.

My birth time is according to the time written on my birth certificate. I am aware that a little difference would make me a Libra Arc instead of Scorp. I have always used this time.

I did Google about Tr Ur Sq Nat MC. Looks like a rebellious take with career. I think that's why you mentioned an expected change. But does this mean losing my current job? Last April was okay, there was no such problem.

I have heard Saturn Returns are brutal. It gives me anxiety.

Change of goal too? Well my current goal is to keep earning money and save ( i was hoping to buy a property)

I hope Tr JUP Trine Sun would be pleasing. I think I need to calm down. Just face the situation as it goes along.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope offers clues enabling take stock, share how true-insightful
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

Natal ketu SNode leo 10th, high self-pride, sensitive, career-job changes;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees etc;

Jup-sat-ketu now transit cap-sat 3rd, ambitious-hardworking, good initiative;
seeking change/transfer, detachment from siblings-employment,
pain-injury-surgery knees-arms-shoulders-ears etc;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

jup cap debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements in initiative,
advisory-counseling roles; natal sat cap 3rd supervisory roles;

Natal jup cancer 9th, inimical for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels-advisory-teaching roles;
prone to liver-heart-stomach-lung-thigh issues;
jup lord 5th for luck-romance-children-position etc under some stress;

jup-sat opp misjudgments n missed opportunities to care;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers Mon evenings at alter at home;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
observe fast sat evenings;

sat cap elevated aspect moon libra 12th for foreign lands,
international public relations, aptitude for psychology-teaching-law-justice;
wavering mind, stormy anger when provoked;
wear white pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

sat return now having to take long-term decisions of life;

jup transit cap trine sun-mer taurus 7th, lords 10/11 for career-gains,
gains from spouse-marriage; jup effective mid-course April-july 020 to watch;
scope for hotel management, dentistry, banking, nutritional medicine, ENT, etc
and scope for relationship/marriage with well-to-do social elite intellectual spouse;

Venus lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse;

mars lord 6th negating to 5th, negating employment opportunities
while quick recovery from health issues;
mars pisces 5th, technical aptitudes, temperamental impating relationship;

rahu NNode transit jup-cancer, foreign travels under stress-delay;
toxic health issues liver etc;

Natal rahu acq 4th for foreign lands, reformist;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat later moving to own acq 4th could be good for real estate-property;
and growth through mass supervision/public admin;

do promptly ack n share salient feedbacks how true-untrue etc etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

btw what are your qualifications and experience and interests to understand;

ScorpAsc5

Thank you so much for the response.

I still do not have a clear answer to my question with the chart.

I do require heart surgery, yes.

I am yes in a foreign land in the tech world. And I have a storming anger too.

I do not want to be married yet. I do not know who the spouse going to be either.

Zora

Account Closed
A scare was introduced to my life on Friday as I or my whole team could lose current job. Hence I could not buy real estate property. I am more concern to have a stable job as a starter than to know if I will be able to find a condominium this year.
Also, I am on work visa in the US. Thank you!

Hello ScorpAsc,

from my pers. view on and from your chart and transits - you will not loose your job.

Mars rules 6th house work, sun rules 10th house career and pluto rules your financial income 2nd house.

Your finance ruler pluto and your money income is trined by transiting neptune- what is a good sign – as money mostly comes from work.

Transiting jupiter as co-ruler of your 2nd house - money income -will sextile your mars as ruler of your work – exact on january 26,2020 is for me a good sign too.

And afterwards on june 18, 2020 transiting uranus will trine your natal uranus as ruler of your 4th – your real home - to initiate something positive for you in this subject as well.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hello ScorpAsc,

from my pers. view on and from your chart and transits - you will not loose your job.

Mars rules 6th house work, sun rules 10th house career and pluto rules your financial income 2nd house.

Your finance ruler pluto and your money income is trined by transiting neptune- what is a good sign – as money mostly comes from work.

Transiting jupiter as co-ruler of your 2nd house - money income -will sextile your mars as ruler of your work – exact on january 26,2020 is for me a good sign too.

And afterwards on june 18, 2020 transiting uranus will trine your natal uranus as ruler of your 4th – your real home - to initiate something positive for you in this subject as well.

Hi Zora,

Thank you for writing to me.

And thank you for the motivation and positivity.

My real home, is getting reconstructed from scratch and is scheduled to be ready by June 2020. So it looks like that aligns with the June 18 date you mentioned. I do not know if I will visit home for house warming yet.

Yes I hope I do not lose my current job at least this year. Because I want to study further and I am not ready yet.

I will let you know if something positive happens around 26 Jan. I do see Tr Nept Trine Nat Pluto at 0 deg 15.

I wish to earn more money, at least have some kind of promotion for the work I do.

My current visa should be set to renew by the end of this year as it expires in a year.

I just hope for the best, not just for me but for all of us. This scare of losing job was introduced during the Saturn-Pluto conjunction weekend but it feels more relaxing at work.

I will keep updated. Thank you!