View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2019, 12:12 PM

Re: Multiple double whammies in synastry chart (10?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
Hmm... then we don't know if your angles are actually conjunct.

DWs are signifiant. They highlight major themes in the r/s. You've Sun-Mercury, Sun-Venus, Sun-Jupiter, Neptune-Mars...these are all nice. But you also have Neptune square Venus DW. Be careful of too much idealisation of each other. And Chiron square/opposite Venus...I've read that the harsh aspects between Venus-Chiron can bring a lot of pain. And like I said, your composite looks challenging.

Do you know if he likes you back?
Yes, I thought there must be something significant going on, because like I mentioned, I'm usually not interested in men younger than me, and he really is quite a bit younger. I would never have even looked twice at him otherwise. I thought maybe the double-whammies have something to do with what seems a VERY different connection than anything I've ever experienced with someone before.

Ah, I can definitely see that about Neptune and Venus. I do have Neptune in the 5th house, so I'm sure I must be something of a hopeless romantic. Then again, it IS in Capricorn, so maybe that helps to temper it a bit? I'm not sure.

About the composite, are Uranus and Neptune connections (at least that many) considered karmic in any way?

And yes, it seems we are mutually interested, which is why I finally came here to ask about it!