Whats your most difficult aspect/s you've had to deal with in your chart ?

Lykanized

Also... No matter what others do or say, you always have the power to alter energy. This thread was in no way a trainwreck

Chrysalis

Well, I suppose it's the nature of forums to change as new people come in. If you want to change the energy, you have the power to contribute to it too. Which isn't an accusation that you don't, but just because the same people aren't conversing with you doesn't mean you can't contribute energy yourself or start new conversations along the lines of what you want to see on the forum

People are here for different reasons so if you want certain energy that others aren't providing, you can do so yourself too and you never know what'll happen

I dont get what your saying here ? I use this site almost daily (when i have time) and help people with their horary charts, this is something i've done ever since joining...so how is this not contributing ?

I never said people wasn't conversing with me, i do converse with people on here, either in certain threads or many times through PM...just because i'm not going on the chat thread as much anymore or because certain members are not around much/anymore, this doesn't mean im "supposedly" feeling all alone. I'll never feel alone, even in the physical word i could spend a full week alone and not feel alone.

If i want to open a thread about something i will, if i want to come onto the chat thread i will, if i want to PM someone i will, if i want to just log in and browse threads i will......and if i don't want to do anything of these things i won't.

There's no issue.

I've asked for this thread to be deleted.

AppLeo

"It is the easy way out. If people's lives are so difficult with the mental illness, then it's easy to just take your life because you don't have to fight anymore."

100% correct.

I've fought more than either of you understand.

Debatable. I don't know who you are or what you've faced. For all I know, you could've fought through the pain of some lousy break-up.

Just because I was suicidal doesn't mean I was being weak. I was dealing with a lot. That's misunderstanding me and I don't like that

Nono, you didn't actually kill yourself, which means you didn't take the easy way out. You're still alive and going through the pain. Going through pain is difficult.

People who actually kill themselves are taking the easy path because after they're dead they aren't going through anymore pain. Not going through pain anymore is easy.

Ukpoohbear

To answer the question, I think my hardest aspect is my Sun Square Saturn.

Sun square Saturn is very hard, agreed. But it does make you work hard for what you want. Sometimes it goes too far and what our obsession is jay we have been working to get can seem like it will always be out of our grasp or taken away from us somehow.

I read this aspect can show people hiding behind a mask. I do this. My mask is makeup.

AppLeo

Sun square Saturn is very hard, agreed. But it does make you work hard for what you want. Sometimes it goes too far and what our obsession is jay we have been working to get can seem like it will always be out of our grasp or taken away from us somehow.

I read this aspect can show people hiding behind a mask. I do this. My mask is makeup.

Yeah, Sun-Saturn can really repress someone's personality.

Msariel

The three malefics (Mars, Saturn, Pluto) are conjunct in my 1st house squared by my True Node and my Moon squares my ASC. It's like I was born to struggle. Thank God for that Grand Trine to balance things out...

ardentika

Yeah, Sun-Saturn can really repress someone's personality.

As well as Saturn conj Asc, which is what I have. Talking about repressed personality. It's like a chain around my neck that fastens at times.

Also Moon square Venus. That one is giving me major hell in my life. Inside I'm a loving person that just wants to show their love and jump around and tell how much I love people in my life (leo moon) but the square from my scorpio venus just makes me numb, unable to express that. Also Saturn on my Asc makes it hard for me to express it. It almost feel like I can't change it no matter how I try. I'm better of showing my love with acts, rather than words.

Oh and Mars on DC, opposed Saturn. This one is a charmer. However I find it hard but very beneficial. When my Mars pulls me to act without thinking, Saturn pulls him on the other side. "No, no. Not yet. Slow and steady" This aspect can drive one to bipolarity hahaha.

Abby83

Uranus. It's in the first house, square mars and venus, and opposite chiron.

But id have to say I think having hard pluto aspects, would be the hardest. That's the abuse planet.

Januarystorm

my sun-saturn conjunction in the 2nd house

as saturn is highly combust- albeit domicile in capricorn- it has given me a very strict upbringing- extremely low confidence until 26 years- feeling very self conscious about myself although i was actually doing quite well when i think back

but the absolute worst this conjunction has given me, as everything i described above is actually over now i have gotten older- is the fact that saturn rules bones and teeth and i have broken my arm, have got multiple root canal-operations done, my wisdome teeth were a seperate horror story, i brush my teeth 2 a day, i floss, i do everything i can- fluorine added toothpaste everything- me and my dentist are like best buddies at this point as we have lived through it all! lol- i can laugh now but to be honest the toothpain is just AGH- horrendous

why saturn why:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

AppLeo

As well as Saturn conj Asc, which is what I have. Talking about repressed personality. It's like a chain around my neck that fastens at times.

Also Moon square Venus. That one is giving me major hell in my life. Inside I'm a loving person that just wants to show their love and jump around and tell how much I love people in my life (leo moon) but the square from my scorpio venus just makes me numb, unable to express that. Also Saturn on my Asc makes it hard for me to express it. It almost feel like I can't change it no matter how I try. I'm better of showing my love with acts, rather than words.

Oh and Mars on DC, opposed Saturn. This one is a charmer. However I find it hard but very beneficial. When my Mars pulls me to act without thinking, Saturn pulls him on the other side. "No, no. Not yet. Slow and steady" This aspect can drive one to bipolarity hahaha.

I have cappy ascendant too, which is similar to Saturn on ASC.

Moon square Venus is sad. Both are soft, sweet planets. But square, i’ve known people who had parents that smothered them with too much love or spoiled them to death.

avrillavigne

Definitely my Venus opposite Mars aspect. There is a constant struggle with love and hate - I can't really distinguish these two from one another.

I also found out that I have North Node opposite Venus. *The negative side of this aspect is that it can be difficult for these people to find inner peace because their love life is in constant conflict with the direction of their life. They can experience feelings of unfulfillment and they may have great need for affection that is very hard to satisfy.* - this statement unfortunately is very true.

Chrysalis

I feel bad now for deleting my first opening post in my own thread, as people are still replying :sad:

I think what i wrote in my opening post was a little raw, and erm.. after a little dispute with someone who replied, i then had my guards up and deleted my opening post, and even asked for the thread to be deleted.

Im not going to go as deep into stuff as i originally did, but i'll edit back my opening post, with my most difficult aspect/s.

waybread

Prolly Saturn opposite Mars and Moon square Venus. Oh.. the moon and venus is still ongoing in my life. It's so goddamn hard for me to express my love. It's like inside I'm screaming "I LOVE YOU , you are so important to me, I'm so blessed to have you in my life" and outside people just see 😒
It's so hard. I'm not sure that's caused by that square tho, I'm just guessing.
Saturn opposite Mars PLUS Saturn on Asc and Mars on Dc has left me paralyzed many times. It's a mental torture at times. -_-

I think it's my Saturn opposite Mars. Perhaps Uranus conjunct MC and squaring my ascendant. However, I believe in choice-centered astrology, so it is possible to mitigate these to some extent.

Basically, in my case, Mars sometimes says things that are rash or angry. Then Saturn kicks in with a big sense of remorse. Uranus conjunct MC made it difficult to focus in my career, and square my ascendant, it's hard to put forward a collected, smooth sort of appearance and outward personality.

However, Mars rules athletics and Saturn rules self-discipline, so I've worked on that, whether it's swimming, walking, or canoeing. Uranus is the modern ruler of astrology, which is obviously my focus now.

Just from looking at others' charts, I think sun square Pluto is super hard for people. Also conjunctions or hard aspects involving Saturn or Chiron with the sun or moon. With these aspects, "It hurts to be you."

Chrysalis

Ok here's mine once again, its quite raw stuff though for me all this, but anyway.

Its my mars/pluto/venus all tightly conjunct in libra that's caused me the most trouble and difficulties in my life so far.

These to me are predator aspects, ive been through abuse when younger, i was raped in a nightclub toilet in my teens, ive always attracted the "badboys" (guys who are drug dealers, on drugs,money hungry/dirty money), ive been stalked on two seperate occasions.

Its the pluto in the middle thats overpowering my mars/venus that causes secret relationships or encounters, ive had one affair with a married man and two secret relationships, where the guys couldn't tell their family about me (more so, due to these planets being in my 9th house, so there was culture differences)....which finally ended.

Do these aspects change you ? Bet your bottom dollar they do, im not the same person anymore, or i wouldn't be on here typing now, each of my encounters have had an immense affect on me (pluto) some good and some bad.

Ive got a feeling the next relationship im in, won't be pluto related, i feel like pluto's done his worst on me...and i may finally find normality...or maybe not, we'll see.

Last edited: