Is this Karma?

My mums mum, very abusive person, was abusive to us as kids too.

When i left the Army, i confronted her and her family, and it ended with me saying i hope you die very soon.

I was on the phone to my grandad, my mums dad.. who i needed to have a few words with and i said if you want to sort this out i'm here and there is plenty of room outside to deal with you. He phoned the police and they did arrive to our house.

I said to the police nothing has happened and that i was just on the phone to him because he was an abusive person to us.

A week later my mums mum actually passed away...

This was like 7 years back now and before my mum became disabled.

I felt no remorse at all for her, i almost smiled even.

As time has passed from this incident, i lost my GF to death (she was terminally ill and i knew about it, not karmic), and i also see things differently.

I do feel remorse now, not because she passed, but i know what hurt feels like.

My chart.

graphic

u9O1aTX.png

Last edited:
When my mum was in hospital when she had part of her brain removed to save her life, her father was there but acting up.. mum was confused and crying because she had only been awake shortly from the operation.

I was truly heart broken, i'm not that close to my mum but.. yeah.

I was in tears and was getting truly angry, he left, i think he knew i was going to end him if he did not.

After that he don't show his face around here no more, if i ever see him he's always avoiding me which is good i would rather keep it peaceful.

JUPITERASC

My mums mum, very abusive person, was abusive to us as kids too.
When i left the Army, i confronted her and her family, and it ended with me saying i hope you die very soon.
I was on the phone to my grandad, my mums dad.. who i needed to have a few words with and i said if you want to sort this out i'm here and there is plenty of room outside to deal with you. He phoned the police and they did arrive to our house.
I said to the police nothing has happened and that i was just on the phone to him because he was an abusive person to us.
A week later my mums mum actually passed away...
This was like 7 years back now and before my mum became disabled.
I felt no remorse at all for her, i almost smiled even.
As time has passed from this incident, i lost my GF to death (she was terminally ill and i knew about it, not karmic), and i also see things differently.
I do feel remorse now, not because she passed, but i know what hurt feels like.

You asked whether or not your experiences
as outlined above
are Karma

the word "karma" means "action"
and
Action has consequences :smile:

Karma = Action

There are three BASIC types:
PHYSICAL action
VERBAL action
and
MENTAL action.

Every action leaves an imprint

Physical actions may produce tangible residue
whereas
verbal and mental karma create intangible imprints.

Analyze the trail of any karma
and one may be surprised

how it may wane
but

never gets destroyed completely.
It is the residue of each karma that conditions one

Every-Action-Is-Littered-With-Costs-and-Consequences-400-x-300-Photo-dictionary-com-on-Google-Pictures.jpg

My chart.

graphic

StillOne

There's a lot of interesting stuff going on in your chart!

I assume you chose Placidus houses since you used them. You may wish to experiment with Equal or Whole Sign, if you haven't , since your 1st and 7th houses are so large. Regardless, it's fascinating how your chart appears so tidy considering the house sizes... Make sure your birth time is accurate.

All your Outer planets are retrograde (including Saturn).

Sun Jupiter (Chiron) conjunction in Cancer opposing Saturn is sure to be interesting. As well as Moon Pluto opposition... No wonder you chose "CancerEvolve" as your forum name.

Couple cool aspects to note would be the Sun Moon quintile and your Moon Ascendant quintile. You have interesting bi-quintile aspects as well you may wish to research.

Venus is the midpoint between Moon and Mercury.

Karma... North Node is in the 12th house and squares Mars and opposes Mercury. Should be further examined. But, really, the whole chart is Karmic IMO.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast your birth details as per the vedic method and i can interpret the stars(nakshatras) as follows:
Do not get confused with western placements as the vedic placements are different.
Ascendant Aquarius Dhanista the dolphin who is very benevolent with donating his gifts.
This star is ruled by Mars and Mars is exalted in Aries Asvini the healer. Aries Asvini the healer is a person who can revive those close to death. This is conjunct Moon in the third house of friends, siblings and communication. You can heal others with your communication or skills. They make good doctors.
You may be a very good singer or drummer too.
The 6th house of work contains Sun Mercury and Ketu in Cancer Pashyami the patriot, the nurturer. So Army is also a good option. The ketu-Rahu Axis is from Cancer Pashyami the nurturer to Capricorn Sravana the star of insight in the 12th hidden house. So you may be good at surveillence. Sravana the star of insight teaches us that 'Appearances are deceptive'. The main essence of this axis is that the energy moves from being a carer like motherly love to being a carer ( fatherly or tough love). This energy shifts from take care of others to 'inspiring others to take care of themselves'.
The incidents mentioned are due to your Moon in Aries Bharani the bearer. This sign sees a lot of deaths as it has the capacity to ' transport the souls to the realm of the dead'.Meaning that these souls needed you to help them cross over. It is not physically visible.They will thank you in their hearts. Moon Dasha was from 2007 to 2017, where you may have seen many deaths. After this, there is Mars Dasha. Which is in Aries Asvini the healer.
Hope this helps.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Last edited:
Hi !
I recast your birth details as per the vedic method and i can interpret the stars(nakshatras) as follows:
Do not get confused with western placements as the vedic placements are different.
Ascendant Aquarius Dhanista the dolphin who is very benevolent with donating his gifts.
This star is ruled by Mars and Mars is exalted in Aries Asvini the healer. Aries Asvini the healer is a person who can revive those close to death. This is conjunct Moon in the third house of friends, siblings and communication. You can heal others with your communication or skills. They make good doctors.
You may be a very good singer or drummer too.
The 6th house of work contains Sun Mercury and Ketu in Cancer Pashyami the patriot, the nurturer. So Army is also a good option. The ketu-Rahu Axis is from Cancer Pashyami the nurturer to Capricorn Sravana the star of insight in the 12th hidden house. So you may be good at surveillence. Sravana the star of insight teaches us that 'Appearances are deceptive'. The main essence of this axis is that the energy moves from being a carer like motherly love to being a carer ( fatherly or tough love). This energy shifts from take care of others to 'inspiring others to take care of themselves'.
The incidents mentioned are due to your Moon in Aries Bharani the bearer. This sign sees a lot of deaths as it has the capacity to ' transport the souls to the realm of the dead'.Meaning that these souls needed you to help them cross over. It is not physically visible.They will thank you in their hearts. Moon Dasha was from 2007 to 2017, where you may have seen many deaths. After this, there is Mars Dasha. Which is in Aries Asvini the healer.
Hope this helps.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Amazing, i was a soldier, i left in 2010 to be with my mother just before the hospital incident.

I'm calm and collected, but also have a contradicting side to me that's very nervous, high on energy, aggressive.

Mars sextile ASC seems to hit that nail on the head in traditional astrology for me.

RaRohini

In vedic, your temper and calmness would be explained by Moon in Bharani ruled by Venus conjunct Mars in Asvini ruled by Ketu( the Don't care fellow).

Number 5 Sesame Street

Account Closed
Hey C.E

i wouldnt necessarily say its karma. i experienced something very similar , i wished someone dead because they are scum of the earth in my eyes, and deserved to die , i even said i had an outfit planned for their funeral but they didnt die they carried on their sickly lifestyle and barely 7 days after this altercation my dad passed away, he too apparently had been terminally ill for years and had only eventually been bed rest for a few months prior to his death because the illness had caught on. anyway, would i say this was karma for the things i said when i was pissed and or hurt? hell no, that would mean there's no justice in this world, and karma just wants us to sit with our arms folded while we're shat on by others. emotions are there for a reason, to be expressed. as long as you didnt go out of your way to do evil then karma doesnt come back imo, it was just his time to go. nothing more. same applies in your case.