View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Afflicted Venus and what to do?

Deep

I dont mean you are "paris hilton" butterfly type.. social person means you do know how to communicate in social groups. You dont feel at odds in the crowd.

you question is deep make me really think how to even answer it. I think i do get it.

Maybe toning down the demand list and drop being heavy on yourself would help? Having Venus in Virgo NOT easy esp for a guy and moon not helping at all!

Overwhelming Fire in yoru chart makes me think that is your weakness. It is usually you take more responsobilities than you can handle.

I am not sure even if you drop the "weight' that will fulfillyour inner emotional need. Not an easy chart to pin point a connection.

I never come up with an answer at first time i look i gotta "feel" out the person's chart then deal with the solution. I dont know what is it like to be you but just looking at your chart it is quite heavy duty one.

On one hand you want to lightness, on another hand if you get that lighter perspective it might bore you even more.. and your moon is in the phase of new moon, you enjoy takingi on new projects/relationships.

T