A Very Strange Individual...

waybread

Re: Also...

I am not sure why you would want to get involved with the type of individual you've described! However, your synastry looks decent, so chances are there is mutual attraction in this relationship.

With Chiron ("the big ouch") in your BF's 7th house, there is a chance that he has been hurt by his previous relationships-- and may expect the same thing will happen with you. Sometimes wounded people decide that "the best defense is a good offense."

Jupiter is also in his 7th house of permanent relationships (which normally would look good), but its house ruler Mars squares it. Then Mars sextiles his diversity-loving Venus in Gemini. I am just guessing here that he likes playing the field-- or thinks he does. With Neptune oppositing his Gemini sun-Venus, his self-confidence always gets eroded with the ladies, notwithstanding. he may believe that each new relationship boosts his sense of masculinity, whereas it ends up hitting his self-esteem issues.

Uranus in the first house is often an indicator of someone who appears unusual in some way, notably where it is stressed by the square from Saturn and his MC. [I see you have a first house Uranus, as well--can you relate to this?]

Is there any chance, that with your deeply caring moon in Cancer (involving Chiron and Neptune) that you tend to attract "victims"?

I found this one a tough judgement call-- let me know how you read it.