Mars going direct, do you feel it?

Erulastiel14

I pay a lot of attention to transits, but in my experience (and traditional astrologers probably won't agree with me) the only transits I ever really feel (and therefore the only transits I ever really pay attention to) are the slow ones: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. I think Jupiter and Saturn have the strongest effect and they tend to correspond with my mood cycles. The faster planets go by too fast to really have any effect. The Moon changes signs (and therefore new aspects, houses) every 2 1/2 days, and my life pretty much stays the same, but the bigger transits tend to correspond with real life events.

I agree with you but I did feel this Mars retrograde and station and I did feel Mars conjoin my ASC last time it happened 2 years ago and it corresponded with actual events. But then again most of my chart is in Scorpio and Sagittarius. But mostly I agree with you.

craft94

I agree with you but I did feel this Mars retrograde and station and I did feel Mars conjoin my ASC last time it happened 2 years ago and it corresponded with actual events. But then again most of my chart is in Scorpio and Sagittarius. But mostly I agree with you.

Yeah, I can kind of relate to this actually. I don't really know if I felt the retrograde itself, but Mars has been transiting my 6th house and square my Midheaven (23 degrees Aquarius) and I've been having some problems (arguments, etc.) with the people at work, so maybe I did feel it but even Mars tends to be slower than the other personal planets.