noouraz2

what does it mean when Jupiter Retrograde and Determined in the 10th house :(

????????????????????????????

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_nora_az_hp.697.29205.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_nora_az_hp.697.29205.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 30

sibylline

Where did you find that the Jupiter is "determined"?

Jupiter in the 10th is good for worldly success and usually believes in gaining a materially profitable position in life, especially in earth signs. With hard aspects there will be obstacles to this success. And with Jupiter Rx, this success may not come until much later and the value system may not be as materialistic.

ukdesifem

This can be good. Especially if it's near the MC, or conjunct peronal planets, or trine personal points, or major points.

noouraz2

Where did you find that the Jupiter is "determined"?

Jupiter in the 10th is good for worldly success and usually believes in gaining a materially profitable position in life, especially in earth signs. With hard aspects there will be obstacles to this success. And with Jupiter Rx, this success may not come until much later and the value system may not be as materialistic.

Hello sibyline I am sorry it was a mistake I meant Detriment in Virgo in my birthchart and retrograde :( does that effect good jupiter position in 10 house?

I really appreciate your help an explanation

sibylline

Hello sibyline I am sorry it was a mistake I meant Detriment in Virgo in my birthchart and retrograde :( does that effect good jupiter position in 10 house?

I really appreciate your help an explanation

Okay, detriment. It means the planet is in the opposite sign of the one it rules; it energies are not comfortable there. Virgo isn't the best place for Jupiter's expression but don't psyche yourself out with astrology. With all of your Cap/2nd house energy and Pluto on the ASC, even if it takes a long time to get there, you'll probably reach your material goals through sheer willpower and focus as long as you don't allow your emphasized Gemini Moon to scatter your energies.

noouraz2

Okay, detriment. It means the planet is in the opposite sign of the one it rules; it energies are not comfortable there. Virgo isn't the best place for Jupiter's expression but don't psyche yourself out with astrology. With all of your Cap/2nd house energy and Pluto on the ASC, even if it takes a long time to get there, you'll probably reach your material goals through sheer willpower and focus as long as you don't allow your emphasized Gemini Moon to scatter your energies.

you're very educated in astrology... thanks a lot! :)