What placements can make a person talented at many things?

Forgotten Warrior

I was thinking of the mutable signs/planets/houses,because they show change and adaptability.And some aspects like a Kite,a Mystic Rectangle...or even the Splash chart,the one with the shattered planets through the whole zodiac.
Maybe even Aquarius itself would fit here?Not sure...:(
What's your opinion?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Gemini makes sense,but Leo?Probably because it's Aquarius' opposite?

No, not because of Aquarius opposite. I relate it through people that I have met and stories I've heard.

One of it, a youtuber shared her experience of meeting a Leo, he excelled in sports aiming to go olympic, can sing, can play music instrument. He is multi talented.

Then I know a Leo sun guy myself, he can play guitar, can sing, edit videos, heading to film industry to make movies, good at language.

Or should I include myself? cause I have sun Leo and moon Gemini, I am a restless piece of ****, haha. but I don't want to look like I am bragging here so I will keep it to myself, hehe.

I think other signs like Sag is talented too but many talents? I am not so sure, but at least 2, yeah. I know 2 Sag sun that are pretty good at sports and good at art.

Aries too? a girl and a guy. They are so competitive. Girl good at studies and art. Guy good at sports and language.

But my answer is simple just base on signs... hopefully someone can give more info.

Forgotten Warrior

No, not because of Aquarius opposite. I relate it through people that I have met and stories I've heard.

One of it, a youtuber shared her experience of meeting a Leo, he excelled in sports aiming to go olympic, can sing, can play music instrument. He is multi talented.

Then I know a Leo sun guy myself, he can play guitar, can sing, edit videos, heading to film industry to make movies, good at language.

Or should I include myself? cause I have sun Leo and moon Gemini, I am a restless piece of ****, haha. but I don't want to look like I am bragging here so I will keep it to myself, hehe.

I think other signs like Sag is talented too but many talents? I am not so sure, but at least 2, yeah. I know 2 Sag sun that are pretty good at sports and good at art.

Aries too? a girl and a guy. They are so competitive. Girl good at studies and art. Guy good at sports and language.

But my answer is simple just base on signs... hopefully someone can give more info.
Wow,they're all awesome!
I personally believe fire signs have so much energy which needs to be chanelled through various activities.Do these people also have air placements/planets in air houses?Because they feel like they need to be mentally stimulated?

Domna

A high level of inter-connectedness maybe? By that I mean planets making many aspects to other planets in the chart... every planet being highly connected to other planets.

three M symbols

Talent is often the result of work. You give some of your time, to learn something

You can for example have a beautiful voice (a natural talent).
But if you don't train it, you won't be a good singer

Whoam1

Jupiter gives ambition to whatever it touches. The closest thing to talent I could explain is Jupiter connecting strongly to a certain planet, giving that person ambition to the planets involved. Ie Mars-Jupiter, ambitious physicality.

Now the second problem is that it takes a planet strong in societal view to make the talent user well known. Many famous "talented people" have connections with libra for example.

Forgotten Warrior

Jupiter gives ambition to whatever it touches. The closest thing to talent I could explain is Jupiter connecting strongly to a certain planet, giving that person ambition to the planets involved. Ie Mars-Jupiter, ambitious physicality.

Now the second problem is that it takes a planet strong in societal view to make the talent user well known. Many famous "talented people" have connections with libra for example.
It could be Jupiter....
How would a Jupiter-Venus opposition be?
Famous people may have strong Sun or Venus?

Whoam1

Jupiter-Venus anywhere in any connection is Tribal-ambition+Receptive-aesthetics.

You should envision a queen who sits on top of her throne with worker bees who Loyaly follow her no matter what.

Forgotten Warrior

Jupiter-Venus anywhere in any connection is Tribal-ambition+Receptive-aesthetics.

You should envision a queen who sits on top of her throne with worker bees who Loyaly follow her no matter what.

The Queen Bee?Wow,what a great comparison!A graceful and grandious person!

Domna

You mean almost every planet making aspects with each other?

Yeah. I mean, everything can't be connected with everything else, but the more connections there are the more versatile the person I'd think... Especially so if it's a splash chart with planets in many different signs/houses. A chart wth a couple stelliums where most of the planets connect will still be kind of limited. So a splash chart with lots of aspects would perhaps be the most multi-talented.... but probably the type to be 'jack of all trades, master of none'.