Daniil Medvedev vs Grigor Dimitrov: 1st semi Us Open 2019

dave3

1st semi final US Open 2019

Daniil Medvedev vs Grigor Dimitrov 06/09/2019 Friday.

Who is going to reach their first ever final in Grandslam US open 2019?

Thank you.

dave3

According to Biorhythm I think Grigor has better chance to go to semi final.

Thank you for your post.

According to astrology, who is going to win and enter into Us open 2019 final please?

I support Daniil Medvedev in this match and want him to win.

Thank you

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

06 Sep 2019 TZ = -2.0 5.1100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=0Aq08

So, because you are fan of Medvedev he is represent with 1st house ruler Saturn rx. Saturn is in House of Joy and dignities are in its favour. But, Satyrn is also in conjunct with Souh Node. Conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own (Frawley)! A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened. It makes no difference whether the significator is applying to or separating from the Node. So according to this he will not win.

dave3

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

06 Sep 2019 TZ = -2.0 5.1100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=0Aq08

So, because you are fan of Medvedev he is represent with 1st house ruler Saturn rx. Saturn is in House of Joy and dignities are in its favour. But, Satyrn is also in conjunct with Souh Node. Conjunction with one of the Moon's Node is a factor that can decide a chart on its own (Frawley)! A significator conjunct the South Node is greatly weakened. It makes no difference whether the significator is applying to or separating from the Node. So according to this he will not win.

Thank you for your predictions

Torero

I do not see Dimitrov victory in this match, the maximum that he can do is win one set. If in the physical plane everything is fine with Daniil then he will be in the final.