List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

david starling

Capricorn is a solstitial wintry sign, what does it have to do with capitalism and ww2? :unsure:

Cardinal=innovation
Earth=materialism
Saturn=confrontation
Age of Sign#10 brought in the base ten number system
In base 10 numerology, 1+0=1: "New Order of the Ages" (on the money as Novus Ordo Seclorum); and "From Many, One" (E Pluribus Unum), which is resulting in World unification. Capitalism is the unifying economic system, and WWII was about which nation states would assume Saturnian authority over that unification.

petosiris

Banned
Cardinal=innovation
Earth=materialism
Saturn=confrontation
Age of Sign#10 brought in the base ten number system
In base 10 numerology, 1+0=1: "New Order of the Ages" (on the money as Novus Ordo Seclorum); and "From Many, One" (E Pluribus Unum), which is resulting in World unification. Capitalism is the unifying economic system, and WWII was about which nation states would assume Saturnian authority over that unification.

I am still not convinced, sorry. :annoyed:

JUPITERASC

Because they're ALL measured points. T
he Celestial Sphere itself is a conceptualization, an

invention of the mind.
quote-there-is-no-self-there-is-nobody-home-no-forwarding-address-no-zip-code-address-unknown-frederick-lenz-106-33-27.jpg

Inline

.....I am just more judgemental of our ''traditional'' approach, just as your typical traditional astrologer is more judgemental of outers.....I will stand by my belief that horary astrology is sorcery.....

Giggle.....

....you call it 'our traditional approach' but 'stand by your belief'(s) - and you believe that 'horary astrology is sorcery'....

Did you make couple of predictions that didn't work out...teehee??

petosiris

Banned
Giggle.....

....you call it 'our traditional approach' but 'stand by your belief'(s) - and you believe that 'horary astrology is sorcery'....

Did you make couple of predictions that didn't work out...teehee??

I was never interested in horary, it's a bit cringy to me.

petosiris

Banned
I am a modern guy, the ancient astrologers were really dumb.

Problem is that modern astrologers are often many times more dumb. So yeah my astrology is going to look more like traditional.