First time asking for help with synastry, please

bibi12

This is synastry and composite of me and the guy I liked almost ten years. We had mutual attraction but both with capricorn moons and natal selfesteem issues, nothing ever happened. We run to each other every couple of years and attractions and feelings are back. Is this something only in my head or this can be seen in charts? What do you guys think who is more attracted, me or him? I am outside. Thanks for any input here in advance

Attachments

• astro_61gw_nada_bibi12.78121.52060.jpg
    astro_61gw_nada_bibi12.78121.52060.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_621gw_nada_bibi12.78136.52334.jpg
    astro_621gw_nada_bibi12.78136.52334.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 26

ardentika

The overall energy feels very karmic to me.
He has sun-saturn conjunction falling on your pluto, so that is hard. You were meant to transform him, perhaps help him deal with that conjunction as it is hard on the self, identity, ESPECIALLY in libra. Saturn is exhalted here, but Sun is in its fall, so Saturn is even harsher on the Sun.
His chiron on your Jupiter does speak of healing again, but it's a tricky conjunction, cos your Jupiter might magnify all of his past hurts. Since both in Taurus that might actually take it down a notch.
With Venus opp Jupiter these is a theme of too much drama, blowing things out of proportion, and in some way this is what brings you together. You both have this conscious or subconscious likes for drama and everything BIG and dramatic, very Sag/Jupiter sort of love, but at times it gets too much, so you gotta leave it. '
His Asc is hooked on your Neptune. You can help him a lot spiritually and psychologically, but it depends much on him how much he can handle that help.
This whole relationship is very... hm. How do I say it.. it's almost like mother-kid. You are trying to heal him, he is trying to heal himself, but nada.
And I think the nada comes from the lack of Node aspects. However, this is interesting. His Mercury falls on your N.Node, and your Mercury falls on his South Node. This is SUPER karmic. It's all about communication. He still hasn't learned how to communicate his thoughts, feelings, emotions, ideas, and it's still scary for him apparently if its on and off. While you have developed that skill in a past life with him, and you should be more inclined to sharing, talking, communicating, should be easier and more comfortable for you. But things on the South Node are not meant to last for long. And generally the lack of other node aspects is what makes me think why this is not stable or lasting.

rahu

Banned
hi bibi12

the composite does not show an openness that is needed for a relationship.
Saturn is conjunct the north node square to Neptune and mercury.
the node with Saturn can show he has political or financial power, but it can also show his personality to authoritarian. with Neptune square to Saturn, he is secretive about his life. this pattern shows that nothing he says can be taken at face value because hi life is very complicated.

Venus is conjunct to the moon which shows the affection and attraction between you .

the sun is conjunct to Uranus which gives a vibrant emotional feeling but with a strong Saturn and a strong Uranus, the relationship will always be off and on, as there are impulse for separation and impulses for togetherness which "fight" with each other.

the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Neptune which shows that the connection will always be awkward with no sense of honesty.
the Uranus/moon and Uranus/Venus midpoints are also conjunct Neptune and mercury and square the node and Saturn. this again show the off and on quality to the relationship even though there is a very strong emotional and mental connection when you are together.
it seems that he is insincere in the end. though he may have spoken of the future or made plans, nothing comes of these future plans.

I think you are being deceived emotionally as it I very unlikely he will ever come around to you.

rahu

bibi12

Well, first thank you Rahu for your interpretation. You are few of people who try to help with coposite reading and I`m very gratefull for your effort.
Second, no metter how much I appriciate your oppinion and I belive something you said really have sence, I wonder do you realize how much sadness and doubt sometimes you make people feel. For instance, nobody of us can not be sure that astrology really works, but we are belivers and in some relatonships and with some people you can put worm in their heads and maybe destroy something that it can be good. No ofence, really. I reapeat, I admire you and your knowledge and your 6th sence about composites, but nothing is set in stones.

About the man I was talking about: Yes, you are right, he has political and financial power. Probably I mean nothing to him. But he was never incincere, there was no any promesses on both sides and no any plans. We periodically run to each other and always he helped me in lot of ways, without even ask him to. A lot of times he secretly helped me without even tell me so, which is strange because he would never, ever show any feeling for me. Even if I feel something between us, he would never show or admit.
Maybe that is what you see as insincerity in composite. Neiter do I because I`m already in long term relationship and I`m not kind of woman who would cheat, but I admit I have strange feelings for this guy veeeery long time.

I was just asking and I keep asking, is that conection only in my head, or is it real??? I know there is no chance for us to be together.

Rahu, you see emotional and mental connections. Is there any sexual connection?

Last edited:

bibi12

Ardentika,

thatnk you for your help. I`m not that such in karma stuff, but I understand what you are telling me. Is there any difference that my mercury is 5th ruler and his is 7th ruler. Maybe is not all about comunication issues? What about rest of the synastry? We have Venus trun Sun, his moon on my Acc, my stellium in his first house, moon-mercury conjuction, Sun-Pluto conjuction etc.
As I said before, we both are very rigid and cold outside, a lot of things are unspoken. Both are very very Saturian.
Thats I wonder for almost 10 years is there attraction or only my imaginattions?

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps and adds value for further reflections and feedbacks,
enabling take stock,

cap-sag ascendants lords sat-jup neutral mutuality;
no strong inclinations;

your asc lord sat over leo 8th for chronic health issues;
autocratic attitude;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

sat aspect own acq 2nd protective of finances,
but not good for health of family members;

currently rahu NNode transti sat leo 8th,
prone to toxic health issues;
light some camphor daily morning;

and separative south node ketu transit acq 2nd
detachment from family-finances;
prone to pain-injury-surgery
throat-thyroid-lower legs-sciatica-dental pain etc

your lords 1/7 sat-moon over unfriendly leo-cap 6/8 from each other
prone to severe conflict in marriage;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own sun-moon cap 12th,
health under great stress, tending to foreign lands;

jup now transit scorpio 11th, inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;
jup trine elevated aspect cancer 7th for marriage;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thursdays;

jup-sat now retro 4-5m reviewing-delaying things;

hope helps adapt and integrate as relevant on the ground,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

bibi12

Well, I dont have or never had any health issues (except theeth problems all my life). I know I have Saturn transit on my moon, accedent and then Mercury. We will see what will happen. Its too soon for feedbeck. Saturn on my Sun and Mars I didnt noticed much, maybe because Im very Saturian person and already get used to Saturn influence :).
Kshantaram, can you predict my love life in the future? Will I stay with the man I am now? Can you tell me something bout that part of me? The hardest aspect I have and feel is Venus opp my ruler Saturn :(