Best and worst mars signs to have.

Assuming you want to win against others in confrontations that aren't that physical in nature but more political power struggle types.

conspiracy theorist

Look at the charts of the founding fathers, Cardinal Richelieu, Adolf Hitler, Pope Alexander Vi (Rodrigo de Borja), Bismark, Vladimir Putin, Fidel Castro, Napoleon, Rodrigo Duterte for starters. Do they all have the same Mars placements going on?

katydid

It is not only the sign that Mars is in that is of vital importance. It is also the house placement and the way it is aspected by other planets.

Mars needs to be supported and amplified by Saturn, Uranus and or Pluto to be fully strengthened. And Jupiter can also fortify and empower Mars greatly.

Having Mars elevated in the chart, being trined or sextile by Saturn and maybe Pluto, and having no malicious aspects which drain or block it's energies, is most beneficial for the native. :ninja:

One very powerful successful businessman/entreupenur that I know, has his Mars in Cap in the 10th, sextiling Saturn in Scorpio in the 8th. They are in mutual reception. And his Sun is in Pisces sextiling the Mars and he gives a lot of time and energy to charities and children's hospitals.

Last edited:

Whoam1

I know In the chart I use, Mars in the 2nd house Capricorn, sextiles the AC on Mercury in Scorpio, then my Saturn is in Aries allowing for mutual rulership of Mars/Saturn.

Eleen

It is not only the sign that Mars is in that is of vital importance. It is also the house placement and the way it is aspected by other planets.

Mars needs to be supported and amplified by Saturn, Uranus and or Pluto to be fully strengthened. And Jupiter can also fortify and empower Mars greatly.

Having Mars elevated in the chart, being trined or sextile by Saturn and maybe Pluto, and having no malicious aspects which drain or block it's energies, is most beneficial for the native. :ninja:

One very powerful successful businessman/entreupenur that I know, has his Mars in Cap in the 10th, sextiling Saturn in Scorpio in the 8th. They are in mutual reception. And his Sun is in Pisces sextiling the Mars and he gives a lot of time and energy to charities and children's hospitals.
Hello, I have Mars in the last degree of pound, and in house 11, please do not run, kk, distressed by Neptune, opposite Jupiter in the 5th, and unfortunately, my Mercury.

I think I understand what you say by expansion, many times, I do not have the impulse to act and let life happen, while I wanted to be doing a thousand things,
the other's gaze is often as if, I were naive, someone others see as naive, once erroneous suspicions about something someone did and in the end, it's not me.

Ukpoohbear

I understand elevated planets show outward results but would a mars in say the 4th house not bring some inner strength? Like Pluto being in the 4th could still be powerful even if not elevated type thing? Given the 4th is the most sensitive point, or are those energies turned inward?

Ukpoohbear

Honestly, Mars in Gemini is the best Mars, although being good with words and being able to tell people the truth can cause others to not like it very much lol. I could easily get myself in trouble on say a forum like this where words need to be carefully put. But being able to express in words is a great way to get your own way.

I love Mars in Scorpio because they are just so.....hot.

Whoam1

Mars and Pluto I've seen versions where Mars Rules Scorpio and Pluto rules Aries, I know it's weird but mars in Scorpio because it would be exactions or domicile strength there. My next best place would be Capricorn. These characters are just as sercretive and mysterious as Pluto in Scorpio and just as powerful as a Mars in Aries or in Scorpio.( I have very harominic energy in these three planets Mars in Cap., Pluto in Scorpio, Saturn in Aries.)

Whoam1

Fav Mars in cap info I've found for us L2k

"Notebook #93 observations: Courage as an over-compensatory behavior; they see themselves as "one down," spend a lot of energy dealing with it, but not likely to complain much about it. Solid helpers. [NOTE: On "one down" compensatory behavior, consider Woody Allen! Also consider Lance Armstrong as an example of the power of coming from behind. Consider Rush Limbaugh.]

OTHER PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS: Among people I personally know, this is one of the most secretive group I know. Some are outright deceptive about who they are; most are only extremely withholding concerning facts they think will get them negatively judged (usually asserting it is "none of anybody's business," or that they are simply private). I speculate about the amount of unresolved shadow content, because they often seem to be carrying a lot of their past around as something that makes them uncomfortable and they don't want disclosed. - Women with this position are extremely forthright in their sexuality, a mix of practicality with unusually strong sexual needs.

This "secretive" and "insincere" reflects a trait that is easy to see among people with the Sun and Moon in Capricorn: They don't like to be self-disclosing. I suppose there is a "safety first" feel to this. People I know who have Mars in Capricorn have variations of this - secretive, sometimes mysterious, putting on a facade so people won't really see them. "Wanting to look good" and "not wanting to be found out" are frequent forms."

Love2Know

Fav Mars in cap info I've found for us L2k

"Notebook #93 observations: Courage as an over-compensatory behavior; they see themselves as "one down," spend a lot of energy dealing with it, but not likely to complain much about it. Solid helpers. [NOTE: On "one down" compensatory behavior, consider Woody Allen! Also consider Lance Armstrong as an example of the power of coming from behind. Consider Rush Limbaugh.]

OTHER PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS: Among people I personally know, this is one of the most secretive group I know. Some are outright deceptive about who they are; most are only extremely withholding concerning facts they think will get them negatively judged (usually asserting it is "none of anybody's business," or that they are simply private). I speculate about the amount of unresolved shadow content, because they often seem to be carrying a lot of their past around as something that makes them uncomfortable and they don't want disclosed. - Women with this position are extremely forthright in their sexuality, a mix of practicality with unusually strong sexual needs.

This "secretive" and "insincere" reflects a trait that is easy to see among people with the Sun and Moon in Capricorn: They don't like to be self-disclosing. I suppose there is a "safety first" feel to this. People I know who have Mars in Capricorn have variations of this - secretive, sometimes mysterious, putting on a facade so people won't really see them. "Wanting to look good" and "not wanting to be found out" are frequent forms."

Cool thanks.

Basically;
Knowledge is power. Gain the knowledge. Keep the power.
Smart.

or1000

what you're saying here is that outer planets should support each other to be strengthened?

Ukpoohbear

I found a Chiron article which connected with the previous discussion about reading the Art of War by Sun Tzu.

"Today the archetypal warrior is betrayed by the modern warrior. Our soldiers are not taught to behave as mythic warriors. The mythic warrior never kills for vengeance. Rather, he fights for a cause that is morally sound, a quest that transcends self-interest. Yet, it is the shadow side of the warrior, that is violence, aggression, and selfishness, which runs rampant in our culture. Gang members are shadow warriors initiating themselves in the absence of a sacred initiation by a community of elders. But the shadow warrior doesn't always take the form of criminal activity or abusive behavior. Many men in our culture feel lonely, disconnected and disempowered. That too, is the shadow warrior.''

http://www.zanestein.com/chiron_a.htm

Last edited: