Will I Fall for Him in Person?

I'm very new to Horary Astrology, and my question was "Will I fall for him in person?" I'm sort of seeing someone over the internet at the moment, and plan on meeting him in real life very soon. However, real life is much different than the internet, and I'd like to get everyone's take on this.

My own novice take:
The chart's ruler is mercury, and the ascendant is very late in Gemini. This means that it is fated, fixed, and there's nothing I can do to fix the fate--whatever will happen will happen. The seventh house has Pluto, which is in Capricorn, with Saturn positively impacted by Neptune--possibly indicating a happy balance. Mercury is square Neptune, which could lead to dangerous illusions. Venus is positively impacted by Neptune, giving my partner a dreamy appearance--especially enhanced by the moon being new in Libra (ruled by Venus). Mars Square Pluto in the fifth and seventh houses could represent a powerful sexual relationship, one indicated by repressed sexual drives from both parties that need an outlet. The relationship could have a power imbalance based on sex, and driven by sexual attraction. The sun is in the sixth house, in Scorpio, in which I'm not quite sure what that means for the relationship.

I hope this helps?

Attachments

• horary.PNG
    horary.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 34

acmicasa

I'm very new to Horary Astrology, and my question was "Will I fall for him in person?" I'm sort of seeing someone over the internet at the moment, and plan on meeting him in real life very soon. However, real life is much different than the internet, and I'd like to get everyone's take on this.

My own novice take:
The chart's ruler is mercury, and the ascendant is very late in Gemini. This means that it is fated, fixed, and there's nothing I can do to fix the fate--whatever will happen will happen. The seventh house has Pluto, which is in Capricorn, with Saturn positively impacted by Neptune--possibly indicating a happy balance. Mercury is square Neptune, which could lead to dangerous illusions. Venus is positively impacted by Neptune, giving my partner a dreamy appearance--especially enhanced by the moon being new in Libra (ruled by Venus). Mars Square Pluto in the fifth and seventh houses could represent a powerful sexual relationship, one indicated by repressed sexual drives from both parties that need an outlet. The relationship could have a power imbalance based on sex, and driven by sexual attraction. The sun is in the sixth house, in Scorpio, in which I'm not quite sure what that means for the relationship.

I hope this helps?

How you came to this conclusion. "Saturn positively impacted by Neptune" I am novice too, and like to know.

Thank you! Do you know which aspects may have contributed to this?

just by your title nothing else i just said practically with the way u have asked this question unless u have an interest on someone it would be hard for you to ignore them

There are many talented readers here who would be able to help you on this :)

just by your title nothing else i just said practically with the way u have asked this question unless u have an interest on someone it would be hard for you to ignore them

There are many talented readers here who would be able to help you on this :)
Ah, thank you :) I do have a lot of feelings for him but when I meet him, my hope is that those will be realized further--hence me asking the stars. :)

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see this working out. The very basic horary criteria for a satisfying coming together between you are not found in this chart.