Bruce Lee's Chart

tsquare

Bruce Lee's Chart-this one

Go Figure, I thought he would have had an easier chart but it make's sence.
The loaded 11thH and the planets in the 5thH.
I just watched the Bruce Lee Story the other day on TV and his chart and planets by house seem to make sence.
His 11th H and high idealism to bringing martial arts to the world. no matter their nationality and culture, He really wanted to bring his culture and the beauty of it to the world, I supose this is that venus, mars, moon, mercury stellum. The only thing that suffered for him was his family, and that may be the saturn opposition.
Pluto in the eigthH really took the brunt of all this it seems.
Doesnt the eightH often signify rewards after death or fame of some sort.
I wonder what the pluto cojunct, chorion signified. his deepest wound brought to light since trine to assendent and sun, I dont Know.
He is most famous for his films and he has neptune on his MC, he is often concidered very insperational for his films and he brings alot of people to martial arts Im sure.
Neptune also trines uranus in 6thH, He did have a very odd work life as far as I know.

What do you guys think.:)

Link to chart and his data is on chart as well.
PS: I dont quite remember where I got this data but I am fairly sure it is accurate, I pulled it off the net from somewhere, His birth chart is fairly public since he was originally born in the US San Francisco, that is how he was able to move back into the US.

[Moderator edit - Link to chart removed, as the poster's astro.com account could be tampered with. Chart attached as a thumbnail instead.]

Attachments

• Bruce lee-natal.gif
    Bruce lee-natal.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
I checked my Kepler and the birth chart details seem to be right. Wow 9 Oppositions in Bruce Lees chart, an oppositional person :D . And 5 squares to Pluto. A very POWERFUL chart along with all the Scorpio energy and Pluto in the 8th house (Dispositor of all the Scorpio). The Mars square Pluto aspect is exact, making it an even more powerful aspect in this chart. And for sports people there always seems to be a Mars/Sun/Jupiter connection in the 1st/5th or 9th house. In Bruces chart he has Jupiter/Saturn in Taurus 5th opposed to Mars in Scorpio. The Sun in Sagittarius trines Pluto in Leo 8th. Easy expression of power.

Sag Moon

Oppositions need to balance their energies and find an outlet.

Bruce Lee was filled with trying to find an outlet for all his energies.

I once meet someone that knew him before he became famous and was living in China.He had a gang and would go to bars to fight rival gangs and that is why his family wanted him to go to america as they feared he would get caught up in that scene which he did not.

He also won a ch-cha contest once as he was always involved in films from an early age also.He was a child star in China.

He was destined to become a star in whatever capacity he could find.

If you look at the chart you'll see Uranus weak in a health house which runs away with his energy and it was his downfall IMO.He exerted so much of himself he drove himself into exhaustion .He wanted fame so much and worked hard to get it.The only postive aspect was the trine to Neptune in the 10th.There is no other support for it in order to curb his ambition and energy.

The T-Squsre also was stress brought on from ambition.Pluto at the Apex in the 8th.I think he knew he would have a short life and tried hard to make the most of it before he left.He had breakdowns due to exhaustion wehn filming so it was not a total shock that he went so young.

The coroner ruled that his death was from a mix of meds that for him was like an allergic reaction which was quite rare.He was also found to have cannabis in his stomach at the time of death.

He did have an extrodinary short life that I believe was fated from the outset along with his sons Brandon.

He was born the same year as Lennon just a month apart which is strange also.

Pisces on the 4th his ending was a mystery to many.

Last edited:

Here is some details on Bruce Lee:

Bruce Lee felt that many martial artists of his day did not spend enough time on physical conditioning. Bruce included all elements of total fitness, muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility. He tried traditional bodybuilding techniques to build bulky muscles or mass. In his book The Tao of Jeet Kune Do, he wrote "Training is one of the most neglected phases of athletics. Too much time is given to the development of skill and too little to the development of the individual for participation." "JKD, ultimately is not a matter of petty techniques but of highly developed spirituality and physique".

The weight training program that Lee used during a stay in Hong Kong in 1965 at only 24 years old placed heavy emphasis on his arms. At that time he could perform bicep curls at a weight of 70 to 80 lbs for three sets of eight repetitions, along with other forms of exercises, such as squats, push-ups, reverse curls, concentration curls, French presses, and both wrist curls and reverse wrist curls. The repetitions he performed were 6 to 12 reps (at the time). While this method of training targeted his fast and slow twitch muscles, it later resulted in weight gain or muscle mass, placing Bruce a little over 165 lbs. Bruce Lee was documented as having well over 2,500 books in his own personal library, and eventually concluded that "A stronger muscle, is a bigger muscle". However, Bruce forever experimented with his training routines to maximize his physical abilities. He employed many different routines and exercises, which effectively served his training and bodybuilding purposes.

Lee believed that the abdominal muscles were one of the most important muscle groups for a martial artist, since virtually every movement requires some degree of abdominal work. Perhaps more importantly, the "abs" are like a shell, protecting the ribs and vital organs.
He trained from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., including stomach, flexibility, and running, and from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. he would weight train and cyce. A typical exercise for Lee would be to run a distance of two to six miles in 15 to 45 minutes, in which he would vary speed in 3-5 minute intervals. Lee would then ride his stationary bicycle for 30-45 minutes at full speed immediately after running. Next, Lee would do some skipping rope for 800 jumps non-stop.

Nutrition
According to Linda Lee, soon after he moved to the United States, Bruce Lee started to take nutrition seriously and developed an interest in health foods, high-protein drinks and vitamin and mineral supplements. Bruce later realized that in order to achieve a high-performance body, you could not fuel it with a diet of junk food. With the wrong fuel, your body's performance would become sluggish or sloppy. Lee's diet included protein drinks; he always tried to consume one or two daily.

Linda recalls Bruce's waist fluctuated between 26 and 28 inches. "He also drank his own juice concoctions made from vegetables and fruits, apples, celery, carrots and so on, prepared in an electric blender". He consumed large amount of green vegetables, fruits, and fresh milk everyday. Bruce always preferred to eat Chinese or other Asian food because he loved the variety that it had.

Philosophy
Although Bruce Lee is best known as a martial artist and actor, Lee majored in philosophy at the University of Washington. Lee's books on martial arts and fighting philosophy are well-known both for their philosophical assertions both inside and outside of martial arts circles. His philosophy often mirrored his fighting beliefs, though he was quick to claim that his martial arts were solely a metaphor for such teachings. His influences include Taoism and Buddhism.
The following are some of Bruce Lee's quotes that reflect his fighting

philosophy.
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."

"Fighting is not something sought after, yet it is something that seeks you."

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be like water, my friend..."

"Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it."

"The more relaxed the muscles are, the more energy can flow through the body. Using muscular tensions to try to 'do' the punch or attempting to use brute force to knock someone over will only work to opposite effect."

"Mere technical knowledge is only the beginning of Kung Fu. To master it, one must enter into the spirit of it."

"There are lots of guys around the world that are lazy. They have big fat guts. They talk about chi power and things they can do, but don't believe it."

"I'm not a master. I'm a student-master, meaning that I have the knowledge of a master and the expertise of a master, but I'm still learning. So I'm a student-master. I don't believe in the word 'master.' I consider the master as such when they close the casket."

"Do not deny the classical approach, simply as a reaction, or you will have created another pattern and trapped yourself there."

"Jeet Kune Do: it's just a name; don't fuss over it. There's no such thing as a style if you understand the roots of combat."

"Unfortunately, now in boxing people are only allowed to punch. In Judo, people are only allowed to throw. I do not despise these kinds of martial arts. What I mean is, we now find rigid forms which create differences among clans, and the world of martial art is shattered as a result."

"I think the high state of martial art, in application, must have no absolute form. And, to tackle pattern A with pattern B may not be absolutely correct."

"True observation begins when one is devoid of set patterns."

"The other weakness is, when clans are formed, the people of a clan will hold their kind of martial art as the only truth and do not dare to reform or improve it. Thus they are confined in their own tiny little world. Their students become machines which imitate martial art forms."

"Some people are tall; some are short. Some are stout; some are slim. There are various different kinds of people. If all of them learn the same martial art form, then who does it fit?"

"Ultimately, martial art means honestly expressing yourself. It is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky so I can show you some really fancy movement. But to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself, and to express myself honestly enough; that my friend is very hard to do."

"Using no way as way; Having no limitation as limitation."

Death by "misadventure"

On July 20, 1973, Lee was in Hong Kong, due to have dinner with former James Bond star George Lazenby, with whom he intended to make a film. According to Lee's wife Linda, Lee met producer Raymond Chow at 2 p.m. at home to discuss the making of the movie Game of Death. They worked until 4 p.m. and then drove together to the home of Lee's colleague Betty Ting Pei, a Taiwanese actress who was to have a leading role in the film. The three went over the script at her home, and then Chow left to attend a dinner meeting.

A short time later, Lee complained of a headache, and Ting Pei gave him an analgesic. At around 7:30 p.m., he laid down for a nap. After Lee did not turn up for dinner, Chow came to the apartment but could not wake Lee up. A doctor was summoned, who spent ten minutes attempting to revive him before sending him by ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital. However, Lee was dead by the time he reached the hospital. There was no visible external injury; however, his brain had swollen considerably, from 1,400 to 1,575 grams (a 13% increase). Lee was thirty-two years old. On October 15, 2005, Chow stated in an interview that Lee was allergic to Equagesic. When the doctors announced Bruce Lee's death officially, it was coined as "Death by Misadventure."
Another theory is that he died from an allergic reaction to marijuana, which he was consuming at the time in hashish form.This is controversial, but it is confirmed that the coroner did find traces of the substance during his autopsy.
However, the exact details of Lee's death are controversial. Bruce Lee's iconic status and unusual death at a young age led many people to develop many theories about his death. Such theories about his death included murder involving the triads, a curse on Lee and his family, etc. The theory of the curse carried over to Lee's son Brandon Lee, also an actor, who died 20 years after his father in a bizarre accident while filming The Crow.

The physical training building up his muscles must be the Mars/Saturn and the Mars/Pluto for a powerful body. With Jupiter high endurance, physical training. Saturn to Mars must make him very body conscious. Looks like he was quite the deep philosophical thinker - Mercury in Scorpio aspecting Saturn/Jupiter/Uranus.

tsquare

Yes he was very intelegent with imense concentration and strength.
One thing I cant understand is I definitly thought he would have trines in his chart between mars and sautun and jupiter as well, the keyword to trines for me was always harmonious, He was deffinitly agile and quick but at the same time very contained sort of rigid yet expansive in his teqnique.
He states that whatever works use that, take from everything.
That to me seems very sagitarian and I noticed that his sun and ascendant are both sagitarius. His sun is also in house 12, A piscies house which has the same philosophy of taking a little from everything and also the chaneling of philosophy as well. Mabie the sun in 12thH(piscies) sag. led to his amazing ability to take from all around him chaneling it in and then differentiating it(sag) finding the best of all.

He did recieve alot of opposition from the other parts of his culture I do understand, mainly the other schools of martial arts that wanted to keep everything structured, and "diciplined" which lee could not stand and saw as impractical. I am begining to wonder where that came from in his chart.
But it seems difficult to tell.
It could be alot of things, the chart as a whole which led to this.

His mars moon conjunction in scorpio is what I believe made him so charismatic, and pationate for what it is that he did, mars conjunct venus would have added to that carisma, there is alot of energy going on in that 11thH, House of friends, and well, other things as well, could be public martial arts activities and teaching as well.

If he was murdered in some way it may have been....
And then aha.....Conspiracy theory.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Uranus[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Uranus in the 6th House is an indication of a developmental need to be freed up from servility and routine, and to become more self-directing in the matter of the use of the energies[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]The House of Virgo is not a comfortable location for the planet Uranus and the low tolerance or routine and discipline tends to be viewed negatively by the Uranian himself who frequently falls back upon illness in order to get himself out of oppressive work situations. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]A person with Uranus in the 6th House is highly susceptible to stress and to nervous disorders and needs therefore, to be in charge of his own work schedule.[/FONT]

He also had this planet in retrograde as well, mabie furthering this desire, this need to do things his own way, and he probably didnt know another way and couldnt escape that way of being.
Uranus in a earth sign taurus, and uranus's ruller is aquarius which is also a fixed sign.
those two energies involved would have just added to this guys need to break free of athority and do things his own way. if the 6H has to do with "daily work" and in this case mabie it has more to do with how he made his living.

and well the trine to Neptune and here is neptune by house in the 10th Courtisy of the DK foundation.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Neptune[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]With Neptune in the 10th House a person has difficulty in settling for anything which is ordinary: this placement has the effect of making conventional achievement seem trivial and unworthy to the Neptunian, who may either try to live out a fantasy in which he seeks to elevate himself by claiming special powers - usually psychic or spiritual - or seek some kind of idealistic work. Should he make such a connection then he will be prepared to sacrifice much in the way of material reward and social standing for his cause. Neptune in Capricorn is capable of giving a very practical and effective expression.[/FONT]

This overall may have lead to his rejection by the various martial arts clans that didnt like his teaching stuff to people or changing stuff into various forms which he did. He didnt care whether it was sacred or not. More so was it practical and was it useable. I bet this is where alot of his writings come from and mabie alot of his philosophy on the supernatural and spiritual. And possibly the oppositon which he recieved (uranus) for changing the old ways.

And just for a little more here is pluto in the 8thH
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Pluto[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]When Pluto is in the 8th House the soul is engaged in the transformation of emotional energies, in ‘penetrating the darkness of himself to take out the light’ (Samael Aun Weor). This process in the intensity, which it is given by Pluto in H8, may go on for many lifetimes and requires those with this placement to face the Human Shadow manifesting both through self and other. Pluto in the 8th House tends to create a fascination for taboo subjects and psychotic people. The Plutonian himself may be the victim of compulsions and obsessions (his own or those of others) and intrusions from the lower astral. Nightmares and visitations are common with this placement. The astral plane may be used purposefully as a source of power, in which case the interest will be in witchcraft and magic, which may include the Black Arts. In personal relationships a person with Pluto in the 8th House transforms the lives of his partners but in circumstances usually viewed as destructive by all concerned. Violence, whether physical, emotional or sexual, is common when Pluto is in H8, including within the relationship with one or both parents.

Well isnt that wild! He also has this planet in retrograde.
Conj. Chioron I wonder what this did to the guy. and it would be interesting to see the time of death chart to see where pluto and Chorion were at by transit.

ITs like someone said earlier this guy KNEW he didnt have alot of time so he did everything to make the best of it. Thats alot of action going on between those planets, Im not suprised to see the guy died such an early death. It seems that these planets and there aspects really modify our thinking, which lead me to,
I dont think mercury fully and of itself signifys the mind. I mean each one of these aspects between the planets really played there part in just how his decisions and additudes to various things were formed.
The whole chart seems to be the mind, or what the person percieves through, modifying abilities and goals, its just amazing how an individual can be resricted to these narow channels of thought. They dont seem to indicate events so much but additudes, fixed ways of being and doing, acting, as a person leading to other things.
Neptune is the great deciever, mabie this is why Bruce really thought he could do anything. But his body just couldnt take it. all that transformation and change (pluto) was just too much on a physical body to handle in the massive doses it was being fed.

Just for kicks here is jupiter and saturn in 5thH by DK Foundation

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Jupiter[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Jupiter in the 5th House creates an abundance of creative energy, which lends itself to a range of artistic skills and to the transmission of healing energies. Unless Saturn interferes, the sex drive is likely to be powerful and the conception of children achieved without effort. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]People with this placement of Jupiter frequently have a strong spirituality, and natures which will not accept defeat. Their positivity makes them generally lucky in life. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Saturn[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Saturn in the 5th House frustrates the creative expression and requires a person to be both industrious and self-aware if he is to release his powers. With Saturn in H5, blocks can manifest variously: as insufficient confidence to express self; as a weak sense of individuality; as a delay in finding a suitable mode of expression; as sexual inhibitions; as a difficulty in keeping sexual partners. Usually existential doubt about the spiritual validity of the separated self is at the root of the problem. The sign held by Saturn will give a clue as to the way the problem will manifest in the personality. When Saturn is near the cusp of H5 and in conjunction or opposition to Uranus and Pluto, this may signify some sexual traumas in childhood. This placement of Saturn tends to be found in charts where there is evidence that past life experience has been characterised by irresponsibility, especially in matters of sexual expression; or that self-centred behaviour had an adverse effect on others. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]If people with Saturn in H5 work hard on their creative block the outcome can be achievement of the highest order. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Where this placement is responsible for difficulties in the conception of children, the problem frequently needs to be dealt with at the psycho*logical rather than the physiological level because infertility brought about by Saturn in H5 may be a psychosomatic condition, the root of which is fear or guilt about creating another being. This is frequently linked to the existential doubt outlined above.

Ive been spending alot of time getting too obsessed with the aspects this may have something to do with me haveing that loaded 3rdH SAT, JUP, PLUTO, AND MARS,
but ive realized that the planets by house just by reading these interpretations have alot more say then I expected in the overall picture.
Ill post a link to the DK sight here. always learning something new.
With my stupid 3rd House I definitly have a problem getting mirrored in my own thoughts:p.
Ive heard it before and read it myself but untill somewhat free of my thoughts I have a hard time seing others thoughts, and observations and how valid they really are with my own(mars) Jupiter leads to expansion, and then saturn is in there, also mars and pluto which eiher makes me cool as ice then explosive and sort of savage:eek: I often try to break out of it but it really takes alot of ballance on my part. I really have to work at it. there is so much going on there in my chart, it makes it dificult to make these planetary aspects I have work harmoniously. But I try.:) The venus in the 11thH trine all of these other planets in my 3rdH seems to often be my only Hope. That and it seems the more I understand these cofigurations and patterns I have as fixed additudes that IIIIII have, I often jsut realize how stupid it all is and I look to devote myself to other various areas of life. just how far a person can go with that, changing fatalistic life in to a better life is probably the way to concious living, something I strive for, living knowingly instead of being at full unknowing effect of these various influences called planets and signs.
and not really knowing where your additudes and influences come from at root.
These seem to be here in astrology. Its amazing, but at the same time frightening that often this knowledge has been supressed bu higher powers in the past, I am greatfull for this forum and the oppertunities we all have to truely seek our own lives and make them better in our own regard, in the past, this god given oppertunity has often been denied, I look forward to the new age.

http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/BookKarmaHouse5.htm

[/FONT]

Sag Moon

If you know his Hollywood story he fought to to be recognized. He thought he would get the part of Kung Fu and was denied. That really ticked him off as he was the creator and to have a caucason play the part was an insult.

The appearance he made when he played Kato was a joke as when they played him opposite to Robin.Like Robin had a chance to beat him,but they had to make it so he did not outshine them.He would have killed them all.

He had to go to China and then have his works made and brought to the US for them to recognize his talent .

He also beat Chuck Norris in the 64 fights in Long Beach.

SO he had to push everything he ever did to be recognized.As soon as he did he died.

He also played on Long Street which was about a blind detective which he taught how to fight.

Multi talented and a need for release and recognition which was thwarted at every turn. His greatest reward for recognition was only after death.Pluto-8th.

He was the Arnold SCHWARZNEGGER of his day! He would have cleaned his clock also!

All this is just what I remember of him.

Quote T.Square: Ive been spending alot of time getting too obsessed with the aspects this may have something to do with me haveing that loaded 3rdH SAT, JUP, PLUTO, AND MARS, but ive realized that the planets by house just by reading these interpretations have alot more say then I expected in the overall picture.

Yes the placements alone can have a lot to say, I was reading the interpretation for my Saturn in the 1st house on the Amazon books site and wow was it amazingly accurate, I think I was nearly brought to tears, simply because I felt understood very few books have that sort of an impact on me. It was a very funny book as well, I ordered the book just from reading what the writers had to say on my Saturn placement alone.

And I enjoy Jeff Greens book on Pluto, by house and sign and aspect. I always wondered why I had such a strong survival instinct, it's my Pluto in the 2nd. And my partners Pluto in the 10th house description fits him perfectly.

I will still have to get a Neptune book and a Uranus book to read a more indepth reading of those placements.

Sag Moon

He died in Hong Kong 7\20\73 approx. 8pm after he went to lay down at his mistresses house. He was going to attend something that evening and when she went to wake him he did not respond.

Use 114:09e 22:17n -8hrs 8pm HK time

Last edited:

tsquare

ShiningRay quote:
If this isn't right I give up. :D It's close enough.
LOLOL, well thank you anyway!:)
Its more then I expected, allot of people have pitched in here.
Im going to plug this into Astrodientst, and see if I can get choirion on there.
Great work though!

And yes Sag moon, he was quite the amazing athlete.

Being very broad about it,
One interesting thing I see is neptune on his natal sun at time of death.
It was an alergic reaction, he did die from, or so they know.
They did find canabous in his system and he did take some othe drugs as well, for the headache mentioned.
There is some other stuff as well, but I'll have to come back to it later,
---------------------
Cheers!
Tsquare

Sag Moon

I am surprised that I know so much of his life.I have always studied the lives of people.Just a thing I have always done.

I am also surprised I have remembered so much about him.

I studied the charts on him years ago.

He is a good subject to study!

poyi

Premium Member
This Ultimate Masculine Endurance and Power:

Sun and AC conjunct Antares and Aldebaran
Sun trine Pluto
Mars contra parallel Jupiter
Jupiter parallel Saturn

Why he got famous as a film star, warrior and martial art philosopher:

Sun and AC conjunct Antares and Aldebaran
Regulus contra parallel Mars and Moon
Regulus parallel Mars, Jupiter, Chiron
Spica parallel Venus
Spica contra parallel Chiron
North Node in 10th house
Sun parallel Ascendant also by conjunction, quartile MC
Sun contra parallel Vertex
Vertex sextile MC
Uranus trine MC
Uranus sextile Vertex
North node contra parallel MC, parallel IC
Moon contra parallel Jupiter & Saturn

Only listing fixed star connections when it is parallel or contra parallel as traditional method. However,

Moon Q Regulus, trine Sirius.
Venus trine Sirius, Venus sextile Sirius.
Neptune Q Antares,