Theoretical Election - Getting Away With Murder.

Draco

Hi all,

No, no. I'm not planning on murdering somebody! :eek: This is purely theoretical, I just have an interest in crime and the dark side, and I wondered, what would be a good electional chart for getting away with murder? As for a time limit, then imagine that the deadly deed is to take place any time within the next few months.

The malefics are the first planets that come to mind, and as we seek to have them on our side, they should be strong. Mars preferably in Scorpio, as Aries is brute force, but Scorpio is cunning, subtle and detective.

With Mars in Scorpio, it would be good to place it upon the Ascendant for the manifesting moment of the act of murder. The victim then, would be the Descendant, so the ruler of Taurus, Venus, representing the victim, would need to be weak or afflicted, preferably via Mars and in Mars ruled sign.

While thinking about this I noticed that on the 24th October, Mars, Venus and the Sun will form a partile conjunction at Scorpio 1. If a person was planning to get away with murder, then would placing this conjunction on the Ascendant be a good time to enact the deed?

Mars would be strong in Scorpio upon the Ascendant, in fact as strong as it can possibly be as it would be in it's domicile, triplicity, term and face, the victim, Venus would be right within the clutches of Mars, and very weak indeed, placing the victim beneath the control of the killer as much as can be possible, making the deed swift and easy.

The Sun combusts both Mars and Venus, which is good, because then both Mars and Venus, killer and victim, are rendered invisible, suggesting that the murder will be difficult to uncover. The Sun, like Venus is completely subject to Mars' influence, being in his domicile, triplicity, term and face, and as the Sun rules the tenth house of the authorities and is the principle that uncovers truth and brings to light, then this would severly inhibit the chances of the murder being detected and uncovered.

Saturn, the natural significator of law and authority, is in a bad way as it is exiled in Leo, and it's power to act disastrously is emphasised by it's angular placement, increasing the likelihood that the authorities would act in error and be unable to uncover the deed, as well as the tenth house being ruled by the Sun which is peregrine of itself and weak in the clutches of Mars.

All this is a bit morbid I know, but it makes for an interesting discussion.

I haven't had a thorough look yet, but this would seem a good chart for the deed if a person was planning to time the moment right to murder and get away with it, here's the data:

23 Oct, 2006
7.54 am (-1)
St Annes, England
3-W-2 / 53-N-50

What would you be looking for if you were electing a chart to get away with murder? What do you think about the above data? What are it's strengths and weaknesses? How might you alter it to make the outcome better?

I'm of to think about how Jupiter, Mercury and the Moon might figure in all of this.

I haven't considered the outer planets in this, somehow for me, just using the Sacred Seven keeps it real.

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
Wow, we can surely smell the Scorpio stellium on its way...

Anyway, a few thoughts:

For invisibility you could use:
- ASC ruler in combustion (but I'd only under Sun's beams as combustion is a too strong affliction)
- ASC ruler in a cadent house
- Moon during the dark period (best is just before New Moon)

Then in order to perform the trick, the ASC ruler should be strong (at least stronger than the 7th house ruler) and dispose of the 7th house ruler (but not the other way around).

Use the rules for successful lawsuits - it's also a 1st-7th house relationship.

Oct 25, at 9 am could be an example. But please don't do anything alright? :eek:

unukalhai

Wow, we can surely smell the Scorpio stellium on its way...

For sure.. It's going to be an interesting period.. As if the alignment of Jupiter, Nodes, Vulkanus, and Admetos isn't enough. (try Oct.29.2006 0:15UTC, and include the Moon and 3/14/06 eclipse too, if your curious what I'm talking about)

I might also tend to think Jupiter (law, justice) and Saturn (consequences, responsibility) tucked away in a cadent house would help too, although this would require them being conjunct or square. How handy that they are currently squaring? :p

Pluto (or Mars?) on an angle might also help ensure the deed. Both the Pentagon and the IDF have used Pluto on the MC as good times to start senseless killing.

Interesting that the rules for 86'ing someone and sueing someone are similar. I've never thought lawsuits were any good :p

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
And to continue unukalhai's ideas we could also involve the Black Moon Lilith for cover ups and blaming somebody else. Like "he started! so I killed him. This was just a preemptive strike, nothing more"...
If you want some really nasty things to happen, have it all start during Mars retrograde., It'll all be very bloody, make "collateral damage" and prove to be pointless after all.

It's amazing how much astrology we can learn from current mundane events. It's just because we have some very good teachers...

Last edited:

unukalhai

Radu said:
we could also involve the Black Moon Lilith for cover ups and blaming somebody else. Like "he started! so I killed him. This was just a preemptive strike, nothing more"...

Interesting, I hadn't thought of BML for this purpose, you have a valid point! This is an object I need to learn more about, though I've seen a few interesting threads on it here. I really should start including it in charts. *makes note*

Radu said:
It's amazing how much astrology we can learn from current mundane events.

So true, I've always considered event charts and personal natal transits by far the best way to learn astrology in an interactive fashion :D

Draco

Radu, you're right. Placing the conjunction in the twelfth is so much better to keep everything undercover.

Andonis, I think it is right to combust Mars, if the killer is to remain undetected. Combustion of a planet can be a good thing, if the intention is to make whatever that planet represents unseeable and undisclosed.

By the way - I didn't kill anybody! :eek:

JUPITERASC

Radu, you're right. Placing the conjunction in the twelfth is so much better to keep everything undercover.

Andonis, I think it is right to combust Mars, if the killer is to remain undetected. Combustion of a planet can be a good thing, if the intention is to make whatever that planet represents unseeable and undisclosed.

By the way - I didn't kill anybody! :eek:
But perhaps, according to recently re-opened case :smile:
concerning unexplained death of actress NATALIE WOOD
it now seems possible that
87-year-old actor ROBERT WAGNER
may have committed murder after all

‘Damning new evidence’ has emerged
about the mystery death of actress Natalie Wood
leading to calls for her husband Robert Wagner to be indicted for her murder in 1981.

a new report by US publication Globe says a Los Angeles County grand jury
will be asked to reinvestigate the cold case
in light of conflicting conclusions found from the autopsy.
Authorities reopened the death probe in 2011
and the coroner’s office changed the cause of death to “undetermined”.

Investigators said marks found on Natalie’s body
‘prove she was choked into unconsciousness’
and
‘rolled off’ her yacht in a heavy coat so she’d drown.

an anonymous, purported investigator is quoted by Globe as saying:
“Once this goes to the grand jury
he’s sunk and will finally pay for what he did.

Justice has been perverted from the very beginning,”

The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute (CCIRI) took on the case last year
and is claimed to be providing the grand jury with forensic proof that Natalie was murdered.
CCIRI boss Sheryl McCollum told the Globe they’ve
“consulted experts in body language, underwater crime scene,
domestic violence, statement analysis and criminal profiling”

to crack the case.
Robert’s four-hour delay in calling for help
and his refusal to turn on the vessel’s searchlights “is very troubling” to investigators
as well as

the fact a voice stress analysis of his denial, conducted by Florida expert Michael Sylvesteri
allegedly suggests he was ‘lying’.

Robert has always maintained his innocence
however Lt John Corina of the sheriff’s homicide bureau
says the star is refusing to cooperate with his investigation.