Putin Aspects in 2019

unique_astrology

My chart for Putin was made on April 23, 2014, more than a year before tRump announced his candidacy and I found the January 13, 2020, conjunction of Sun, Saturn, and Pluto at 294°42' and 294°45.

The MC of my Putin chart in Moscow is at 294°19'.

The natal MC in St Petersburg is at 286°59'. Transit Saturn will be on it on February 8, July 31, and November 4, 2019, in right ascension. February 7, July 31, and November 4, in longitude.

Natal Sun at 193°11' (14°19' Libra) will be squared by transit Saturn on January 7, 2019, in right ascension. Squared in longitude on January 26, August 27, and October 10, 2019.

Natal Saturn at 197° (17°30' Libra) will be squared by transit Saturn on February 8, July 31, and November 4, 2019, in right ascension. February 26, July 6, and November 26, 2019, in longitude.

Natal Neptune at 200°11' (21°11' Libra) will be squared by transit Saturn on March 13, June 19, and December 7, 2019, in right ascension. December 30, 2019, in longitude.

Then comes transit Sun, Saturn, and Pluto on his Moscow MC on January 13, 2020, in right ascension and longitude.

To find a midpoint add any 2 values from the same column, divide the answer by 2. Be careful that the midpoint is not transposed by 180°.

Attachments

• Putin St Petersburg.gif
    Putin St Petersburg.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Putin Moscow.gif
    Putin Moscow.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Putin Moscow Speculum.gif
    Putin Moscow Speculum.gif
    57 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

unique_astrology

The natal MC in St Petersburg is at 286°59'. Natal Saturn at 197° is square to it. Midpoint of natal Sun and Neptune at 196°41' is also square that MC and has that natal Saturn on it suggesting a disturbed psychology and possible serious physical problems at some point. I believe natal aspects apply no matter where one may relocate.

Charts are attached to initial post.

To find a midpoint add any 2 values from the same column, divide the answer by 2. Be careful that the midpoint is not transposed by 180°.

Last edited:

waybread

Surprising charts. With planets + his ascendant in so many Venus-ruled sings, I'd expect Putin to be a real sweetie. Not a brutal dictator.

unique_astrology

The natal MC in St Petersburg is at 286°59'. Natal Saturn at 197° is square to it. Midpoint of natal Sun and Neptune at 196°41' is also square that MC and has that natal Saturn on it suggesting a disturbed psychology and possible serious physical problems at some point.

Perhaps planetary aspects are more potent than signs, especially if they have strong ties to a chart angle.

petosiris

Banned
Surprising charts. With planets + his ascendant in so many Venus-ruled sings, I'd expect Putin to be a real sweetie. Not a brutal dictator.

He has to have Sagittarius rising - Mars on the asc trine Jupiter in royal images; exalted Mercury, Saturn and Sun culminating in Virgo indicating spy services along with the enigmatic nature of Sag, Venus in Libra and in the XI indicates even more good fortune. He is also proficient in martial arts. His father (Lot in Cancer, IV in Pisces) served in the navy and in the army (10th from Lot and IV). Mars in the I by day always greatly harms siblings. He is divorced. No other rising sign seems to fit his biography.

Aside from being all around badass he is also a pilot waybread, another winged association (Sag Asc, Mercury in Virgo culminating) - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pi...r-Vladimir-Putin-helps-put-out-wildfires.html
Riding horses is another signification of Sagittarius especially with Mars there and the ruler in another quadrupedal sign.

Last edited:

waybread

Funny--I was one of those girls-- and teenagers-- who was horse crazy. Finally in my early 20s I got what was really involved financially and commitment-wise in terms of keeping a horse. So I let it go-- with difficulty. (I still ride once every few years when I get the chance.)

No Sagittarius planets.

I am also not a pilot or particularly fond of flying, despite Virgo rising, Saturn in Virgo.

Maybe that's because Virgo isn't winged in many of her traditional portrayals. (Neither is Sagittarius.)

My point being, that it's easier to post-dict from a chart of a public figure than it would be to do a blind reading of this chart and come up with the likes of Vladimir Putin. Put differently: this man is essentially the dictator of a vast area and millions of people. He's out to gobble up territory lost with the break-up of the former USSR. He's not primarily known for his hobbies.

Maybe look at fixed stars?

Given that he was an old KGB operative, maybe this isn't his real birth data...... :bandit:

Attachments

• Virgo 15th century.jpg
    Virgo 15th century.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
You have Jupiter in Sag in the subterranean angle (in the sidereal zodiac). Mercury is not flying in your chart, but it is in an quadrupedal sign. Virgo and Sagittarius were traditionally winged, for example in the Almagest and Tetrabiblos. Medieval and Renaissance depictions can be misleading especially of Virgo and Capricorn, because they tried to downplay the air element to put the four elements on the triplicities, we have talked about this, haven't we. I have tried to research the alternative birth story but most places and Putin report 7 October 1952.

Last edited:

waybread

I feel this is a big stretch, in part because Vladimir Putin is not known as an equestrian: he's known as a brutal dictator with greater territorial aspirations. While I was one of those horse-crazy girls, I moved on when I realized I wouldn't be able to sustain this hobby as an adult..... or could I? The horsey people I've known made it work, somehow; mostly by living in rural areas with limited incomes.

The winged nature of Virgo really varied. To Babylonians, she was "the furrow." Medieval astrology is not less valid than Hellenistic astrology, and she was typically depicted as an ordinary young woman, sometimes with a palm frond.