still asking the same question for years

divine spark

Thank you all for your insights.

It is true that I have obsessional tendencies.

My "ex" and I never officially "broke up" but ostensibly we did, as I moved out last November but continued seeing each other (Saturn was exact on 8th house cusp at the time), and this summer we took two months without speaking so he could "find himself" - but as it turns out, I was the only one who was doing any finding of their self. We have a five year age difference - I'm the older one - but he is hands down the Saturnian one. He is floundering personally but flourishing professionally.

divine spark

We have plans to meet in September when I return from visiting home. Interestingly, he is having his reverse nodal return and the solar eclipse was very near his south node.

We met when Saturn was retrograding over my moon and his seventh house cusp.

divine spark

A friend of mine in Wisconsin has invited me to come live with her and her one year-old. I don't necessarily want to move back to Wisconsin, by Brooklyn is hard, especially on a waitress's earnings, and there is an acupuncture school an hour from her place I've been interested in for years. That would certainly trigger some of that focusing on me energy I'd hope.

The north node is traversig my fourth house, which would support a move to the homeland, and a mothering type situation, but I'd love it if it would instead propel me to "his" arms, and allow us to create a home of our own, and perhaps stimulate my own motherhood.

divine spark

I forgot to mention - yes - his profession is 8th house-related. He works in IT in financial services - basically stopping people from hacking into the stock market. So, other people's money and hidden things.