Ferry disaster in South Korea, 340 students aboard with hundreds dead

Vista

I think the below disaster in Korea of an overturned ferry carrying 462 passengers of them 340 students from one high-school are examples of disasters that are going to be very prevalent this month with Mars retrograde and the Lunar and Solar Eclipses. Very sad.

I have August 15, 1948 12:01am Soul, Korea. Gemini risng. Interestingly, Transiting Mars was conjunct Natal Mars in the house of children. Transiting Saturn squaring Sun, Mercury, and Saturn in the 4th of home. The transiting Cardinal Cross is off by a few degrees but perhaps close enough to activate the wide conjunction of Neptune/Mars inside the 5th house of children. The solar Eclipse at the end of the month will conjunct progressed Moon in the 12th house, they will probably find the reason for the ships sinking and perhaps more of the remains.

I am skeptical of the 12:01am birth time, I have seen 12:00am a couple other places.

http://news.yahoo.com/families-missing-face-agonizing-wait-south-korea-ferry-155224635--sector.html

Attachments

• South Korea.jpg
    South Korea.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

junoisuppose

It is very sad. Especially as they are saying that the children were told to stay still onboard the ship and not to jump off into the sea.
The cardinal grand cross is almost exact today. Also there is a grand trine today, involving jupiter from the grand cross, in the water signs, activated by the moon in scorpio, with neptune, venus and chiron all involved in pisces.
With the chart data given by Vista pluto, which is part of the grand cross, is transiting the 8th house of South Korea.

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you for your comments. One would not think of a Grand trine as manifesting like this but it makes sense. I did notice T Pluto moving through the 8th....

It is very sad. Especially as they are saying that the children were told to stay still onboard the ship and not to jump off into the sea.
The cardinal grand cross is almost exact today. Also there is a grand trine today, involving jupiter from the grand cross, in the water signs, activated by the moon in scorpio, with neptune, venus and chiron all involved in pisces.
With the chart data given by Vista pluto, which is part of the grand cross, is transiting the 8th house of South Korea.

junoisuppose

Hello,

A trine might be considered beneficial, but they quite often trigger major incidents, especially international ones. I can't remember exactly which disasters involved trines but I remember reading about it somewhere. The events unfold unhindered, they sort of snowball, one thing after another, with nothing to stop their progress.

Inline

......August 15, 1948 12:01am Soul, Korea. Gemini risng. Interestingly, Transiting Mars was conjunct Natal Mars in the house of children.

When i started checking the viability of the forensic chart of the ferry disaster, using the official time of the distress signal, sent at 8.55am Apr. 16th from Donggeochado (which is not listed so closest location was Mokpo, S. Korea) one of Caroline Luleys favorite methods to check the viability, is to check the first house cusp.... sometimes the first house cusp relates to the birth chart of the 'subject'. Looking at the chart for S.Korea Gemini is on the ASC and Leo IC. The forensic chart also has Gemini rising and Leo on the fourth house cusp...

Then, if you progress the forensic chart to 9.30am when the order to evacuate was finally given, Pisces Neptune conjuncts the MC exactly. Luley also uses the asteroids too for interpretation and 'Asteroid Parks' represents employee Park, who became a hero for giving the passengers their life jackets and helping them off the ferry while she stayed behind, is in the first house with Jupiter (of the 9.30am chart)....

According to Luley this synchronicity of information indicates the viability of forensic charts for interpretation.

Link official timeline of ferry disaster:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27056653

Attachments

• s_korea_ferry_distress_signal.59232.28307.jpg
    s_korea_ferry_distress_signal.59232.28307.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Vista

Thank you for your reply.

I notice the chart you posted for the distress signal has the ASC at 17 degrees Gemini, this is a critical degree. Very interesting. If the distress signal was sent a few minutes before, the chart would be at 16 degrees Gemini and would have placed the ASC in a pitted degree.

When i started checking the viability of the forensic chart of the ferry disaster, using the official time of the distress signal, sent at 8.55am Apr. 16th from Donggeochado (which is not listed so closest location was Mokpo, S. Korea) one of Caroline Luleys favorite methods to check the viability is to check the first house cusp.... sometimes the first house cusp relates to the birth chart of the 'subject'.

Looking at the chart for S.Korea Gemini is on the ASC and Leo IC. The forensic chart also has Gemini rising and Leo on the fourth house cusp indicating that the chart is viable and we can continue. And if you progress the forensic chart to 9.30am when the order to evacuate was finally given, Pisces Neptune conjuncts the MC exactly.

Luley uses the asteroids....and 'Asteroid Parks' for the employee Park who became a hero for giving passengers their life jackets and helping them off the ferry while she stayed behind, is with Jupiter in the first house, which is another indication that the chart is viabile and can used.

Link official timeline of ferry disaster:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27056653

Inline

Vista, here is also the forensic chart for the official time when the order for an evacuation was given...with the asteroid 'Parks' added.

What is interesting is the Aries Sun ruler of the 4th cusp, the lowest part of the ship, is sign conjunct the grand cross merc, uranus opposing mars squaring pluto...in the 11th house of peers, and the co-ruler of 10th Saturn in scorpio conj fixed star Unukalhai..which can indicate drugs?

Attachments

• s_korea_ferry_evacuation_ordered.59582.39938.jpg
    s_korea_ferry_evacuation_ordered.59582.39938.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 21

Vista

Wow! Also note, Mars retrograde debilitated being in Libra inside the 5th house of children and as you said, part of the Cardinal Cross. Moon is also there in the 5th in Scorpio and debilitated as well.

So you feel someone was on drugs perhaps and made a grave mistake?

Vista, here is also the forensic chart for the official time when the order for an evacuation was given...with the asteroid 'Parks' added.

What is interesting is the Aries Sun ruler of the 4th cusp, the lowest part of the ship, is sign conjunct the grand cross merc, uranus opposing mars squaring pluto...in the 11th house of peers, and the co-ruler of 10th Saturn in scorpio conj fixed star Unukalhai..which can indicate drugs?

dr. farr

Notice in the official time of evacuation chart (thanks to Inline for posting it:biggrin:) the ascending degree is conjunct the star Al Hecka, which gives "...violence and...danger of accidents"... (Robson; v constellationsofwords.com); also Mercury, dispositor of the ascending sign (Gemini), significator for the passengers on the ferry, is conjunct Uranus (sudden events), with both Mercury and Uranus in opposition (Mercury in partile opposition) to Mars and also in close square with Pluto; the ferry (as vehicle; also the short-distance journey itself) is signified by the 3rd whole sign house lord, the Sun: note that the Sun is conjunct the Dragon's Tail (SN), a most inauspicious connection...

Vista

Thank you for your interesting comments! I wonder what disaster will happen when the Cardinal Cross is at 13 degrees exact?

Notice in the official time of evacuation chart (thanks to Inline for posting it:biggrin:) the ascending degree is conjunct the star Al Hecka, which gives "...violence and...danger of accidents"... (Robson; v constellationsofwords.com); also Mercury, dispositor of the ascending sign (Gemini), significator for the passengers on the ferry, is conjunct Uranus (sudden events), with both Mercury and Uranus in opposition (Mercury in partile opposition) to Mars and also in close square with Pluto; the ferry (as vehicle; also the short-distance journey itself) is signified by the 3rd whole sign house lord, the Sun: note that the Sun is conjunct the Dragon's Tail (SN), a most inauspicious connection...