Is the 1WHP profitable?

IKOPIKOP

hello guys,

1WHP= One World HandPhone (SMS Marketing Affiliate Program)

I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me which house to use for this kind of business. I am confuse to chose which Significator for 1WHP.
Should I use the 3rd house that signify the SMS Marketing, when it is the Communication house that anything to do with handphone matters? Or 2nd house for Profitable.

As applied for a straight yes or no answer, I think the answer is No. Because me the Querent is Mars NO aspect to ruler of the 2nd house (Venus) and the 3rd (Mercury), IF I use 2nd or 3rd as the significator.

But still I am not sure.. thats why I post this question in hoping for some answers.

Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_128_is_the_1whp_profitable_13223_2611.jpg
    astro_2gw_128_is_the_1whp_profitable_13223_2611.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

IKOPIKOP

I tried to interprate this chart but I don't know what is the planetary significator that indicate the general nature of this trade. Its an Affiliate business (bulk SMS),

dr. farr

IF you are only asking about the business itself (without you being involved in it) then the 1st house = the subject matter of your question.

IF, however, you are asking if this business would be profitable for you, then you would look at the 1st house for you, the 10th house to represent the business, the 2nd house to see if it would be profitable for you, and the 11th house to see if you will ultimately gain (or lose) from being involved in that business.

agarth

Hi,

I have to respectfully disagree with Dr. Farr on one point. Except in the case of a missing person or a vehicle, the 1st house is always the person asking the question.

The phone is a prospective business for you, so it is represented by the 10th house as Dr. Farr has mentioned. The 11th house is known as the house of gains in Vedic Astrology, and can be seen as "money from the business". The second house would be your money.

In this chart we're looking for whether the business's money(11th), or other people's money (8th) comes to your money (2nd).

Aries rises and Mars is posited in his joy, the 6th house (Mars thrives on competition and opposition) in Virgo, ruled by the lord of 3rd house, Mercury. Both the 3rd house and Mercury represent communications. Mars also rules the 8th house of money from others.

The Moon is in the 9th house in Sagittarius, and how fitting for that you are asking a question about a business called One World. The 9th is often equated with publishing and anything that you want to have a wide distribution, which also makes sense.

The part of fortune is in the 11th house, which is quite fitting with the Sun, ruler of the 5th. The ancients called the 5th "Good Fortune", which is pretty auspicious in my opinion.

So, does the business's money come to your money? Or, do you gain from the business. It looks like yes. Saturn rules both the 10th and the 11th, and is exalted the 7th, prosepective clients. The Moon is at the end of Sagittarius and will first sextile the Sun (ruling the 5th of good fortune) and will then translate the Sun's light to Saturn. So, even though there is no contact between Venus(L2) and Saturn, things look very good. Venus is also right on the Ascendant, and though she isn't at her strongest, it looks like this issue is good for your money. Also, the Sun has dignity in the sign of the Ascendant, and can be used as a co-significator for you.

Additionally, I looked at the part of felicity and profit, which is located at 5 Cancer squared by Venus and sextiled by Jupiter, who receives it from his exaltation. We've already talked about the condition of the Moon.

Looks good! Go for it!

IKOPIKOP

Dear Agarth,

About the Part of Profit you mention in 5 Cancer, I wonder If I can use the Arabic Part of Point in Horary Astrology.

P/s: Good to know that the prospect business is in good term. Maybe I should go for it since the investment is reasonable. Thanks for the respond..

agarth

Yes, you can use this arabic part (felicity and profit) in horary. In his exposition on the Arabic Parts,
Guido Bonatti almost always mentions, "The same thing happens in questions and in
revolutions." This part is no exception.

tikana

Hi

it is clearly 10th / 11th house issues

because this is business even if it is 3rd party

so judge this as

Asce rules you
2nd house rules your money
moon corules you if moon does not rule 10th or 11th house
then look for aspects between Lord of asce and 2nd house and 10th and 11th house the business and profits from the business.

best of luck

Aquarius358

I tried to interprate this chart but I don't know what is the planetary significator that indicate the general nature of this trade. Its an Affiliate business (bulk SMS),

Have only just seen your question dated 17 February. Things may have changed for you by now, but ... here's my views on the chart.

Mercury as 3 ruler and also as general significator of all communication devices and also as general signifier of contracts is very very debilitated in this chart. He is still under the Sun's beams and is in his Detriment and also his Fall.

So I'd say that it was not a good time to sign a contract to take up a franchise of this business (presuming that's what you mean by affiliate).

Not yet, anyway. Also, the Moon is not in good shape being peregrine and in the last degrees of Sag. and your significator, Mars, ruler of the 1st House, is Rx and in the 6th House. Not in good shape at the present time, either.

This debilitated Mars also describes the 8th House of the potential customers' money. It's not in good condition.

However, that's not to say that the business is a bad one without any prospect of profit. Reasons for my thinking -
- 10 ruler of the business is Saturn who is in late degrees and is Rx but is nevertheless dignified and quite strong being in Libra where he is Exalted and in his own Triplicity. He is also in the 7th - the House of your potential customers who are signified by Venus.

- Venus (your customers and also your pocket/bank a/c) is in her Detriment by being in Aries, yes, but she's also in her own Term. She is also strongly dignified by being in the 1st House, fast, etc. With the customers in your 1st House, ie with you, it looks as if it might be worth your while.

- There's no aspect between Mars and Venus or Saturn and Venus though.

- Moon applies to trine Jupiter in the 1st House - very helpful - but before that Moon will first sextile the Rx Saturn in the 7th.

I would wait until you have further/more information about the company, about the contract you may have to sign, how you're going to get payment or your commissions etc. The business and money from the business would seem to be strong. The customers are strong. The aspect from Jupiter opposing Saturn will not eventuate - which is helpful, here.

Another thing - the Sun can signify the business but here it's in its Detriment so it seems to me there are enough negatives to warn that it may not be a good idea to rush into this business - just yet (ie at the time of asking) anyway.

As to signifiers and what to use I would agree with Tikana & add :
A business that exists that you ask about is 10 ruler and the money from it is 11 ruler.
You are signified by 1 ruler and your pocket or money is 2 ruler. You need something to show that money from the business (or from customers) is coming to you in your 1st House or 2nd House.
Your customers / potential customers are 7 ruler and their money is 8 ruler.
The Moon also signifies you - and describes the action.
The planets' dignities (ie Exaltation, Fall, Detriment, Term etc) describe the condition they're in and whether any aspects will have a good result.___

IKOPIKOP

hello Aquarius358,

Sorry for the delayed reply..Ya you right. The business it self is stagnant right now. But of course the money is already multiple but I cant have it because I have to reach certain stage ( 5 star stage) to be able to transfer the money in my account. I am in 1 star stage now. To reach the 5 star is to have more than 10 downline which is hard for me to find, because of my upline is my friend also. Her friends is my friends too, so she already have them as her downline. I got to go networking to be in this business which is not very convenient for me. I am not keen to meet new people..:).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys..I appreciate it very much..

Aquarius358

hello Aquarius358,
Sorry for the delayed reply..Ya you right. The business it self is stagnant right now. But of course the money is already multiple but I cant have it because I have to reach certain stage ( 5 star stage) to be able to transfer the money in my account. I am in 1 star stage now. To reach the 5 star is to have more than 10 downline which is hard for me to find, because of my upline is my friend also. Her friends is my friends too, so she already have them as her downline. I got to go networking to be in this business which is not very convenient for me. I am not keen to meet new people..:).
Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys..I appreciate it very much..

Hi, And thank YOU for posting an update, Ikopikop ... always appreciated.

Yes, I know the sort of business you're referring to. It can be profitable if you get in at the beginning, but much harder to make money if your'e further down the line.
Cheers._________