does he like me???

ivoryivy

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra
https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG
(i hope the link works)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: does he like me??? pls help

i’m new to horary and i’m a little confused weather he likes me or not. thoughts?? i think he only sees me as a friend? also is it to early to ask the question? it’s in the early degrees of libra
https://ibb.co/hZ3GfTG
(i hope the link works)

The chart I see has a rising point in late Aries rather than early Libra, suggesting that you already know the answer.
Since both of your significators, Mars and Venus, are in mutual reception, I would say yes, he likes you as you like him.

ivoryivy

The chart I see has a rising point in late Aries rather than early Libra, suggesting that you already know the answer.
Since both of your significators, Mars and Venus, are in mutual reception, I would say yes, he likes you as you like him.

oh yeah i forgot you have to look at the degrees of the ascendent i accidentally used to sun oops and i actually don’t know the answer i just had a feeling he did but i wasn’t so sure ! i just have a pretty strong intuition. thank you a lot for the help

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
oh yeah i forgot you have to look at the degrees of the ascendent i accidentally used to sun oops and i actually don’t know the answer i just had a feeling he did but i wasn’t so sure ! i just have a pretty strong intuition. thank you a lot for the help

You are welcome.
Just to reiterate: Late rising point says that you did know/intuit the answer.
icon7.gif

So remember how that felt and please update.

tikana

naw.

he is in 8th house about to flip signs . he could be attracted to another person soon (venus to saturn)

Mars is combusted in 6th house - his 12th. He doesnt see you plus there are things you dont know about him.
but there is literally no attraction (generosity is not sufficient enough to give a positive answer along with ill placed planets)

Mercury in his 1st house shows a hint that he be dating someone who is younger (merc)

ivoryivy

naw.

he is in 8th house about to flip signs . he could be attracted to another person soon (venus to saturn)

Mars is combusted in 6th house - his 12th. He doesnt see you plus there are things you dont know about him.
but there is literally no attraction (generosity is not sufficient enough to give a positive answer along with ill placed planets)

Mercury in his 1st house shows a hint that he be dating someone who is younger (merc)
thank you so much !! this makes more sense now

IleneK

Premium Member
naw.

The question was "does he like me?" to which I say that the mutual reception indicates that, yes, he likes her right now.

Whether he will continue to feel that way, whether they will get together, those are other questions, not yet posed.
To those questions, I would agree with your assessment, tik.

tikana

The question was "does he like me?" to which I say that the mutual reception indicates that, yes, he likes her right now.

Whether he will continue to feel that way, whether they will get together, those are other questions, not yet posed.
To those questions, I would agree with your assessment, tik.

ummm i was scratching my head with this one. the thing is we need L7 in H1. we are establishing who loves whom more. the querent feels something towards that person. we are looking for recipication

Here is a similar chart on the issue
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=633&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

remember that chart we both looked at via pm ?
Lord 7th in 1st house with lunar aspect to L7?
We need somethig like that.
its possible that he likes another girl (has a gf) but feels some sort of attraction towards the querent but doesnt have a traction or interest to move foward

does this make sense?
Tik

IleneK

Premium Member
ummm i was scratching my head with this one. the thing is we need L7 in H1. we are establishing who loves whom more. the querent feels something towards that person. we are looking for recipication

Tik
Thank you for the other chart delineation; it will be helpful in my learning.

I don't read the querent asking who loved whom most or reciprocation.
She did not even ask "Does he love me?'
Her question was "Does he like me?" defining the very early stage of a relationship.

I think the mutual reception between them demonstrates that in the moment of the question, "Does he like me?" the answer is yes.
I agree with the subsequent unfolding you describe and I still think that, yes, the quesited liked her at the moment of the question.

Last edited:

ivoryivy

Her question was "Does he like me?" defining the very early stage of a relationship.

I think the mutual reception between them demonstrates that in the moment of the question, "Does he like me?" the answer is yes.
I agree with the subsequent unfolding you describe and I still think that, yes, the quesited liked her at the moment of the question.

i should have asked a better question i wasn't super clear when asking the question, my bad. i was asking if he likes me in a romantic way, i just didn’t specify it.

tikana

yeah see she even says in the following post she was askign if he likes her romantically.

IleneK

Premium Member
yeah see she even says in the following post she was askign if he likes her romantically.

I don't doubt that she meant it as she later described and the answer may be no.
I just took it at face value and answered it. And I do think he likes her. Maybe not in the way she wants, but he likes her.
Cheers, my friend.

IleneK

Premium Member
i should have asked a better question i wasn't super clear when asking the question, my bad. i was asking if he likes me in a romantic way, i just didn’t specify it.

You did just fine. You may have been reluctant to ask so directly if he was romantically interested in you. No matter. I think he likes you, but not in the way you might want and not in a way that is lasting.
Take good care.

tikana

I don't doubt that she meant it as she later described and the answer may be no.
I just took it at face value and answered it. And I do think he likes her. Maybe not in the way she wants, but he likes her.
Cheers, my friend.

we can usually spot the true question. whaterver it is there is nothing much going on in the chart

cheers
Tik

ivoryivy

You did just fine. You may have been reluctant to ask so directly if he was romantically interested in you. No matter. I think he likes you, but not in the way you might want and not in a way that is lasting.
Take good care.
thank you for helping ! and you too

tikana

thank you for taking the time to help i appreciate it

2 cents on the issue
William Lilly wrote that a querent should clearly phrase a question in his/her head before asking. In another words, try avoiding beating around the bush.

does he like me?
Yes,then what?
will he ask me out?
YES NO

Just ask does is he attracted to me? will he ask me out? How will the relationship evolve and its nature?

you can ask all those 3 questions in 1 question.

ivoryivy

2 cents on the issue
William Lilly wrote that a querent should clearly phrase a question in his/her head before asking. In another words, try avoiding beating around the bush.

does he like me?
Yes,then what?
will he ask me out?
YES NO

Just ask does is he attracted to me? will he ask me out? How will the relationship evolve and its nature?

you can ask all those 3 questions in 1 question.
ohh okay thank you i thought you couldn’t do any add on questions even if it’s in your head

tikana

ohh okay thank you i thought you couldn’t do any add on questions even if it’s in your head

more questions you pile in into 1 area, we get a better picture what is going on

1/7
then we look into part of marriage then lord of 5th house
then dispositors for L1 and L7 then venus and sun if they are not taken
then moon

I am not picking on you just saying more needlepoint you get a question, you get a really really clear answer.

"Will he call today?"
is not the same as "will he call? when?" because querent specifically asks until midnight timeframe

does this make sense?

Last edited: