3 Choices: So, Which Chart Would You Use?

lilly and Kai....
thanks for the clarification...i kind of admitted that i didnt have a clue what i was doing when raindrops had another thread.....the 3rd chart was mine......but i am glad you have all come to the table with your info...i had suggested you Kai...cos i was unsure....i kind of wanted to have a go though....dont learn anything not trying.....

perhaps the lights below the horizon would have a good effect on the hiding after all?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Ok Raindrops: Try this chart...Its set for Sydney Australia and I'm assuming you're northern hemisphere? So you'll have to adjust it using the GMT time so that the charts right for where you are:
Taking Kai's advice I put Taurus (venus) on the asc...a fixed sign....What say you?
Chart drawn for 02:44:23
03 July 2008
Sydney Australia
14.32 Taurus rising
(0 DST)

What I like about this chart is this:Your ruler venus will not *see* mars by aspect for a long time.Venus applies a trine to uranus which in turn applies a sextile to jupiter, and jupiter is on cusp of your ninth. The ascendant will trine it in 4 (long) somethings.
Venus is on cusp of house 3...also journeys and education/schooling.The ascendant will sextile venus in 3 *long* somethings.These assist your goals.

The moon is dignified in cancer and after the combustion with sol will touchdown on your venus. Nice.
The nasty mars sat conjunction is now in house 4- *his* sig though conjuncts Saturn in the house of endings.The moon is separating from mars and saturn-EXCELLENT!
This puts mercury in your house of money and mercury is strong in gemini and is trine the MC.Good.
Fortuna will touch down on your ascendant in 6 *somethings* also....
What say you?
Lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Last edited:

Raindrops

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, when I calculate Lilly's chart... Mars falls in the beginning of the 5th House. Must be a different house system?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
You're looking WAY too far into things. You're making it much more complicated than it needs to be by digging up other things to look at. Just go ahead and see what happens when you take the first chart. After all, you did pay for it. Pity to waste the money.

Just a couple comments though.

Venus is on cusp of house 3...also journeys and education/schooling.

This is true, but not collegic level studies, those are the Ninth house. By putting Venus here you've accidentally debilitated her by making her cadent, if we were going to use Venus it probably would have been a better idea to make Libra rising, this should put Cancer on the Tenth or Eleventh and we could put Venus in either of these houses for the desired result. Though, the Tenth does risk some exposure to the public, whereas the Eleventh is not so 'in your face', but gives the project room to grow.

The moon is dignified in cancer and after the combustion with sol will touchdown on your venus.

This is something I do enjoy, but for a different reason. What Lilly's done here is hidden your trip by making the Third house significator Combust, but successful in the fact that Luna has some much strength. However, this does not make up for the rest of the chart, I fear.

The nasty mars sat conjunction is now in house 4- *his* sig though conjuncts Saturn in the house of endings.The moon is separating from mars and saturn-EXCELLENT!

Whose sig? I didn't realize we had anyone being represented by the Fourth house. I, personally, don't like the malefics in this house, it's too important and we don't want the end of the matter to blow up in our faces because of a malefic mess. Remember, neither of these planets are particularly happy in Virgo, so I do expect some acting out on their part.

This puts mercury in your house of money and mercury is strong in gemini and is trine the MC

While I do think this is okay, I don't feel it's important to the situation and all conditions of the Second house (and other) lords can be overlooked right now.

Great job stuffing the Lord of the Eighth, though.

Unfortunately, what I'm not comfortable with is Menkar on the Ascendant as it's reputation brings disgrace, ill fortune, and illness. The lunar mansion doesn't really agree with the situation either, but we'll take what we can get.

Culpeper

Premium Member
As Kaiousei no Senshi wrote, use the first chart; your astrologer did not cheat you. By muliplying charts you are just confusing yourself: The curse of the computer age.

Your main significator, Mercury, is in dignity and the 9th house which is excellent for starting new education. The Moon, your second significator, is in dignity in the 10th, new and going to combustion. This is good for disappearing in secret and starting over life again. Jupiter, the significator of your harasser, is fallen and retrograde in the 4th and has no aspect with Mercury. This indicates the finale outcome that your harasser will not be able to find you or follow.

This is the least complicated solution to the situation and interpretation. Use Occam's Razor and eliminate more complicated theories in order to make sound decisions.

vale