Possible date tomorrow!

The_Saturnian

So my question is will we meet tomorrow? My understanding tells me it's a yes because Mercury (me) conjuncts Jupiter (her). I'm not sure how to interpret the Moon (co-sig) here as it's 12th house conjunct Ascendant (me)? Does this mean I'll be thinking about her a lot through between now and then?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01__25945_43785.jpg
    astro_2gw_01__25945_43785.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 113

rafaella

Yes there is a conjunction, but it happens after change of sign, so its doubtful... Jupiter is combust, so I wonder if you will have difficult getting hold of her. She might just disappear, combustion hides things.

Neptune at 7th cusp shows some unclarity, there might be something that you're not aware of. Moon is not aspecting Jupiter and has along way to travel to Venus. So from all this, I doubt there will be a date tomorrow with her.

tikana

that is interesting

mars will interrupt merc/jupiter conjunction
Rafaella, ehh combusted jupiter is not really a nail on the coffin since jupiter and sun are in similar nature

I dont know.. I sure hope The_Saturnian will update

T

The_Saturnian

Thank you both for your input. I will certainly let you guys know if anything happens. It is strange that you suggest that Neptune's close conjunction to descendant means that there is some unclarity. Furthermore I will confirm that it has been difficult getting hold of her since I met her in a pub and exchanged numbers with her. I met her on Sat 19th and text her the next day to which there was no response. I left it a few days and followed it up with several calls, but her phone was switched off. Then yesterday (on my birthday!!!) she texts me out of the blue asking if I was free today. As I've just moved into a new place of my own, I text her back and said I'm a bit busy today and am free tomorrow (Wednesday) and asked if she would like to meet then. Since my reply to her last night, I haven't received any word from her. So yes you are absolutely spot on in saying that I am finding it difficult to get hold of her. Anyhow let's see what happens between today and tomorrow. I shall definitely update. Also I'm interested in understanding what Moon's placement in the 12th (hidden agenda?) conjunct my ascendant means?

rafaella

Happy Birthday Saturnian! So you have Sun/Jupiter conjunction this year in your solar return... It must be a good thing, I assume :)

Well regarding this chart, Moon is considered to be in the 1st, as its within 5 degrees from ASC. So this would show emotional focus on yourself. There is also balance (Moon/Mercury mutual reception). Mercury rules you as a thinking person. Moon is your emotions.

And interesting, Moon just separated from 4th ruler Mars, Mars rules your home. This shows change regarding home.

Tik, not sure about Jupiter not being affected by combustion, I don't remember reading about this, but will need to take a look. Whether Jup is severely affected or not, Jupiter will still be 'hidden'.

Good luck Saturnian!

tikana

Happy Birthday Saturnian!!!

Rafaella, do you remember a passage in CAII about the combustion?
it goes something like combustion is at its worst when it is applying .. here we have departing. Less of a headache but... everything else is not a piece of cake

T

The_Saturnian

Happy Birthday Saturnian! So you have Sun/Jupiter conjunction this year in your solar return... It must be a good thing, I assume :)

Well regarding this chart, Moon is considered to be in the 1st, as its within 5 degrees from ASC. So this would show emotional focus on yourself. There is also balance (Moon/Mercury mutual reception). Mercury rules you as a thinking person. Moon is your emotions.

And interesting, Moon just separated from 4th ruler Mars, Mars rules your home. This shows change regarding home.

Tik, not sure about Jupiter not being affected by combustion, I don't remember reading about this, but will need to take a look. Whether Jup is severely affected or not, Jupiter will still be 'hidden'.

Good luck Saturnian!

Thank you for the wish! Yes I do have Sun conjunct natal mars conjunct transiting Jupiter for my SR this year. Exciting times!!! New job (which was the preferred one that I had applied for), a new flat and a new year!!! The flat and job I got within a span of 3 days. I was surprised at it, but with the above congregation it's no surprise at all that I'm going through a jovial time. I have just lost £40 somewhere :((( about half an hour ago so I guess Jupiter's over optimism has taught me a lesson today. (Note to self: learn this for future).

I'm not sure if she is just playing mind games with me or not, but with that Neptune tightly conjunct descendant yes illusion is on the horizon.

The_Saturnian

it goes something like combustion is at its worst when it is applying .. here we have departing. Less of a headache but... everything else is not a piece of cake

T

Thank you for your wish! :joyful:

The_Saturnian

T

Thank you for your wish! :joyful:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm going to jump in here and say no, you will not meet tomorrow because as Tikana notes, Mercury squares Mars AND Mars squares Jupiter before Mercury finally joins Jupiter. Also, as noted, Mercury has to change signs. Finally, Moon as indicator of the question's unfolding, is exactly in aspect to malefic and dignified Mars.

That seems like a lot of interference [not in the technical traditional sense, but in general] and change must come about before there would be a meeting.

Do keep us posted.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Update!!! I just called her and she is in town with her friends as I type. She wanted to meet today because it was her day off of work. So we will not be meeting tomorrow. However, she proposed that she'll text me or call me whenever it's her next day off of work (think she said Sunday) and we will meet up then. I agreed to her suggestion and so concludes the matter.

Thank you all once again for your contribution. :joyful:

rafaella

Well let us know if you do indeed meet with her on Sunday.

Just wanted to point out whilst Mars does prohibit as it gets to Jupiter before Mercury does, Mars will move on and Mercury will apply to Jupiter without interference. Mercury applies to Jupiter then Mars. Mars being well dignified is not acting as a total malefic here.

All the best! :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Just wanted to point out whilst Mars does prohibit as it gets to Jupiter before Mercury does, Mars will move on and Mercury will apply to Jupiter without interference. Mercury applies to Jupiter then Mars. Mars being well dignified is not acting as a total malefic here.

My apologies for the error; thank you, rafaella, for pointing this out and for all your comments as well.

tikana

okay guys

looks like mars being a delayer here

The Saturnian, update us on a date thingie!!
sheesh.,. we girls here are suckers for some romantic reality show LOL episode like Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS.

Who wants popcorn?

The_Saturnian

okay guys

looks like mars being a delayer here

The Saturnian, update us on a date thingie!!
sheesh.,. we girls here are suckers for some romantic reality show LOL episode like Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS.

Who wants popcorn?

LOL @ Friends episode. As soon as something happens...trust me, ya'll be the first to know about it. I'm just waiting to hear from her. The Mars square looks like it's going to be around for quite a bit. I envisage the delay will thus be prolonged. Looking at it positively, it's building up the tension/excitement. The square could be quite useful, as it could well contain my habit of coming on too fast too quick. I'll definitely use this to my advantage. Also as Mercury has now changed sign this morning (UK time), there will be a change in circumstances, so now something should happen. Let's see what happens over the weekend.

Stay tuned for the next episode.... After all it has to broadcast at it's allotted time right? :p

Last edited: