Yogkaraka Venus Placed In 12th House

Crystalpages

Dear Tagnas,

You are preaching to the "one man choir", in fact, but I am happy for you that you got all that off your chest, my friend! Now it is my turn -- :)

What you described about your most recent find (insofar as astrologers at large go, at least where you live) is simply stated unprofessional, at the very least, which must not come as a surprise given the unregulated-self-regulated *profession* that astrology has become! That is why one must ask around a bit before forging ahead and getting a bad impression about the entire bowl of apples or basket of fish because of one or few specimens. BTW, I am not implying that you are that biased but just am making a general statement based on similar refrains heard before!

Actually, it is good that you are or at least now have become more selective and careful and perhaps given your applied science background like many other engineers and some doctors, you will take up the pursuit of learning astrology and make some worthwhile contributions, I hope!

And, yes you are right about crystals in radio applications and tuning circuits and resistance-capacitance circuits which in biological systems have been found to be crucially important and so by natural extrapolation might very well underlie the theoretical concept of resonance that some say crystals such as diamonds and emeralds and so on work in astrology!

Two thoughts, if I may, for you to ponder upon now or to keep on the back-burner for now and muse about later on should you indeed proceed to learn astrology a bit more and deeper, even if it may sound a bit far-fetched at this time!

Nearly all astrologers recommend the use of natural gemstones and not artificial ones or heat-treated etc. Everyone claims that to be based on anecdotal, undocumented evidence, but what does that really mean or what is the worth of such a body of knowledge, as a science student you may wish to question! We all know that all natural gemstones have impurities and inclusions and so on, so should not gemstones harvested in the lab under strictly controlled conditions (as utilized in electronic applications) be better since they are purer in terms of the crystal of interest? ;-)

The second point is that (piezo-electrics aside) all the crystals, diodes or more complex semi-conductors are useless for electronic applications unless energized by a stream of electrons (electricity) flowing through those? A fact often missing from the common practice of buying a gemstone (natural or artificial) off the rack or from some internet dealer and hoping that it will bring music into our ears and life!

OR, perhaps this electronics-crystal *theory* is not how astrological gemstone remedies work? Perhaps the Quantum mechanics underlying astrology is far off from the comprehension of even brilliant quantum physicists? Partly because they have not gotten interested in astrology? But it is heartening as trends go to see that astrology is gaining the attention of scientists and brilliant modern minds and this is nothing to sneeze at, I tell you! I think it is a good sign and a refreshing change from the puritanical pace and its limitations!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear CrystalPages,

Well Let me try to clear out things. I by no means want to doubt someone's knowledge, I am not authorized Even to do so.

The Last Astrologer i met was just after the Election, Before Election in Newspaper he had predicted some points and that came out true. so my family kinda got excited. And then they set a meeting with but seriously telling i got disappointed and i have reasons also. despite of the good money, he gave us just 1 hour and in that 1 hour he merely look something else than d1 and d9 , that chart did not even has degrees noted on planet not even Nakshtras in which the planets are. he just talked about the bad points like kala-sarpa dosha and chadal yoga. before that night i prepared chart with exact dates to let him make easy to analyse. but when i tried to gave him that he replied "i have kundali infront of me that is enough". i tried to give him feedback about what sudden change came after wearing emerald both the times and he did not listen. In that 1 hour for 15 minutes he was on phone. seriously i mean what. he did not even talk about lordship of the houses or any other yoga , not asked me anything, did not look even other D charts. I Dont want to Criticize him for nor i want to question someone's subject but i can say that atleast he just wanted his fees. Seriously i got Cheated.

That Time before one month i seriously did not have any clue what is astrology. then i started doing research as that if ever i have to meet astrologer i wont get cheated. then i started reading books (in the mean time), joined on forums, started reading articles. And now when i remember that meeting with what so little knowledge i have, i can say that he did not gave his attention OR may be he just wanted money. No offence.

Apart from that i seriously believe that, as in my engineers community i see some knowledge-less engineers (this i can surely judge) but still they are engineers, same is with astrology also. some are perfect and some are just there to make money.
I Seriously believe that Astrology is the deep knowledge that our ancestors Gave us but like with all old science it needs to be fully understood by discussing/checking because we can never understand it fully. And as it a science like the Rest it it also filled with logic/reason/question and Science can be proved with logic Right?

Coming to me, i can say though i believe in god - I am an atheist Also Cause i Always Question. I always seeks the logic. Because Even the hardest Quantum mechanics have answers to Questions Raised. Well i am not Questioning you people rather i am trying to put my efforts in to understand and get all the Why, what , When and Where. Beside that i always got things by karma i never got anything free in my life, Never. I got 100% when I put my 150% so i am here not assuming to get any magical remedy. All i am seeking is the Answer and Reason for that extra 50% joule workdone. And is so obvious to have question that despite all the good karma and tremendous academics (never saw below 85%) what caused the rhythm damage.
I have seen changes in people believe it or not , when i started to analyse this gemstone things - It is Really a Working thing Rather then just a result of placebo effect. But needs to be precised.
When i joined here and got answers that really seemed logical to me rather than my astrologer. So what its free ? I think Corruption is Everywhere LOL.
Acche Din Should Come Fast Jk.

Before i Do my Research i cant take the gemstone just as stones. Reason-being The upratna- of Venus -Crystal. That is not just merely a stone as it has the unique property of converting the electrical energy into mechanical and vice versa. Being An Engineer Without crystal Any of the Electronic circuit containing microprocessor OR micro-controller Can never Work. A PLL circuit also use it as Frequency Multiplier. Period. To the surprise it is the same thing the Egyptians used in their structure. Dark Matter - Dark Energy- Black Holes etc. this all are here in universe that before some years were just a sci-fi things. Even the Boson (God) Particle were Fiction before some time when CERN officially Announced its existence. So Being a human I Believe that There are so many Things that is still here but unknown - For to be discovered, For us Actually.

In the End - Who knows Getting the Right Gemstone is also Even written in the Fate to get it corrected/Amplified/subtracted/x/%/...

P.S. - In the End its all about learning with acceptance that we can be wrong and Try harder and harder to get near the perfection because nothing is there so complex That can not be understood.

p.p.s - Do not take it in offensive sense.

Last edited:

Tagnas

Dear Crystalpages,

Well Telling the Truth I am Not Even Angry Over that person. It Happens in the present Age of the World. Its All About the "KARMA". He gained Negative Karma, While You people helping/discussing with me Without Getting Anything in Return from a Newbie Like me Surely Adds Positive karma For You people. Be Always Blessed. I Hope More people join so it gets intellect Revolution soon. jk.

Point About Natural Gemstone/Lab-Made Gemstone - For me I Really am not Biased with any of it. But I am agree with You the lab-made Gemstone has same/better structural Quality without unnecessary inclusions and with only the needed Crystals. So it Can work better In fact But Structure/Composition Should be the same. In fact That Has now a Days.
Talking about Crystal - Yes it needs the Flow of Electron Aka Current to get passed through it. But at the same time Don't Forget the Light - Nothing But the Electromagnetic Wave -Containing infinite Photons-Electrons And propagating All over the universe without the need of any medium. May be That Gets passed and Rectified/Amplified And Reach inside the structure of our body. Though Nothing is Certain about How gemstone Works, this can be true.
Meanwhile Notable thing is that Astrology itself based on the idea/Science (I Believe so) that Star position and how/howmuch Rays Got Absorbed/reached to our bio-logical structure. (it seems like so advanced Alien thesis LOL).

For me Humans Are nothing But the Collected Star-dust of Different Universe/Galaxies/Stars/supernova/... Its a Fact that every Atom/Electron/proton/neutron/Lepton/Quark/Boson inside our body Came From Different Source. How Magical !!!

-------------------------------------

Enough With the Science/philosophy. Meanwhile I am Attaching the Chart of what you told me about that -College DADA Case. Curious thing is Why That Glance of jupiter on 12th House Effected Later on. (may be priority Issues :tongue: )

Secondly I Studied one person's chart With pisces Ascendant. The Native has Jup in 12th House being the L10. say incidentally or whatever But his professional Life Get well only after he Worn Yellow-sapphire. I Can Attach his chart if you want just ask.

Be Blessed (Showering Waveforms :p)
Tagnas.

Attachments

• Crystalpages Given Example.JPG
    Crystalpages Given Example.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 24

Crystalpages

Dear Crystalpages,

Well Telling the Truth I am Not Even Angry Over that person. It Happens in the present Age of the World. Its All About the "KARMA". He gained Negative Karma, While You people helping/discussing with me Without Getting Anything in Return from a Newbie Like me Surely Adds Positive karma For You people. Be Always Blessed. I Hope More people join so it gets intellect Revolution soon. jk.

Point About Natural Gemstone/Lab-Made Gemstone - For me I Really am not Biased with any of it. But I am agree with You the lab-made Gemstone has same/better structural Quality without unnecessary inclusions and with only the needed Crystals. So it Can work better In fact But Structure/Composition Should be the same. In fact That Has now a Days.
Talking about Crystal - Yes it needs the Flow of Electron Aka Current to get passed through it. But at the same time Don't Forget the Light - Nothing But the Electromagnetic Wave -Containing infinite Photons-Electrons And propagating All over the universe without the need of any medium. May be That Gets passed and Rectified/Amplified And Reach inside the structure of our body. Though Nothing is Certain about How gemstone Works, this can be true.
Meanwhile Notable thing is that Astrology itself based on the idea/Science (I Believe so) that Star position and how/howmuch Rays Got Absorbed/reached to our bio-logical structure. (it seems like so advanced Alien thesis LOL).

For me Humans Are nothing But the Collected Star-dust of Different Universe/Galaxies/Stars/supernova/... Its a Fact that every Atom/Electron/proton/neutron/Lepton/Quark/Boson inside our body Came From Different Source. How Magical !!!

-------------------------------------

Enough With the Science/philosophy. Meanwhile I am Attaching the Chart of what you told me about that -College DADA Case. Curious thing is Why That Glance of jupiter on 12th House Effected Later on. (may be priority Issues :tongue: )

Secondly I Studied one person's chart With pisces Ascendant. The Native has Jup in 12th House being the L10. say incidentally or whatever But his professional Life Get well only after he Worn Yellow-sapphire. I Can Attach his chart if you want just ask.

Be Blessed (Showering Waveforms :p)
Tagnas.

Two notes of caution before I sign off tonight and return to my Boson, Lepton, Femtons and time-travel to parallel dream reality :)

Perhaps astrology as we know it, at this time, is not so much a science as it is too readily claimed, but merely a language rich in symbolism and interpreting those star-speech (garble...?) into human language! A language can be studied with scientific method, such as linguists do, without turning a language into science, necessarily!

Karma on a long time-scale (linear or whatever) is perhaps complicated for most of us to understand! So, all that seems negative towards us could either be the other person taking on negative karma, or perhaps we who are the injured party in this lifetime are simply paying back old dues? Anything is possible, but yes we have to have some reference for moral good and bad, or the systems would go flip-flop in this lifetime!

That said, I have always been intrigued by the 'this life-time' phenomenon and reality we all observe: Saintly good people who never harmed an ant, suffer, whereas, rogues seem to flourish! Which then brings us to the adage, "Who said Life is fair? But in this game of cards, we handle best the cards that we were dealt! Who is the dealer, who is the accountant and hopefully who or where, He is not asleep at the switch!! That is where BELIEF comes in and has a healthy role to play and keeps all sane!

Love, Light, Reality?

Rohiniranjan

kshantaram

Premium Member
But Frankly Telling At my place i have met more than 5 Astrologer.
But None Impressed me Much. (I am Not Being judgmental)

But All they Tell me is (1). Guru-Chandal Yoga

jupiter-rahu own pisces 3rd for initiative-communications, could be good for advisory roles/strategic advice, self-mastery in one's subject of expertise, or a spiritual master. jupiter-rahu 2nd from moon for finances-speech, 2nd from 2nd house too.

jupiter trines and aspects cancer 7th protective of relationship/marriage, but delay being retro.

retro jupiter towards saturnine acq 2nd for family-finances. negating sibling relationship, jupiter lord 12th over 2nd spending on family. etc

(2). Kal-Sarpa Dosha.

jupiter out of rahu's range hence No kalasarpa dosha.

great people like Jawaharlal Nehru too have kalasarpa dosha,
diya tale andhera!

ketu 9th virgo critical perfectionist thinking good for quality control roles etc, tending to distant lands, distancing from father.

9th house for spirituality, ketu virgo could worship Mata Durga.

But None Listen to my inputs that -

(a) Saturn-Rahu Period Of 3 years Was Most Awesome and That Does not Justify the Above said yogas.

sun-sat scorpio 11th could be good for engg/metallurgy and occult-research, and gains therefrom, 10th from moon for career too coincidentally;

while temperamentally secretive, reserved, suspicious, autocratic, etc and seeking govt establishments perhaps. sun lord 8th for sudden gains.

scorpio-mars inimical/badhaka for movable cap asc, hence stress and delays in matters of income-gains and friendships. could be prone to urological health issues, piles, etc. sun-saturn natural significators for health-disease. sun lord 8th for chronic health problems, while saturn asc lord significator for health. sun-sat enemies conj over enemy sign scorpio.

badhaka mars over 10th libra for career conj mercury, while could impact abdominal issues, knees, etc. mercury lord 6th for health-disease, gemini suggestive of lungs-chest-neck etc and 6th house intestine/waist.

(b) I Completed all my Education till Engg. in Saturn MD And it has been Awesome as I have Always been a Scholar Student.

jupiter-rahu own pisces 3rd for communications, self-mastery over one's subjects. rahu catalyst supportive of jupiter/conj jupiter.

mars aspects own aries 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters, studies/studiousness, mer-mars aspect good at managerial studies, but mars aspect own aries may not be good for health of mother.
mer lord 9th for higher studies-learnings aspecting aries 4th, aries action oriented, learning through action-by doing perhaps.

saturn aspects own cap asc, supportive of the chart and health, ambitious, hardworking, practical, conservative.

saturn lord 2nd over badhaka scorpio impacting family-finances, sun-sat conj impacting father-son relationship perhaps. sun-sat aspecting taurus 5th for education-romance-children-position. venus lord 5th over sag 12th for foreign lands, alienation, etc.

venus lord 9th from moon placed 11th from moon for gains, gains from foreign lands, women, beauty products, electricals and electronics, hospitals, etc, while may find some career issues as lord 10th over the 12th tending to foreign lands again.

12th lord jup own pisces 3rd for initiative and strong for communications-advisory roles, etc, may be international communications conj rahu for foreignness.

Thanks.

hope generic clarifications find useful enough,
help reflect-study further, pick as relevant.

wishing well,

kshantaram

just curious : what is Tagnas, stand for!

Tagnas

kshantaram ji,

Its Always great to hear you, The way you write point by point With keen observation. Hats off
Thank you so much for your attention and time.

You have Cleared the big doubt of Kal-Sarpa Dosha for me, knew Always but Jupiter being Retro Always Confused me to count the Degree Difference.
Yes This Quality Explanations Will surely Help me to understand Myself better and the subject As well. I Am Reading line by line carefully :p

Be Always blessed.

p.s - Tagnas stands for nothing specific just a weird name :p like myself.

Tagnas

CrystalPages,

Nicely Filed up End Words. Agreed.
At the End, Belief Exists - Makes us Human!

Be Blessed and Have a good Time Meanwhile.
Regards.