Nibiru

Matthew The Astrologer

I'm fully aware that gravity, as it stands, isn't completely understood... thus all the talk about Dark Matter and such (which I'm a little suspicious of). But what you are talking about are irregularities on a very, very large scale. On a relatively small scale (such as our solar system) gravity works just as well now as it did for Sir Isaac Newton.

As for the origin of "the Gravitational Constant"... any physicist knows G hasn't been pinned down yet. But it HAS been established to a certain extent. That still doesn't mean I weight twice as much if I lie on top of a pool table than if I lie under it. And neither does "Nibiru." ALL of the planets are above or below the ecliptic, most of the time, somewhat. Some asteroids have an orbital inclination of over 30 degrees (Pluto being 17.1) and still have perfectly predictable orbits.

Have you ever spun around really, really fast and then stopped? Then did you start again? If you did, you experienced momentum. And if you were a planet the size and composition of the Earth at the time, you would have ripped and mangled your top layer enough to wipe out the people living on your surface. Completely. And you'd have the gigantic mountain ranges/scars to prove it.

And you don't think that if the Sun stood still for a day, EVERY ancient culture would have noticed that? European and Japanese cultures both have tales of little people who live underground -- that doesn't make "Lord Of The Rings" any more true.

Matthew The Astrologer

And does your spreadsheet simulation explain how all the other planets orbits haven't been ******* with, what with a big-*** planet whipping through the inner solar system every 3600 years that only seems to affect US?

Awakened_Pisces

Has there been any other recordings of the destruction Nibiru has caused in the past? If not, I too find it extremely unlikely that there's going to be some planet that pops out of no where and acts like a wrecking ball and destroys the earth every so millenia.

Nibiru doesn't exist, and if it does it does indeed exist that far away from the Solar system. It will NEVER orbit earth, not for hundreds of thousands of years. It'll orbit earth probably the same time the Sun goes boom.

RayAustin

Confusedpisces said:
Has there been any other recordings of the destruction Nibiru has caused in the past? If not, I too find it extremely unlikely that there's going to be some planet that pops out of no where and acts like a wrecking ball and destroys the earth every so millenia.

Nibiru doesn't exist, and if it does it does indeed exist that far away from the Solar system. It will NEVER orbit earth, not for hundreds of thousands of years. It'll orbit earth probably the same time the Sun goes boom.

I'm not sure I believe in it... I was watching history channel's 7 most plausible ways of of our sudden destruction, they were nuclear weapons, climate change, super volcanos, rogue blackholes, asteroids, artificial intelligence (machines thinking we're obsolete :)), plague

these were all from profound scientists so... I'm sure if they thought some massive planet was whipping through the neighborhood they might say something and give us something else to worry about. Nibiru just seems way to far-fetched to me, and I have a very open mind. The name itself just sounds like a silly myth, and I think I have this gift of discernment.

People are also saying that as we move to the 4th or 5th dimension, increasingly what we believe to happen will manifest for those who believe that. So if that's true, why should I believe a planet with mean aliens are going to wipe me out? I'd rather believe in a sublime spiritual awakening that does not involve a vicious death and hold onto it.. :)

Last edited:

Leo Virgo

If, Nibiru was coming, sombody, somewhere would have noticed it. You are all discounting all of the amature astronomers, and radio recievers out there. Some one would see Nibiru coming, or they would hear it's aproach from reflected waves. It would have it's own signature, just like all of the other objects in our solar system.

Quixin

Disinformation about what REALLY happened in world history has been going on for at least as long as desires to CONTROL the world began to seep into the minds of the elitists group among humanity. It is undeniable that in this world, the malevolent elitist view meanders through the minds of humans so much so that it runs parallel with the benevolent fudiciary view that those with knowledge have to guide those who are ignorant.

You know what I am getting at if you understand that certain human minds are behind what the knowledge baggage that YOU and I are now currently being burdened with.

Like it or not, we are 'brought up' and 'fed with' strategically designed disinformation (from school curriculim, mass media, general knowledge books, and of course the internet grapevine). With some percentage of disinformation in our mindset which sullies our thinking and views, how can we begin to discern the TRUTH? It is actually impossible for anyone to tell what REALLY HAPPENED when the central processing unit (CPU, our brain) is sitting on top of a motherboard (our nervous system and data storage) filled with bugs, trojans, and worms.

For as long as we DO NOT ADMIT to ourselves that we are already controlled by disinformation, we will constantly find it difficult to see clearly as we sieve through the immense database of knowledge running across the information
super-highway.

Quixin

Wait a minute.... hold it there... In the jungle of information that we are in, we are not sure what is true and what is not true. At times, the passing of time can only tell whether fact is fiction or fiction is fact (if you are still alive, that is).

Supposed information can be 'the wolves that never came' many times as those who purvey these supposed information "cried wolves" so to speak, but the real 'wolf' will come. So do not be too impulsive to declare anything at all, because you are also a product of DISINFORMATION.

--------------
Disinformation about what REALLY happened in world history has been going on for at least as long as desires to CONTROL the world began to seep into the minds of the elitists group among humanity. It is undeniable that in this world, the malevolent elitist view meanders through the minds of humans so much so that it runs parallel with the benevolent fudiciary view that those with knowledge have to guide those who are ignorant.

You know what I am getting at if you understand that certain human minds are behind what the knowledge baggage that YOU and I are now currently being burdened with.

Like it or not, we are 'brought up' and 'fed with' strategically designed disinformation (from school curriculim, mass media, general knowledge books, and of course the internet grapevine). With some percentage of disinformation in our mindset which sullies our thinking and views, how can we begin to discern the TRUTH? It is actually impossible for anyone to tell what REALLY HAPPENED when the central processing unit (CPU, our brain) is sitting on top of a motherboard (our nervous system and data storage) filled with bugs, trojans, and worms.

For as long as we DO NOT ADMIT to ourselves that we are already controlled by disinformation, we will constantly find it difficult to see clearly as we sieve through the immense database of knowledge running across the information
super-highway.

RayAustin

Actually,
the fact 'we would know it coming' is true but not something to take too much pride in.. fact is you have to be looking for it first, are the astronomers looking for it? Doubt it. Another fact is, we would only discover something heading toward us when it was almost too late!

Ray

Arian Maverick

My discovery of this thread is quite synchronistic, for I found a Google video last night about Sumeria, the Anunnaki, and Niburu while searching for websites about the Sumerian civilization.

Ironically, I found another page on the same site you have linked to: Sumerian Culture and the Anunnaki

I don't believe Sedna is the same as Nibiru, however, and X facts seems to agree with me in this regard. Here's an excerpt from the site (bold my emphasis):

Measurements suggest Sedna's diameter is almost 2000km – the biggest find in the solar system since Pluto was discovered 74 years ago. It is believed to be made of ice and rock, and is slightly smaller than Pluto. This reported size in much to small to be a candidate for the "Planet X" or "Nibiru" as described by the Sumerian Culture.

I still thank you for linking to this very interesting site. ;)

Arian Maverick

Effie

Man, have YOU ever visited personally Greece or Egypt or Santorini? Have YOU ever visited the ancient ruins of towns on the island of Santorini, the museums and any ancient Greek city's ruins to have a first hand experience what they betray about the ancient geography of the place? I am just wondering....

Do YOU have personal exprience of any of the things you report here taken out of books here and there? Obviously you don't! Because if YOU had visited the ancient ruins of ANY town in Santorini (like I have thousands of times), you wouldn't give us all this BS, scuze me for the language....

You have no personal experience, and half of the stuff you allege here do not coincide with reality, sorry.

You haven't even read Plato! And I know you haven't because I have, over and over again IN GREEK (therefore there cannot be any misinterpretations because of the translation of Plato's nuances in other languages that may not have words to describe stuff that can only be described in ancient Greek!) being born-raised in Greece.

[Moderator edit - deleted attacking tone]

BobZemco said:
You mean like Santorini is Atlantis? That's what scholars say. "Santorini fits Plato's description." Really?

Santorini is an island-continent? Then how come the neither the Greeks nor the Egyptians ever referred to Corsica, Elba, Sicily, Crete, Cyrpus or half a dozen other islands as "island-continents" when those islands were 5x bigger than Santorini ever hoped to be?

Where's the evidence of a citadel/fortress on a hill?

Where's the evidence of the inter-locking canals and roads?

Where's the evidence of harbors with masked entrances to the sea?

Santorini is "beyond the Pillar of Hercules (the Rock of Gibraltar)? Really? Um, okay.

That really meets Plato's description alright.

It's the same with this thing here. Does it have an ellipsoidal orbit? No. Does it move clockwise? No. Is it below the Plane of the Ecliptic? No. Is it red in color? No. Well, then it doesn't meet the description of Nibiru. They found something to be sure, but not Nibiru.

That's typical of mainstream academia. They fear anything that doesn't fit the currently accepted paradigm. If you want to see university professors turn white as a sheet and shake and tremble with fear, just mention Maulden Island.

It's a little speck out the middle of nowhere in the Pacific Ocean, maybe 1 to 3 miles in diameter. It has basalt roads criss-crossing it and leading right up the water's edge. That's nice, except Maulden Island isn't volcanic.

So, did basalt rock float 1,200 miles across the Pacific and neatly stack itself into roads? I don't think so.

It gets better. The island is dotted with granite block temples. The nearest source of granite is 3,000 miles away. So, who was transporting 1, 2 and 5 ton granite blocks across 3,000 miles of ocean (and why -- why Maulden Island)?

It gets better still. Of all the suspects (peoples/tribes) living on the Pacifc
Rim, none know how to work granite.

In Roratonga there's a city, actually metropolis would be a better word, that's submerged mostly but a few buildings are partially submerged. It would have housed about 1 Million people. No one has a clue who built it. The natives nearby won't go there. They say it's haunted.

I'll only mention that because "scholars" are always so quick to point out that Plato says "Atlantis sank" and we all know that islands cannot sink.

Except Plato never said that. The Greek word is "innundated." Atlantis didn't sink, it was flooded. Solon says the Priest at Sais told him about 10,000 years ago which would have put it around 10,500 BCE to 11,000 BCE, right when we know for a fact that the Earth's average temperature rose 7° in 57 years and the sea levels rose 400 to 800 feet (depending on the source you cite).

If the sea levels rose 400 to 800 feet, you think maybe a few islands in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans "sank," you know, were innundated, totally flooded? I think it would be fair to say a few did.

Here's the proof:

user4981.jpg

That's what the Gulf of Mexico, Florida, Cuba and the Bahamas would look like if you dropped the sea level 400 feet.

user4939.jpg

Recognize that? That's the Canary Islands. Actually, Canary Island (singular) if you drop the sea level 400 feet.

Some things are taboo. Scholars fear the truth, whatever that is, and it isn't garden-variety fear, it's deathly fear. The past they tell us about is nothing like what actually happened.

I doubt it. The evidence now suggests we're in a Maunder Minimum and if true, that would be most unfortunate.

During the last Maunder Minimum people starved to death. It appears that it might have been aggravated by volcanic eruptions, but still, can you imagine if the US could not grow winter wheat above latitude 40?

A growing season of 6 to 8 weeks for New England, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota, and half of Ohio, Indiana and Illinois?

Sure, people survived for several million years at least. I used to see Madeline Briskine over at University of Cincinnati all the time. Her studies show that the Earth undergoes a serious cataclysmic event every 435,000 years on average. Figure 432,000 years is 120 orbits of Nirbiru.

120 years. Seen that number somewhere before? Sure you have. Think about it.

To answer your question truthfully, no, probably no one will survive.

If you want to do serious research, you need a serious bible, one that has the ancient Hebrew, westernized Hebrew and English together line by line. The KJV is totally useless and so are all others. I bought mine at the Heberw Union University a few blocks across the way. I go there a lot because they have an interesting lecture series and you get to talk shop with the rabbis. So, yes, Nephilim is plural and it does mean "those who from heaven came to Earth" or " those who were cast upon Earth" depending on the particle proceeding it and the context of usage, and you'll see the word Nephilim in westernized Hebrew, along with nahash (serpent/snake) and in the prophetic books the phrases for "the Day of the Lord" and "the Lord of Hosts." You'll recognize that those words are Akkaddian/Shumerian words that the Hebrews borrowed (after all Abraham/Abrahm was an Akkaddian from the city of Nibri).

Now when you're reading the prophecies, everything makes sense. When Ezekiel or Isaiah say "On the Day of the Lord" = On the Day Nirbiu returns to that point in the Asteroid Belt = "the Earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard."

And that's the good news. The bad news is after reeling to and fro the Earth is turned upside down and kicked out of its orbit killing everyone.

So, you have a Nippurian/Hebrew/Jewish calendar that ends in 6,000 years, the end of the 6,000 years is around 2236 CE, and you have Nibiru last here in 1394 BCE, and returning in 2206 CE or so and then you have old testament prophecies predicting how the Earth will be destroyed.

See how everything dovetails so nicely together?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sivitri

man... chillout dude...

People are just making guesses and relating them with things they gather over the internet... don't have to get so worked up...

seiw83

Has anyone had visiual contact already, it is posible to see it on google sky under x ray with typical gas clouds in taurus. las time i watched venus and mars when entered taurus, but nothing more on sky. hopefully it should be visible soon. i would lke to add to this discusion fact that this object cause eclipses , 3 day eclipses as state historical sources,there are information about 2 that eclipses in sumeria and one made by myans.Any one knows object capable of that kind of eclipses? next one is that every 8 spots it really close to earth and gues what, now it is time. stories, goverment won tell you because most ofthem are annuanki, habitants of nibiru. Mayan calendar ends because 21 12 2012 winter equinx is something caled grand cycle, as someone stated before, milkyway pas centrum of universy(every 64 bilions years- some sources statment) beside some local point like eart traveling trough zodias signs every 13000 yers finished with ice age.

FreeVirgo

This isn't much different from the Navajo people, who believe we are now in the 5th world, too. I didn't say 'the end of the world'. I said 'the end of the calendar', which meant the end of the descriptions of the glyphs. The Mayans had their own 'end of the world' to deal with.

I hate to sound like a raving sceptic, but I think that people will believe what they want to believe. There are a lot of hysterical people in the world, especially nowdays, troubled by the fragmentation of society and the loss of meaning in life...they will find something or some way to turn this metaphor into some physical reality. For the Pentecostals, it's Armageddon and the coming of the Four Horsemen; for the New Agers it's Nibiru: a wacked out planet that our trillion-dollar space observation programmes have somehow missed. It's the same chicken with different feathers. Anything to rationalise their sense of fright and instability in a world gone mad. What a delicious fear: a planet slowly creeping up on us, "predicted" by various peoples over time (although these same descriptions could *also* be metaphors for other things, too), that will suddenly appear in four years and destroy 2/3 of the population! Oh, joy.

I still firmly believe that it's a metaphor. The problem with the study of much of ancient civilization and its literature is that it is commonly viewed through modern lenses, with modern associations and interpreted through our own very cloudy worldview. There is a kind of ironic running joke in archaeology, for example, that anything new that is discovered is automatically given a 'ritual' significance if the archaeologists can't think of any other use for the object...simply because we can't interpret the past without some association to the present. The past's worldview is gone.

Me, I prefer to drink coffee and watch Mrs. Blackbird searching for worms in the lawn. Life is too short and arbitrary to fill one's mind with impending catastrophe. If there IS a planet the size of Jupiter heading our way, what in Sam Hill are we supposed to do about it? Live in terror as we watch the shadow fall? Or simply enjoy life in the meantime?

I pick my personal daemons very carefully.;)

AG:)

What she said :biggrin:!!!

I am going to enjoy the popular culture of 2012 doomsday while it lasts!! To live in fear of the end of days is not living at all! The "myth" of nibiru stems back to one of our first western civilizations (Sumerian Culture - semetic) It just shows how the first western culture has dominated our societal and beliefs systems (judiasm, christianity, islam- all semetic roots) since the earlier known recorded times.

What scientist fear the most is the sun flare that happens every 11 years (not projected to occur untill 2013 (have effect until than) and will knock out satelite, radio, or any tecnological stuff we rely on (falling sattlelite mabe??). The pole shift is about the magnetic feilds not about earth itself.. the magnetic feilds reverse... not EARTH!!!!

Global warming??? Records show that the Earth has cooled down in the last few years.. This is just a political hoax to gather money from the public for other things but that's another story. There are no big secrets, the research and knowledge are there, seek and ye shall find. The government is not there to deceive but the people in office who are have other agendas (to gain money and status).

You also have the Hopi prophecies that state that we are entering the fifth epoch. So I have heard we are in the 3rd, 4th, and now 5th world?? More and more of this doomsday 2012 comes around I become a BIGGER skeptic. But I am going to enjoy the show or spectacle of 2012 while it lasts. :)))))