Husband's chart...relocation?

kai

Hi. I decided to post my husband's chart with transits and progressions to get a general idea of what he should be expecting in the near future? Our concern is whether you see a major relocation from across the world for him as we have been in the immigration process for him to get a US visa to move to the US to be with me. Unfortunately, COVID has slowed down the process as he was supposed to have an interview in mid March but it keeps getting postponed and even so, the whole process has become harder in terms of approval so there's always the chance that he can be denied and that would be horrible for us. I am just trying to get an idea in which spheres of his life we can see changes from TRANSITS & PROGRESSIONS even though I posted the chart under the progression thread and the date set for the transits/progressions is mid summer (not right now). I would appreciate if there's a reply regarding any positive/negative aspects events and perhaps you see a relocation, or warnings to us regarding the chart? He has an interview on June 25 but at this point since it keeps getting pushed forward, I don't even know if the lockdown will be lifted overseas for that to happen. Also, we don't know his exact birthdate, so we might be around 15 minutes off, unfortunately.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_az_2020625.63569.48463.jpg
    astro_245gw_az_2020625.63569.48463.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (416).png
    Screenshot (416).png
    64.1 KB · Views: 20

kai

i would really appreciate if someone can look into his transits/progressions please just to give us an idea what's going on

katydid

Transits of Jupiter and Saturn are 2 of the main significators when dealing with visas, immigration and the government.

So I see mixed signals so far.

Jupiter looks very beneficial for him in upcoming he summer. It transits his 7th @ 24 Capricorn, trining his natal Sun in the 11th, ruler of his 2nd.

Sun/Jupiter trine= Advancement in life, Recognition, Success in the material sphere.The urge to climb socially and the will to expand.

Jupiter represents officials, civil servants, the judiciary

Having Jupiter trining his Sun should be beneficial for him

Tr Jupiter is also squaring his Moon, which is his homeland and his mother and family. So that could also indicate he is departing from them by moving?

Tr Saturn makes me nervous however. It is entering Aquarius, which rules his 8th.

He has a strong T-square to Saturn in Leo, from his Mercury/Chiron to Uranus opposition.

Tr Saturn will turn this opposition into a Grand Cross. That does worry me. Saturn represents Authorities, oppression, barriers.

I worry that there might be a lot of frustrating delays during this transit.

He does have a Uranus opposed Uranus at this time too. Hopefully that will deliver a sudden breakthrough to make things come together.

Uranus opposed Uranus could be something lucky, coming from out of the blue to save him from being stuck in that Grand cross.

Last edited:

kai

Transits of Jupiter and Saturn are 2 of the main significators when dealing with visas, immigration and the government.

So I see mixed signals so far.

Jupiter looks very beneficial for him in upcoming he summer. It transits his 7th @ 24 Capricorn, trining his natal Sun in the 11th, ruler of his 2nd.

Sun/Jupiter trine= Advancement in life, Recognition, Success in the material sphere.The urge to climb socially and the will to expand.

Jupiter represents officials, civil servants, the judiciary

Having Jupiter trining his Sun should be beneficial for him

Tr Jupiter is also squaring his Moon, which is his homeland and his mother and family. So that could also indicate he is departing from them by moving?

Tr Saturn makes me nervous however. It is entering Aquarius, which rules his 8th.

He has a strong T-square to Saturn in Leo, from his Mercury/Chiron to Uranus opposition.

Tr Saturn will turn this opposition into a Grand Cross. That does worry me. Saturn represents Authorities, oppression, barriers.

I worry that there might be a lot of frustrating delays during this transit.

He does have a Uranus opposed Uranus at this time too. Hopefully that will deliver a sudden breakthrough to make things come together.

Uranus opposed Uranus could be something lucky, coming from out of the blue to save him from being stuck in that Grand cross.

thanks so much hun! I wonder if that delay is what we are encountering now...he was supposed to have an interview but it's getting delayed due to covid so he is very frustrated and stuck...we have another delayed date now for his interview so hopefully he can get to the interview this time without a delay. I was actually looking at his Pluto trine sun transit too...trine transits on sun i heard are good especially from transformative planets like pluto...his progressed moon would be already a couple of degrees past his uranus at the time of the interview so I'm not sure if that passing of a few degrees would mean anything as i hear that the conjunction of uranus to moon could mean relocation. thanks so much fro helping me out with the chart!! :kissing: oh and his parents have passed away a while ago so that Jupiter square moon would indicate moving away from his homeland.

kai

You were so right with the chart because after I replied to you, it seems like the border will open just a few days AFTER June 25 interview date so now his interview will be postponed yet again so it wasn't just the past postponments/delays but now it's the future one too.