Saturn is in Gemini can affect my relationship with Gemini people?

caghe

My saturn is in Gemini and my husband's Sun is in Gemini too. My astrologer said to me that if I have a Saturn in Gemini, it means that I can not get along with Gemini people and I can not be happy in my marriage if my spouse is Gemini.
I need your comments about it. Can it be true? My husband's Saturn is in Gemini too by the way. Thanks.

Lion o ness

I have Saturn in the 3rd.. I get along really really well with Gem's.. My boss is a gem I just adore him... If he leaves Im so outta there!

One of my best friends of 20 years is a Gem..

I dated one Gem, We had great chemistry... He also has Saturn in Gem, and both of us have it in the 3rd house... We had serious talks.. We did break up, but I longed for him for 12 years... We were just reunited during this last venus Rx... my saturn does not touch his Sun.. His saturn conjuncts his sun..

I seem to have problems with Sag men (when my Saturn is opposite) I dont feel they are serious enough... lol..... Serious Sag MAN.. yeah right... even though Leo/Sag gets along well, I dont.. I have never dated a Sag man... I met them before but I get annoyed with them really fast, and Im so outta there... A sag man cant get past a text with me :surprised:

astrology02

Hi, I am a beginner in astrology but I thought maybe I could offer some advice:

Saturn is the planet that limits us, so in a way it is like your Saturn in Gemini limits your husband's sun in Gemini. In the relationship you are probably the voice of reason or the responsible one.

In a sense your Saturn is "a rain on your husband's Gemini sun's parade" .

You probably won't feel the effects of your husband's saturn in Gemini unless you too have a sun in gemini

It is not an end all of a relationship, it just takes some work. My advice would be to learn to at least humor some of your husbands ideas :) It doesn't mean there is no way for you two to get along. There may be many other aspects in a chart that point to a great relationship, it's just this one is a bit of a challenge.

I can relate because I had Saturn in Capricorn conjunct my partner's Capricorn sun- i always felt in ways like the mother in the relationship

Last edited:

caghe

My Sun is in Capricorn not Gemini but my Mercur,Venus and Neptun are in Sagittarius. I have many gemini friends especially men not woman and I am not attracted to sagittarius men either.
I am the dominant one in this relationship but sometimes my husband can be dominant because of his Pluto in libra in his 1 st house. My Pluto is btw.6 and 7 houses in libra and also my husband's and my Mars are in our 7 th houses. I think mars positions affect and test our relationship as well.
My husband's Venus, Mercur, Saturn and Sun are in Gemini in his 10 th house. maybe he has some gemini intellectuality in his work. in his private life he is not very active, energetic person actually, he is just impatient but very affectionate because of his moon in pisces...