Troubles and a troubled man

katydid

Hello

I wondered if anyone could shed light on what they see both natally and transit for this person. He is sociopathic, abusive and many other things. He recently lost his son that he had not spoke to for years (and was proud of this). Once he passed, he turned his frustrations to me (I am his niece) and my questions are --

Is there any indication of family reuniting for him (things working out between him, my mom and I),
should I worry for him doing something shady or harmful to me or my mother?
He has done many bad things to people when he is angry with them.
I unintentionally spurred his anger, and, well, I am wondering how this might turn out. He and my mother went without speaking for eighteen years, but then began speaking again in 2018 after the death of their father.

Thank you for any and all insight.

Chart? ....:smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
... wow. Of course I would forget the chart. LOL. Here it is, and here's to hoping people still give it the time of day...

If anyone wants his details to run more charts I can give in message, not comfortable putting it out there for all to use as I mentioned, he has been dangerous in the past.

It's also against the rules of this forum to post identifying details about other people, including their birth details, without their informed consent. It doesn't sound like you have his informed consent.

I don't do third party chart readings outside of my practice, and even there, I only read third party charts in synastry with the client, the third party has to be someone the client has an established personal relationship with, and I don't discuss anything about the other person or their chart that isn't directly relevant to their relationship with the client. So while I see your question, that's why I'm not addressing it.

On a practical note, if you don't feel safe with this person, there's good reason why you don't, and it doesn't take astrology to tell you that. The best indicator of how someone's going to act is their past behavior, not their birth chart.

katydid

I would look to see if you have anything around 12 degrees Pisces, or 12 degrees mutable anywhere.

If it lines up with a personal planet or an angle in your natal, then I would be concerned with his potential actions.

Has he made any threats?

Zora

Account Closed
Is there any indication of family reuniting for him (things working out between him, my mom and I),
should I worry for him doing something shady or harmful to me or my mother?

Nobody will be able to tell you what will happen to you without your chart and actual transits..

If you would like to the see the possible interaction with this man - and where his planets touch you in a tensioned way - you need to look into a synastry.

Talking about him - brings nothing. One can see planet potential available in a chart - but what a person will choose by free will and use it - an astrologer is not able to see - especially not - if one doesn't see or experience this person personally - eye in eye - sitting in front of you..