Should I use astrology to determine when I should spend time with someone?

ChildOfVenus

I have a habit of checking composite transits before I decide whether or I should meet up or spend time with a person. And if the transits to the composite chart aren't good at that time. I feel like it isn't a good time to see the person.

CapAquaPis

If I know someone well enough (a friend or a lover), I check their birthdates and planetary astrological data, first is their sun sign, then moon sign and the planets, then the ascendant sign is completely difficult to find out, so I go by the sun, moon and planets, configure a natal chart and do a synastry match.

Frisiangal

I have a habit of checking composite transits before I decide whether or I should meet up or spend time with a person. And if the transits to the composite chart aren't good at that time. I feel like it isn't a good time to see the person.

You could be reading the chart incorrectly???

Do you never simply follow your instincts and/or what your heart tells you?:smile:

waybread

You can drive yourself crazy checking every little transit or astrological forecast.

And what do you learn about life if you always take the easy route?

It's the challenges that make us more interesting and stronger people.

katydid

Astrology should not be an impediment to living your life in a natural way. If someone asks you to meet for coffee, do it. No need to check the transits.

It is important to find the best times, or do 'election' charts for things like weddings, surgeries, opening of a new business, etc. That is because we are creating the 'birth' of something. And might as well capitalize on the best transits we can find.

But if you are just meeting with friends or prospective partners socially, just ENJOY IT. Go with the flow and see how things develop. No need to try and force anything. :love:

Last edited:

Dr.Time

If you really want to time things, you can use planetary hours. So for example, hour of venus would be good for dating etc, saturn good for house work etc.
check out lunarium.co.uk and enter your time zone.
Transits might be a bit much for little things...

katydid

Also, if you are seeing bad transits to a composite, then staying away from that person will not negate those potential problems.

Whatever the issues are they will still need to be worked out. If you see Saturn is on your composite Moon, so you lay low to try and avoid the consequences, that may backfire.

Maybe your partner had wanted to talk to you about something difficult that was an important issue in the relationship. But when they would try to meet up, you'd be distant and not agree to get together. That in itself might create the distance and the feeling that you might not be a supportive enough person for them [ PURELY HYPOTHETICAL]

I have learned over my 50 years of studying astrology, that when we try and force it and twist it to make it do something to prevent real life, it does not ultimately work out. :unsure:

david starling

To me, the answer is obvious: The Astral-weather paradigm. The Transits are like a weather-report. Don't shut yourself in because it says rain, wind or snow--just "dress accordingly" and "drive safely". Keep your sense of humor, too. Let's say the Transits don't look good, but you go anyway. Chances are, keeping your guard up will stand you in good stead. But if whatever it is went REALLY badly, you wait until you're in the clear and say to yourself "THAT went well!:whistling:". Once you check enough experiences as they actually happen against the expectations you had from the Astrology, you'll have a more nuanced, specific idea about what they mean.