What career suits me best?

dude123

Banned
At first I wanted to be a pilot because I've always love to fly and travel all over the world. But I've been thinking about joining the army, too, because I'm a very aggressive guy who can be very violent and crazy when provoked, so I might as well put my aggression to good use! But then, I also have another passion of mine...and that is video and music editing, which I find very enjoyable and it's something I usually do when I'm alone.

So yeah...I'm kinda at a loss right now. I'm not sure what I want to do for a career, since I enjoy doing so many different things!

astro_2gw_02_danny.3410.60319.jpg

Last edited:

dude123

Banned
What potential do you guys think I have? Should I be a pilot, a soldier, or a video/music editor?

Those are pretty much my 3 main choices. :biggrin:

RosieOne

Doubt if you would be happy taking orders from others, especially stupid orders, and especially if you don't respect the person ordering you around - so maybe the military isn't a great fit for you. But being a pilot (but not one of the super boring Airline corp jobs), and a video music editor, both sound like great things for you to explore.

You have a Firery, adventurer, paradigm shifter, mental scope with wonderful and distinct leadership skills that you must learn to juggle, so you use the right leadership approach in any given situation - grand Cardinal Cross juggling the Aries Way, Cancer Way, Libra Way and Capricorn Way. Any career that delivers a message, works with communication and networking, being the HUB sort of person, and modeling for others how to live well - all great stuff for you.

Your soul's agenda this life is your North Node in Sage in the 3rd, which implies you need to access the whole Gemini/Sage axis this life. That is, you need to research, gather and communicate information while also synthesizing info into greater Truths.

Elizabeth Spring on,

NN in Sage: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/sagittarius-north-node-gemini-south.html
NN in Third: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-ninth-house-sagittarius.html

RosieOne

You are terrific at being a music/video editor or any other profession that highlights your Venus in the 10th, the mark of the artist, and technology/communication, ala your Gemini Midheaven!

People with Grand Crosses, (and Virgo Risings, and you are both), need to make lists and schedules. Regarding that Grand Crossy sort of energy (not exact but close enough to take it seriously) - you must give time and energy to your self, and your partner(s), and to your career/calling and your homelife. Schedule time for each into each day or week, and attend to them with care. Juggle. Do not drop any these balls (equal balanced time for 1.self, 2. partner, 3. career and 4. home) lest they all drop - and when you do drop the balls, pick them back up and juggle some more. The result will be success on all fronts!

As for choosing between being a pilot and doing tech.art, I'd say, "When it doubt do it all!" Any reason you can't get a pilot's licence AND do music/video editing?

Cypocryphy

At first I wanted to be a pilot because I've always love to fly and travel all over the world. But I've been thinking about joining the army, too, because I'm a very aggressive guy who can be very violent and crazy when provoked, so I might as well put my aggression to good use! But then, I also have another passion of mine...and that is video and music editing, which I find very enjoyable and it's something I usually do when I'm alone.

So yeah...I'm kinda at a loss right now. I'm not sure what I want to do for a career, since I enjoy doing so many different things!

View attachment 37465

Wow! I just looked at your chart, not even reading what you posted.

Here's what I think (without going into all of the analysis): You should go into the military. You would make a phenomenal soldier. If you went into it as an officer, you'd probably make high rank. But, hands down, you should go into the service, preferably the marines (if in the Navy), or as an officer in the (air force). The army, obviously, would be fine either way. Definitely pursue this career path.

It's not a coincidence that I thought this after reading your chart and, that after reading your post, this is what you are saying.

I love charts that are as straight forward as this one!

P.S. If you want me to show you how I came to this conclusion, I can. Just let me know.

Last edited:

Cascada

I also second what Cypocryphy said. With your Saturn (responsibilies, duties, etc) placed in the 6th house (house of service and routine) along with your Virgo rising (natural ruler of the 6th house) and then Mars rising with your Moon in Aries, I definitely think the army would suit you well, by your chart you seem quite Mars-ruled (Mars was the god of war). I actually read somewhere that 6th house placements and/or Virgo placements were quite common with soldiers, though I don't remember if it was hypothetical or if the article had evidence to back that up.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I also second what Cypocryphy said. With your Saturn (responsibilies, duties, etc) placed in the 6th house (house of service and routine) along with your Virgo rising (natural ruler of the 6th house) and then Mars rising with your Moon in Aries, I definitely think the army would suit you well, by your chart you seem quite Mars-ruled (Mars was the god of war). I actually read somewhere that 6th house placements and/or Virgo placements were quite common with soldiers, though I don't remember if it was hypothetical or if the article had evidence to back that up.

Exactly what I saw. Nice. :smile: Also, your chart ruler is Mercury, and though it is in a nebulous sign for its own nature, it allows you to be a quick learner in regard to experiences. You'd learn quickly on the job. This will serve you well in the military. Additionally, you have a strong applying sextile from Mars, further conferring those aggressive yet enterprising characteristics suited for the military. And, in conjunction with that, you have a trine from Pluto, giving you the strength to climb ranks and be a powerful "soldier." Also, your Mercury is in the 11th house, showing much of your identity will be in relation to group efforts (for example, the military).

Last edited:

RosieOne

Hi dude123.

I agree with the other astrologers here in the sense that you certainly have the qualities they describe. You have super leadership gifts, if juggled right, and strength.

But before I would send you off to war I'd wish you to know what you are fighting for and for you to be very happy to be fighting for it. I could say that about anyone, anywhere. But particularly, that "I hate to be told what to do!" thang gets much stronger if you aren't told the real truth about what you are doing, and then you get told to do something you really really hate, and worse yet, get told to order others to do it too.

That said, if you know why the Russians fought their long recent war in Afganistan, AND you know why the USA now fights in Afganistan, AND you really support that whole scene - yes, you would make a great officer and yes, you would rise quickly in rank - as long as your heart was/is in it.

Otherwise? Just saying.

dude123

Banned
Dam, I didn't expect to get so many good answers! Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it.

It makes me happy to know that I was born with superb leadership skills, power, strength, and a big shalong, which makes me hella manly and sexy! Now all the ladies are gonna want me and be all over me. Cheeeeeya!!!!

Jeeze, how much better could my life get? Am I just destined to be this lucky sexy stud who gets to bring home all the hot chicks?!! :cool:

dude123

Banned
Guess what? I just brought home 10 chicks with me whom I picked up on the streets. That just proves how hot and sexy I really am!!! SWEET!!! And now all of them are fighting over me and being catty. Gee women, take it easy will ya? I know I'm hot, I know you really want me, and I know my extreme handsome looks drive you craaaaaazy...but you gotta calm yo hormones and take a deep deep breath!! I promise I will make love to each and every one of you girls as long as you all be good and submissive! Kay kay, which girl is up first? Ya'll have to take turns, cuz I can't handle too many dam girls at the same time! I can only make love with each girl for 10 minutes, and then when the clock ticks, the next girl is up and moving. But you BETTER move quick or else I'll throw you to the curb and move on to the next chick. Cuz I don't have time to deal with such slow bimbos! I'm a very impatient guy!!! YOU GOT THAT????? Kay good! :)

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!! COME ON GIRLS, SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT ME!!!

*rips off shirt and exposing my buff body*

Last edited:

RosieOne

Actually having a Grand Cross is never easy. Can be great. Squares are work. Resisting the work is harder yet. You may well grow up to become a wise old man. We can but pray.

RosieOne

Rosie: Actually having a Grand Cross is never easy. Can be great. Squares are work. Resisting the work is harder yet. You may well grow up to become a wise old man. We can but pray.

Dude: And a sexy one at that!

Reminds me of this old historic rockabilly hit:

YOU OUGHTA SEE GRANDMA ROCK
(Howard)
SKEETS MCDONALD (Capitol 3461, 1956)

1. Well out sits granny, old and grey
She ain't had a kiss since I don't know when
She grabbed a stranger a-passin' by
She said, let's go daddy before I die

CHORUS

Oh, you oughta see grandma rock
Yeah, you oughta see grandma rock
She got everybody jumpin' in our block
You oughta see grandma rock
Well, you oughta see grandma rock
She got everybody jumpin' in our block

2. Well she grabbed grandpa from his rockin' chair
She said, let's go daddy, don't be a square
He hit the floor and a-let out a moan
About three shakes and he'd go-go-go

3. Well, old grandpa he'd go wearin' a frown
He can't keep up and she won't slow down
He can't find a bottle, strong enough
To satisfy her when she struts her stuff

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
With you arrogance and your "only Me" attitude, I don't see you as officer material. Officers need to be able to care about their subordinates and you seem to only care about you.

This pretty much matches my response to you on your other post about wanting to know what your strongest planet was, and wanting to know right now!.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You're a little arrogant aren't you :biggrin:

Two planets in Cancer. Moon in 7th. Mars and Ascendant in Virgo.. I'm guessing you're not as arrogant/conceited as you make out you are :innocent:

You're right about that. To be really arrogant he needs to have a strong and low friction Mars. Its in the 1st house, but it causes friction to use, and with DML exactly semi sextile it, as well as Mars conjunction to Haumea, suggests its just a front.

He appears at the moment to be more of a trickster with with blown away and out of control Moon.

But this will change with time, and he will be come a mature and responsible citizen, even on-line. Soon I hope.