Do you like the rain?

AppLeo

I'd love to buy a plot of land high up in the mountains and plant myself an oak tree forest. I'd call the forest "Zeus' throne". The storms will be so intense man

Omg could I come visit you in the mountains?? We can have a couple glasses of wine from the grapes you planted, too. :3

AppLeo

And when we get good and drunk we can each pick one tree and see who gets struck by lightning first.

That sounds like a great idea!!! :w00t:

ZUES, STRIKE ME DEAD!!

zeus-throwing-a-lightening-bolt-disney-hercules-gif.gif

Blaze

Account Closed
Depends. If I wanna look all "Deep with complex thoughts" then the rain is great for staring out the window so yes. But if I wanna go to the beach and check out some beautiful daughters of Aphrodite? No.

I have a thing for fire though. Like, watching stuff burn is ******* majestic.

haidee

I agree 100%

lmaoo, sorry

I mean - YAY RAIN! :w00t: Days where I can put on my rubberboots, jump in puddles of water and sing "you can stand under my umbruella, ella, ella..." while trying to catch raindrops with my tounge.
Perfect for when I want to pretend I'm frivolous. :joyful:

I prefer storms though, and rain is not rare where I'm from.

Bambi95

Account Closed
As a Leo ascendant, let me say, I don't like the rain. I like the sounds of rain, hence my love of the above linked (Good combo btw), but the wetness of rain messes up my hair and I love my hair more than some people. o:

Dubyadude1986

Found it, Thx again haidee. Hey, I bet our Moons are conjunct... lol just kidding.

Triggered. I always notice when light glows off a woman's hair like in that avatar.

Last edited:

haidee

Found it, Thx again haidee. Hey, I bet our Moons are conjunct... lol just kidding.

Triggered. I always notice when light glows off a woman's hair like in that avatar.

What, hahah. Yw.
Aquarius Moon, but I wonder how a Moon/Moon conjunction is like. I don't think I've met anyone whose Moon conjuncts mine. You have a Scorpio Moon, right? Maybe it makes a trine to my Sun.

Laineydreamer21

I LOVE the rain! The rain always makes me feel comfortable. I love cloudy days that block the Sun, so the entire day just gives off this gloomy and dark feeling. I don't know why why I like it :unsure: When everything is darker and the Sun isn't out I feel more in control. I feel like I can breathe. When it rains it smells so much better, everything is cleansed, the thunder and lightning is amazingly awesome. My world brightens while everyone else's gets darker. :w00t:

Today, is a cloudy day and I feel alive.

Play both of these videos at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyEaHN7QKik

Here's another song to play with the rain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-tn_7CHvw

I looooove the rain!! Lucky thing too because in Ireland we get a lot of it! I love nothing more than lying in bed during the night with the window open listening to the rain! The heavier the better! I also love storms 😊 though they're mild in comparison to other countries here 😃

AppLeo

I looooove the rain!! Lucky thing too because in Ireland we get a lot of it! I love nothing more than lying in bed during the night with the window open listening to the rain! The heavier the better! I also love storms 😊 though they're mild in comparison to other countries here 😃

Yessssssssssdssss