Rectification Tips - Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles

Monk

Premium Member
Be careful, JupiterAsc, you have never known a link like this, so don't go against moderators....mostly moderators are chosen in America, they pay out big money to be a moderator, i don't know your factor on this, Jupiterasc...show how you paid out....Rule number one....Sorry if you don't, your concept will not register here, don't register if you don't pay up, actually to register to Solar Fire is going to cost you, i need confirmation that this is applied before we go further.

We may need how to to apply against governments....i will die soon, i can show, but you know i apply many programmes... i bought them, cost is down to me, it made my life less interesting due to cost!

You know i will make it very interesting now, JupiterAsc...how can you be a factor if we have no knowledge of how you paid for any astrology programme....i show connected to me....to show connected to you will need £200:00, i can show with numerous payments, being poor,can you, with analysis?....i doubt it.....astrologers wait for what follows!!!!

JUPITERASC

You know i will make it very interesting now, JupiterAsc...how can you be a factor if we have no knowledge of how you paid for any astrology programme....i show connected to me....to show connected to you will need £200:00, i can show with numerous payments, being poor,can you, with analysis?....i doubt it.....astrologers wait for what follows!!!!
Hi Monk! £200? Is that the cost of Bernadette Brady's Starlight astrology program? I have my own copy of Solar Fire on another hard drive that I no longer use and have been using alternative software :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Please note, i ask for no analysis, between astrology programmes, hell yes, i bought stuff that was pirate in London, but being half dead, i know how to apply, thus Solar Fire, Indeed i have a pirate copy, but i was a member of the best order of astrology at the time in London, so i would be able to get a pirate copy of Solar Fire......have you ever paid out for Solar Fire, or Brady stuff, whoopi do, bill me, i did pay out for Brady, not for pirate, Solar fire....obviously i was in the right location for pirate analysis, does any want to dispute....moderators apply with cost, London is a factor....with everyhing i do i show Brady programme, that is linked to Solar Fire...i paid out for Brady for fixed stars, and was in the right location for the best school for astrology, no doubt i will laugh how to bill me now with a pirate copy, you have no idea how this will apply now?

Being half dead....does this worry me? Hell any one having paid out on this forum having paid for solar fire will know...sorry i have a pirate copy....yes it did cost me.....but you have no idea how this corresponds with dates....so what i have a pirate copy.... do you think i care with where we go now??? I'm half dead...i did what i had to do, do i care with copywright?.....Bill Me...Giggle!

Show JupiterAsc, that you have paid for any programme against moderators, last warning still stands....sorry i was in the best location for a school noted for astrology.....pay out and show!

Actually some may think a pirate copy is suspect...we can apply as we go forward......we have a long way to go yet....so what i have a pirate copy of solar fire.....members have paid out big time for this and moderators, am i bothered? I do what is right, bill me Ha Ha?

I show accurate stuff, not all is pirate, but i did pay for Brady, indeed how does pirate stuff apply if you are in the know......not a problem, obviously this is next section....have you ever paid for any programme JupiterAsc? Hell people know, being half dead, indeed i bought a few pirate copies...but doesn't that make me not honest...not so with Brady....All these programmes cost so much, i can show i bought some including Brady, what you must be interested in JupiterAsc is how we go forward with people who really have bought a good copy of Solar Fire?.can you JUPITERASC show that you bought any to start debate!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Show JupiterAsc, that you have paid for any programme against moderators, last warning still stands....sorry i was in the best location for a school noted for astrology.....pay out and show!

Actually some may think a pirate copy is suspect...we can apply as we go forward......we have a long way to go yet....so what i have a pirate copy of solar fire.....members have paid out big time for this and moderators, am i bothered? I do what is right, bill me Ha Ha?

I show accurate stuff, not all isn't pirate, but i did pay for Brady, indeed how does pirate stuff apply if you are in the know......not a problem, obviously this is next section....have you ever paid for any programme JupiterAsc? Hell people know, being half dead, indeed i bought a few pirate copies...but doesn't that make me honest...not so with Brady....All these programmes cost so much, i can i bought some..can you JUPITERASC show that you bought any to start debate!
Hi Monk - I paid the full market price for Solar Fire and also forKepler BUT I found both these programs disappointing for a number of reasons, including from the perspective of Hellenistic astrology... so I searched for and found more specifically Hellenistically oriented alternatives :smile:

piercethevale

As I had for my 'signature by-line' a number of times I will say it here also.
The Sabian Symbols are the ultimate tool of rectification...bar none.
Though [...and quite, 'Though']... the literal interpretation of the Sabians applies to the more, the more spiritually advanced one is... and is undeniably so in the charts of 'World Servers'. Please see my thread, "The Birth Chart of Jesus?", in the Degree Symbols sub forum...and also the threads I have on interpreting Astrological/Arabic Parts/Lots through Sabian Symbology for more on this.
I recently rectified my own chart by at least 10 seconds of Time to as much as 45 seconds due to my Part of Love at 16* Libra 02' and my Part of Innocence [also called the Part of Disputes or Part of Lawsuits] at 11* Libra 03' not making sense in those degrees but making perfect sense as to who I am and what I've gone through in my 59 + years on this Earth, in the previous degrees.
It may not be apparent at a young age...nor at any age for, still others, due to what I said about 'spiritual' matters.
Good luck with these attempts and I do urge all to at least consider this technique if only for having arose from curiosity after utilizing other forms of rectification...you may be quite surprised!

byjove

Account Closed
Thank you PierceTV, I'm sure others will find that useful too. I'm reasonably young so I don't think I can pinpoint love or profession as a strong theme in my life yet. I thought about solar arcs also, as ever some people swear by them and others not at all.

One more piece of the puzzle, I pestered my dad and he said he thinks I pressed the eject button 'around 4-5am'. Add 6-8 hours for subsequent pregnancy and that's 10am-1pm. I've a new hospital letter written requesting as much detail as possible. I'll get this eventually.

piercethevale

Thank you PierceTV, I'm sure others will find that useful too. I'm reasonably young so I don't think I can pinpoint love or profession as a strong theme in my life yet. I thought about solar arcs also, as ever some people swear by them and others not at all.

One more piece of the puzzle, I pestered my dad and he said he thinks I pressed the eject button 'around 4-5am'. Add 6-8 hours for subsequent pregnancy and that's 10am-1pm. I've a new hospital letter written requesting as much detail as possible. I'll get this eventually.

If by that you mean to say that some consider you to have been born premature ...I believe it doesn't matter... but, that's only due to what limited experience I have in X number of charts I've done over the years.

In Dane Rudhyar's book that He co authored with his 4th and last wife, Leyla Rael, "Astrological Aspects', which was published in 1985 when He was 84 or 85 [he was born March 23, 1895]] he wrote that in all the years he'd been doing charts he only had two people in his files that had a 'Grand Semi-Sextile' [Star of Solomon] in their natal charts. I came across no less than six that I recall from late 2001 to early 2007 [as that was a 'special time' for me...in the situation and living arrangements that were in that time period.] and I seem to remember there may be as many as eight.
Although I don't know whether Dane includes the Asc. as a 'qualifier' for one of the six points as I do [and if he didn't, it was only due to his lack of experience with the matrix as to 'direct experience'..as I won't be dissuaded that it isn't...couldn't be dissuaded is the more correct term, in fact...and I also allow the Nodes and I don't know if Dane did..to that I may be in error...but even still that wouldn't be but one less from my total.].
It does come down to direct experience as far as what to truly believe...IMHO... you can only trust the so called Master Astrologers so far... [and there are some that are unable to follow them as far... and there's a couple/few of these so called Masters I don't think are worth following at all...but that's another thing altogether...or not.]

My astrological experience has been such that I'm fairly convinced that the birth time is...the moment the first breath is exhaled and the embryonic fluid is expelled... or what ever the nurses in the United States were basing these birth times on in the 1940s, 50s and 60s [as most of the charts I have done are for people in this age bracket...and was so nearly exclusively until I started these online endeavors in late 2008] seems to be right although I do believe that these nurses had a tendency to, 'round it up', as to the exact time...for the most part. Everything on birth certificates I've ever seen are only to 'the minute' and a difference of a minute amounts to... well, let me give my own as example...if not for you , as you have probably already figured this out for your own benefit..for anyone else that reads this that may wish to know.

I was born May 6 , 1953 in Glendale, [LA. Co.] Calif at, according to my birth certificate, 7:41 pm pdst.
A chart from astrodiest for that time produces and Asc. of 17* Scorpio 10' 22" and a M.C. of 24* Leo 20' 46". A chart for 7:40 pm [one minute earlier] produces an Asc. of 16* Scorpio 58' 01 and a M.C. of 24* Leo 05' 15".
That's 12' 21" difference between the Ascs. and 15' 31" for the M.C.s for 60 seconds of 'time'. Every 15 seconds rounded up that day around that time increased the error from true mark by 03' 04 plus" and the M.C. by 03' 48 plus"
When one is dealing with such subtle energies and sensitivities as the Sabian Symbols then it can be said that it's, "Nice to be Precise". Although in the matter of the two aforementioned Parts of mine they were so close to the cusp of the previous degree and given to the fact that these precepts of an influence given in form by the symbols do morph one into the next...as best as I can describe...or it may be best just to say, "Think analog not digital" as in "music recordings", as to how things in nature 'blend' one into the next.
I felt my M.C. shouldn't be changed nor my Part of Fortune at 24* Leo 58' 46" but the Asc. and Desc. symbol I never was truly comfortable with and allowed up to as much as need to be deducted there while retaining the integrity of the M.C. PoF. arrangement. This also change my Part of Hyleg from the 7th to the 6th degree of Capricorn and that was another symbol I had trouble dealing with as you can see for your self if you look up the 7th of Capricorn... It did however make mu Asc. and Part of Destiny 'One' ..and that's okay as either way I had the same symbol for the part of Destiny and it makes more sense to me to believe I was born what I was always destined to be... as one whom has lived through and seen what I have can only say...You got to live it to understand it [or believe it , for that matter.] ... either way...Part of Hyleg remaining the same or Asc. Part of Destiny being, 'One', it can, it does come off as pretty **** pretentious to most people...and I can't say I blame 'em either.

And "There's the Rub" trying to get people to recognize, accept their veracity and utilize the symbols in interpretation... somebody confronted by...say for example the 21st degree of Sagittarius as their Part of Destiny...described by Dane Rudhyar as [from his book "An Astrological Mandala"];

"A CHILD AND A DOG WEARING BORROWED EYEGLASSES.
KEYNOTE: The use of imagination and make-believe in anticipating higher stages of development....
[Dane's "Keyword{s} summation is...]
LEARNING THROUGH IMITATION."

...or something even more humble than that as there are symbols among the 360 that are...IMHO...
... People, for the most part in general, always seem to have pretty high opinions of themselves...and don't want to 'cop to' the truth... and the worst of them won't admit any validity to astrology at all! ...at least this has been my experience with Astrological analysis since I've been reading charts for people I know or knew the last 28 years... of whom nearly all were Americans and I hear we are the worst at being honest with ourselves...or 'way up there on the chart'.
one last thought..it did just occur to me that the Part of Catastrophe may be one to best judge if a chart needs rectification...at least those charts that willy only need enough time added or subtracted to change the degree of that Part to one lesser or greater.
My own Part......for President Obama, for 'Dubya'...they all are as obvious as the noses on our faces...[and if I may, once again mention, that Part of the same from the chart I've been claiming to be the true chart for Jesus/Yeshua
as the Part of Catastrophe for that chart is 27* Virgo 02' which is the 28th degree of Virgo and that is symbolized by the Sabians as [ibid.]:

"A BALDHEADED MAN WHO HAS SEIZED POWER.

KEYNOTE: The sheer power of personality in times that call for decision.

Whether at the religious or at the socio-political and cultural level there comes a time when obsolescent patterns of order and cultural refinement have to be radically and relentlessly challenged. Catabolic personages emerge to seize power and dictate decisions that alter the structures of society; or within an individual life, an intense urge for cathartic changes mobilizes the will, and traumatic decisions are made. At such times, the issue has to be met and, ruthless as the power may appear, it must be accepted..."

That's why I was able to 'dial in' the birth time as close as I did... I was set on Pluto on the Asc. that day but that allowed about 4 minutes of lee way...it possibly can go back still as long as the Part is at 27* Virgo 00' 01" and no less...
...that is... if you can see what I mean about the Part of Catastrophe being so fitting ,as to what we do know for certain [from most all accounts and legends] about the Mans life....as the degree previous has to do with exhibiting "cultural refinement" and the later degree not being nearly as believable as the 28th of Virgo is, as to the opinions of most folk and of no qualification at all to the rest.

I know that all this does little good for someone that only knows they were 'Born in the daytime' or during some span of time that stretches hours...but if nothing else it is one more speech ...appeal .... plea to all future parents...'Get the exact time and gps location of the birth of your babies!" ...as the gps issue is another thing I could go on about for a thousand words or more... See my contribution to 'The Correct natal chart for the modern nation of India for more about that..or what I've recently come up with and written about the natal chart for the nation of the USA..they both came down to my getting as precise a take on the actual capital of the time of the birth as it made 'THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE' of importance symbolically.

Eventually this will be understood, accepted and will utilized...and after that, until something even better for rectification comes along...if there be such ...there it will remain. [...IMHO...of course...]
I would just like to see it happen sooner than later...that's all.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and not to beat a subject to death,,,but I realized, just now, this is also a good example [by what I've written above...] to cajole all to start familiarizing your selves with as many of the Arabic Parts/Lots, Hermetic Lots, modern Astrological Parts [those that use the trans-Saturnian Planets] as much as you can stand to... for the more that you are sure of, or doubtful of on a natal chart in question,
allows that much more precision as to the rectification.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Okay...just one last thing... a helpful hint for those of you interested in attempting this technique. Start with those Arabic Parts closest to the degree cusp in question and work your ways back or forward, depending, and once you've reached a degree for which the change in symbology seems inappropriate...there's where you need to stop...in all likely hood...as you may want to go ahead and go a couple of more...just in case you 'don't see it, but it's there' as to the one that seems inappropriate by the Sabian Symbol it changed to...

It does make the process so much smoother... just disregard the signs and go by the degree enumerations themselves... as every Part will be that much lesser or that much greater in regards to every other part. That's why i say to try to familiarize yourself with as many as possible... you might end up skipping the one that is closest to the cusp!

:bandit:

byjove

Account Closed
I had a fair bit of trouble using these methods to fine-tune rectification because Saturn TR conjunct my natal Moon a few years ago and that dominated everything for a long period. Transits to planets are easier for me to find than angles.

Alice McDermott

Don't overlook the Vertex axis in rectification. It consistently shows up in unusual events and very often in events connected to relationships and events connected to death.

The most accurate rectification tool I have found is Age Harmonics, particularly Day Age Harmonics. These can rectify your birth time down to seconds.

Alice

byjove

Account Closed
I'm not familiar with using either Alice, but I'll look into them!

p.s. JupiterASC, I just read that page about physical descriptions. Firstly, I note some very different and distinct interpretations than most authors! Well I gave it a shot anyway. I checked the decantes of each of my possible birth signs and none of them are even close, even reading in full planets in arc of the ascendant beneath. For e.g. for late Cancer rising, it mentions full, round eyes etc. but actually mine are fairly small and not so round. Another example might say plumb or short, I've average heights with a very defined body etc. Another might say high cheekbones or small hands with short fingers. Nope!

I haven't had much luck with solar arcs either. I think I'll just pay for a rectification; I've stared at my navel so long I can't tell the wood for the trees! :sleeping:

I will need all the tools I can get, my hospital said they are so understaffed that they may not be able to reply to the request at all.

Last edited:

Kannon

re: link to Blavatsky chart at astrodatabank.
Monk, somehow the dot did not get included in the clickable part of the link you posted. Here is the correct link:
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Blavatsky,_Helena_P.

More on Blavatsky and her chart as summed up on this astrodatabank page:

If you read the source notes there you will see that in some quotations she gave her time of birth as nearer to midnight rather than sunrise. I don't know if this was a later or earlier period in her life, but I would take it to mean that she thought of herself as Gemini rising, not Cancer rising. In any case, I have no suspicion or notions of conspiracies of deceit.

Just a brief perusal of her biographical summary there gives a clear pictures of someone that does not at all fit the 19* Cancer Asc opp Neptune. She was incautious, a life-long globetrotter with no long-term place of residency. "...smoked incessantly and talked incessantly in a guttural voice, often witty and vulgar... cared not a hoot for convention and was humorous, impulsive and warm-hearted." In addition she married rather young (when Mars was in partile conjunction to her natal Sun) at age 17 and abruptly left her new husband within weeks. Not the behavior of a Cancer rising. In addition she showed early life brilliance with language skills, as well as a tendency to disappear from home to interact with "street ragamuffins."

This summary fits Gemini rising far more than a Cancer rising chart with ruler Moon in 4th. As the LMR source note describes, they gave her horoscope a time of shortly after midnight to put Gemini on the ASC (she talked incessantly) and the MC in Aquarius conjunct Jupiter, trine ASC. I will do one better than that. I suggest +/- 17GEM44 as the most likely Asc for her (depending on the exact birth place coordinates). This puts Jupiter and Uranus at the MC ~16 Aqua.

Rectification isn't a matter of birth times or the specificity thereof, nor of the prime meridian or matters of local time. Today's astrological computerized programs make the important conversions there. These other things are a matter for discussion of house systems, since effective Rectification by necessity focuses on obtaining the correct Asc degree (and minute) of arc so that there is actually a root point for intelligent discussion of the rest. The point in rectification is to get the correct, functioning Asc. Start with the signs.

Regarding Blavatsky, Rudhyar preferred a time that gave her Sirius rising: "probably around 2 AM, bringing the 13th or 14th degree of Cancer and the great star Sirius to the Eastern horizon of her birth-chart..." This is so unbelievably off the mark given the excellent biographical information and clearcut personality, but it makes my point about the importance of first getting the Asc in the correct sign. Then get more specific as to degree.

re: Sabian symbols

I have found these of no use whatsoever in rectification. They introduce another symbolic language of pictures more akin to tarot than anything in astrology. It is like using bits of Russian to try to clarify the exact meanings of Greek words. Yes, they may both be Cyrillic, but it just creates confusion. Not only that, but for something as specific as the Asc of a person's natal horoscope Sabian symbols are not specific, but always general and mostly vague.

Better to rely on the very distinct planetary energies for specificity in dealing with the Asc by looking at potential planetary aspects in both longitude and declination. Reliance on Sabian symbols or any other method of attempting to interpret a single degree arc without reference to what planets are involved on that particular day is to look for an 'easy money' solution.

re: Trutine of Hermes

This touts something that cannot be verified by ordinary means. When we are rectifying for a valid, authentic Ascendant, we must use events and information gathered outside the field of astrology and especially its sub-mythologies, of which the Trutine is part. The very exacting, rigorous work of Alexander Marr relating to the principle of the pre-natal epoch, a birth chart must first be rectified and validated in order to even obtain it. So trying to use the Trutine (which aims to produce the pre-natal epoch) as a rectification tool is to put the cart before the horse.

There are no special tricks to consistent, effective rectification. These tricks are attempts to short-cut the obvious challenge of rectification. Use a common sense approach of:

1. Get as definite a time range as you can, but don't take it literally. Byjove, this means I would use a time range from 5 hours previous to the hospital's recorded 'time of birth' to 6 hours after it that your mother gives. Keep the time range wide enough to account for human error.

2. Determine the correct Asc sign by looking at your personality and physical traits. Consider good, complete sources of information for this. Please don't waste your time with physiognomy drawings of gnarled half-beast caricatures supposed to represent humans or on other over-simplifications.

3. Once you've got the Asc sign that fits, look at the possible planetary aspects in both longitude and declination. They are equally important. If step 2 drove you nuts, then don't bother with this one. Just use a mid-sign chart. In order to be serious at rectification and expect to actually arrive at accurate results you must get used to considering the parallel (P) and contra-parallel (CP) aspects. For some charts they won't be relevant, but you won't know until the final result. Assume they are.

4. Validate the chart first by making sure that the MC/IC axis fits your parents. If a daytime chart the IC/4th=father; if nighttime chart MC/10th=father. Secondly, by journaling all transits, particularly by fire planets Sun-Mars-Jupiter, angular to your Asc. Describe in ordinary terms what is happening, but pay attention especially to activity, energy level and assertiveness, which is what these transits most involve. My validation standards are far stricter. I use only secondary progressions with house cusps calculated by the method of Naibod arc of Right Ascension: Standards for the validation of birth horoscopes
The most important factor is using very tight, single minutes of arc orbs only for these progressed aspects and they must involve the correct horoscopic rulers specific to that chart for the event, the only exceptions being if a mundane ruler is involved in a very tight aspect.

Any astrologer that consistently gets the Asc correct within a few degrees is a very good rectifier. Most professional astrologers who attempt the task cannot do this. The reasons are twofold: poor understanding of the 12 rising signs and not referencing declinations. In fact, most professional astrologers are inconsistent at best, and at worst laughable at it. Just look at the above example by Rudhyar preferring a Cancer rising chart for Blavatsky, even though that sign clearly did not fit her, simply because it put the fixed star Sirius at the Asc. Seriously!? This is the most common problem - overspecifying before all information is fully considered. I've done it. It's easy to do, but it is still poor practice.

I'm about to put up a permanent Rectification page on my site, but it will probably not include any sort of tutorial since it is for the masses, not for astrologers. It has been my experience that sometimes a (lay)person can rectify their own chart pretty effectively when relatively minor adjustments are called for like bumping forward to the beginning of the next sign that fits them better, or pushing the Asc back a few degrees to a planet they strongly relate to that shouldn't be missing a conjunction/parallel to the Asc. I also find that most of the time people just get confused in the process.

I may decide to use an example or two with charts that demonstrate vital principles, but there are other factors relating to the hyperdimensional science of astrology that I am more interested in.

Peace... and happy rectifying.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

p.s. JupiterASC, I just read that page about physical descriptions. Firstly, I note some very different and distinct interpretations than most authors! Well I gave it a shot anyway. I checked the decantes of each of my possible birth signs and none of them are even close, even reading in full planets in arc of the ascendant beneath. For e.g. for late Cancer rising, it mentions full, round eyes etc. but actually mine are fairly small and not so round. Another example might say plumb or short, I've average heights with a very defined body etc. Another might say high cheekbones or small hands with short fingers. Nope!
That's most intriguing byjove... particularly since OryxExtinct who like you has an uncertain birthtime, found that one of the physical descriptions - on the link I posted that you refer to at http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html - is a great match. Here's a link to the discussion at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52875

Adds to the mystery of astrology:smile:

tsmall

Premium Member
I finally got around to trying to rectify my own birth chart, even though I have a military birth certificate. On another thread way back I tried a chart with an ASC corrected for local apparent time, but that didn't seem to work any better than what I had to start with. Now let me just say that the time only moves back by a minute and a half or so, but that could make a difference when timing transits and directions.

One of the methods I believe outlined in the OP was to use exact times of specific events. Rather than having to wait for several new notable events to occur, and actually try to remember the times, I used the births of my three children since I know pretty close to exactly when they were born. I have all the particulars down, but I wanted to share a few things that I noticed.

The way I knew the ASC and MC degrees were just a teensy bit off was because the day my oldest was born (her) Venus was sextile my ASC, off just by 16'. This also made the sextile from (her) Venus to the cusp of my 5th off by 16'. Also, (her) transiting PoF conjuncted my MC/IC axis by a difference of 18'.

With number two, (her) Venus trined my Sun by a difference of 18', with (her) Sun conjunct my MC by a difference of 29'. Meanwhile, my Saturn (ruler of the 5th) was sextile (her) transiting PoF by a different of 29', and trine Mercury by 35'.

Lastly, with three, her North Node was opposing my Jupiter by 20' and sextile the cusp of my 5th by 20'.

By adjusting my stated time of birth, 8:15, to 8:13 the aspects to the AC and MC lined up pretty close to perfectly, as did the aspects to the PoF. The reason I think including aspects to PoF is important is because fortune is the physical body, and fortune can only be found using the degree of the ASC.

A couple of things that I did notice when using childbirth to track timing of transits. In all the cases the nodal axis was activated, either my natal by transit, or transiting nodes to natal points. Also, in all cases the angles were involved, of course, as were the lights (funny enough, aspects to natal Sun for both daytime births and Moon for the nighttime one, with the middle daughter aspecting both lights.) Venus in two, but in all three the cusp of the 5th, or the ruler of the 5th played a role with an extremely close aspect. Lastly, Jupiter was involved in close aspect in all three.

JUPITERASC

Lastly, Jupiter was involved in close aspect in all three.
Interesting that Vettius Valens states:
"... Jupiter rules childbearing... of the internal parts Jupiter rules the uterus"
:smile:

I note your natal Moon is Tropical Pisces and therefore Jupiter ruled

Venus, your ascendant ruler is the Exaltation ruler of Pisces

Furthermore, while the Moon is the Domicile ruler of your MC, Jupiter is the Exalted ruler of your MC