Am I destined for loneliness in love? Am I too idealistic?

rahu

Banned
hi PiinklySM

you do have several aspect that can bring despondency and a somber life at times.
orcus is on your ascendant suggesting unconscious personality dynamics affect your conscious outlook.

your moon is opposed to nessus which suggests a childhood with an over bearings or emotionally abusive mother. this aspect also gives you a deeply reflective emotional nature.

the south node conjunct to Saturn also suggest a hard emotional childhood with your father bearing very emotionally restrictive to the degree of being emotionally abusive also.

you moon is quintile to your Saturn which suggest your parents were often at odds with each other and that you were pulled back and forth between them. almost as if your were a pawn in there arguments. This shows that you have a difficult time with social situations because growing up there was always so much tension.

your mars/Venus midpoint is square to psychic so as you have said you still have a idealistic feeling in love despite the harsh emotional upbringing.
your psyche/eros midpoint is opposed to sedan which again shows that you have a truthful and childlike expectation about relationships.it camn give you a air of innocence in relationships .
your venus/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to your sun and square to Saturn. this shows your attraction to older men.it shows that you are very mature fro your age . although you are young in spirit ,you are mature in practical matters and ,I think an older man would be more suited to your mature view of the world.

Saturn conjunct the south node is the reason you find relationships sometimes becoming bad and hurtful. but this also shows that you will finf security and love with an older man.
rahu

aldebaran

"I like people who are themselves (as well as me) and who are no matter what. People who do not change for others or seek to change you, who let everything be as it is or will be."

Estoy tentando decifrar el significado del asteroid "Orcus", y Rahu dice que tienes esto en tu ascendente. Perdona mi español.

I believe this asteroid might have relation with the "pacto" of our life; the oaks we do and follow.
If Pluto is about changing what offers resistance to us; Orcus would be about not changing anything - while there's no resistance at all if we wanted to change it.

If this is so, having it in the ascendant, you'll have in your identity and very strong in yourself this thing of being "faithful" to what you should do, to what you believe, to what you feel are the rules you follow: and really won't want to change it!

Other people will behave differently, and yet not be less faithful to themselves. It's just because Orcus is about a kind of a "Pacto" that we do and follow - that we do all the time and follow.

Nonetheless, one good thing the Zodiac can teach is the balance: you should be aware that Pluto is also part of life, so, changing, sometimes, is needed! I guess balancing Pluto and Orcus is good - althought, having it in your ascendant, you'll always tend to Orcus, pero es bueno, creo, que notes que ambas las cosas son necesarias, y que pender totalmente para el lado de "mantener", sin dejar espacio para el "cambiar", talvez no sea el ideal.

Last edited: