Career ideas, please?

cuallito

So 10th house is the main one for career. I have a cancer sun and Leo retrograde mercury there. Of course, rest of the chart factors in too...

My chart:

2vwzpqf.png

Thanks!

conspiracy theorist

So you have 4 traditional planets retrograde and your Venus and Moon in fall. The Sun has no essential dignity and is peregrine in Cancer. Also the Virgo Venus rules your Libra AC and is right on the 12th house cusp square Saturn... Interesting set-up my man.

I get the sense that you are an austere character, opposed to unbridled hedonism and keeps a tight lid on pleasures. Pleasures might be an emphasized part in your life, in that you fight against them and aim to subjugate them. This constant battle with yourself/pleasures may result in a generally repressed person, one who seems to be lacking a certain physicality/vitality to them. This might further be the case because you have Zaniah on your ascendant which is of the nature of Mercury and Venus. Refined, order and a distaste for "mess" might be prominent themes in your character. Tell me if I'm off track here.

Career rise, I see an angular exalted Mars in Cap opposite the MC. I also note that your Scorpio Moon is placed in the 2nd house which is disposed by the same Mars and even the Sun culminating leads back to Mars through the rulership chain.

Mars denotes a career of physical labour and the use of the body but also can signify careers where the Martial virtues of energy, drive, leadership, adventurousness and conflict play a prominent role. Couple this with your 10th house Sun and leadership in your path sounds like a real possibility.

The refinement of personality might make you more attractive in the business world for example where a professional and clean presentation is valued. I don't know why but I also am getting construction from the chart. Entrepreneurship, military, social mobility, pirate (jk), smithing, smelting, "blue collar" work, expeditions to the new world and their modern equivalent are all under the domain of Mars.

An in-sect domicile Jupiter trining the Sun from the sixth house (another work house) as well as the moon completing the configuration from the 2nd into a grand trine looks like a positive indication to general career fulfillment.

I know a man who was born on this day and ever since he was a teenager he would get into leadership positions in his school and community. Did very well in college and is now a Marketing Manager in a very profitable organization in my country. This is an example of Martial energy tempered to the civilized world.