Extreme charts

Moog

So Brainy(!), why DO you need to accumulate such extreme charts, for research, for fun? The research results are pretty obvious...extreme = extreme....so it must just be for fun!:cool:

Please explain.....thanx

:lol: brainy

Actually, when I started this thread way back when, my intention wasn't too accumulate anything at all, I was just totally curious.

A lot has changed since then...

dr. farr

Here's an interesting one; all of the planets in Jennifer's chart are in a single sign(!)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Leigh,_Jennifer_Jason

Interesting indeed! Although I will add that all of the 7 TRADITIONAL planets are in one sign (Aquarius)-for those of us who also include the outers, these 3 planets are in other signs.
(I notice that the Dragon's Tail is also posited in Aquarius, right on the subject's natal Venus and Jupiter)

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Well, my cousin's chart is pretty extreme... in a Libra way. I'm not sure if that just makes him extra sensitive to balancing everything out or he goes from one extreme to the next... but either way, his cardinal energy is off the ying yang.

We grew up together like brother and sister and he's an only child. When we were kids, he was always really selfish and super competitive, had a bad temper and couldn't handle that I'd win at virtually every game we played (video and board). Then around puberty, he swung over to the Libran nice side and haven't left that since. He's a sweet guy. Caring, sensitive, polite, friendly, and doesn't want to rock any boat. Hard to believe it's the same person I grew up with.

He has Aries rising. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Pluto all in Libra. He has Scorpio Jupiter, Sagittarius Mars, Uranus, and Neptune.

Yup. He has planets in 3 signs.

M

may28gemini

Another extremely nutty chart would be Jennifer Jason Leigh with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and MC all in Aquarius. Saturn and Mars conjunct exact. Sun and Mercury conjunct exact. Jupiter and Venus conjunct exact. MC is equal distances from Venus and Moon.

There's a chart that's not a person, but of a place... Los Angeles, CA. Very fiery and crazy. Pretty much describes LA.

The dates of when Los Angeles was settled vs. when it was incorporated are different. For the sake of argument, I use the incorporated date of April 4, 1850 as LA's "birthdate."

Sun, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto all in Aries. Uranus and Pluto conjunct. Venus and Uranus conjunct. Sun and Saturn conjunct.

Cypocryphy

How are we defining extreme anyway? Few complexes? Patternless? Almost all hard aspects? Just wondering . . . .

Jennifer Jason Lee's chart is pretty extreme. Using modern rulership, her chart ruler is the planet of extremes. :cool:

Munch

I would consider a chart with 4 planets and up, each in it's own sign, ( Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer......) a rare one, it influences the person in a very strong way, this kind of person has to know and believe that he understands and does everything the right way from A to Z.

I loved a very successful musician that had Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, and Mercury in Virgo.

I can not stress it enough when I say he is a living legend and hailed as one of the best at what he does.

We no longer speak and it was a rather sad ending, but yeah, he had a lot of planets in the signs they ruled. I think rather significantly, he has a famous astro twin that shares his birthday as well. He is also a musician. In fact he was a mentor to the my lost love. :andy: I'll not spill the beans on who I had a thing for, but his astro twin is known in many circles as Aphex Twin.

Flowergirl

My husband had a 1922 born grandmother with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus in dignity (home sign) married to his grandfather with Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars in Pisces. I am told they did make an extreme couple. :whistling:

Last edited:

Humanitarian

that is true. Also people born some years later, have interesting chart. ie Uranus Neptun saturn conj, but also lot more planets in own sign, or exalted.

Extreme is also where you clearly can see some obvious traits of the person. ie venus singelton, this person is a singer
jupiter singelton, person is a professional gambler, Einstein and his Uranus singelton.
Elvis Presley also have Uranus as a singleton, too (Do you need to count the ASC?), and his music has been very famous from his time up to now, and he is even a very prolific music star that influences the whole world...

Mad Madam Mimm

I know to people born earlier, charts of folks born from about 1980 onward, seem pretty extreme. So many of us have a ton of planets piled into just one or two signs :lol:. To me that's 'normal' though; I look at charts of people born before then and see planets sprinkled all over the chart and it looks odd to me.

We are war machines I think
Highly unbalanced creatures lol

80s baby here 😂🤦‍♀️🚨

Humanitarian

We are war machines I think
Highly unbalanced creatures lol

80s baby here 😂🤦‍♀️🚨
Your chart is more splashed compared to my mom's chart, since she has a Sag stellium with 5 planets in it! (She has planets only in Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra and Capricorn).

Last edited:

Mad Madam Mimm

Your chart is more splashed compared to my mom's chart, since she has a Sag stellium with 5 planets in it! (She has planets only in Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Libra).
She sounds fun! Never a dull moment Sagis they kinda remind me of Aries,
only a touch kinder. I thought I had five planets in my stellium too, but I must have been looking ar
Something else. I’ve heard we can have a hard time with transits…so, maybe give Mom a hug or something lol
I’m trying to find a
Clear
Chart like yours
that’s easy to read. I only want Chiron, so it’s not so messy looking.
Can you recommend a
Site?
My chart is a bundle… I just had
To many fancies in there lol

It’s def not splashed.

Last edited:

Mad Madam Mimm

Your chart is more splashed compared to my mom's chart, since she has a Sag stellium with 5 planets in it! (She has planets only in Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Libra).
Whoa I just noticed she has no earth!
Marilyn Monroe had no earth in her chart.
I
Can think of nothing more
Terrifying…. I wonder if that manifests as ungrounded, perhaps never feeling safe and secure ?
I felt bad for her imaging that!!
That just my novice eyes, I could be wrong.

Humanitarian

Whoa I just noticed she has no earth!
Marilyn Monroe had no earth in her chart.
I
Can think of nothing more
Terrifying…. I wonder if that manifests as ungrounded, perhaps never feeling safe and secure ?
I felt bad for her imaging that!!
That just my novice eyes, I could be wrong.
Actually, I forgot about her Mars in Capricorn...

Humanitarian

20231021_202824.JPG

This is my mom's chart, to MMM